Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i am 200% sure:Warning PG5 (Page 3)

ichhvee Senior Member

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35tiny15

ichhvee Senior Member

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmatiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

yeah veer really deserve this...Sleepy
[/QUOTE]he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god Sleepy...ichcha have no problem...Sleepy
[/QUOTE] Varun i think then Tapasya should too go through all that the same way she has put all others into to understand  the pain she has caused others  ..e.g becoming a widow ( i will never wish that because it's horrible for a  woman  and as a woman  not suitable for me to wish for others even for fictional characters.. i am just giving you example)..and don't say that she wasn't happy with vansh's death ..just check the episode  when she threw the memory card of Sid's phone how happy she was Thank you Vansh Bhaiya your death gave me my life ..how happy she was at that time smiling at someone's husband's  death ...can you elaborate where Veer wanted bad from God for Tapasya ..he only said Tapasya paid for her sins she herself said .that ... ...he was not dancing , he didn't even say Thank God ..what you want him to do cry for her after so much pain she caused  him and ichcha have  no problem OMG if i am wrong she was shocked and still she is wishing for Tapasya to live a good life and be happy  .. .come on buddy whats  wrong with you .. ..they are mistaking for not contacting police but not crime for that they deserved to punished like that  and why are you puinishng the innocent baby in between ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfmahmansmaichhveeILoveDramajdfanLimitLessFantiny15

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Originally posted by sayali_babes

Muktha-----I wish your mother had drunk some ill thing when you were in her womb. ROFL

i can answer u back
but i wont
coz atleast 2 talk 2a  person they must have some standard

when u curse others but cannot accept the same for urself it shows that ur wrong and that is when u lose ur own standard.So plss dusro ki standard ki fikar karna chodo and concentrate on urselfWink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfmahmansmaichhveesunrise35sayali_babesTwinkie_StarILoveDramaRoshini1494LimitLessFantiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god Sleepy...ichcha have no problem...Sleepy
[/QUOTE] Varun i think then Tapasya should too go through all that the same way she has put all others into to understand  the pain she has caused others  ..e.g becoming a widow ( i will never wish that because it's horrible for a  woman  and as a woman  not suitable for me to wish for others even for fictional characters.. i am just giving you example)..and don't say that she wasn't happy with vansh's death ..just check the episode  when she threw the memory card of Sid's phone how happy she was Thank you Vansh Bhaiya your death gave me my life ..how happy she was at that time smiling at someone's husband's  death ...can you elaborate where Veer wanted bad from God for Tapasya ..he only said Tapasya paid for her sins she herself said .that ... ...he was not dancing , he didn't even say Thank God ..what you want him to do cry for her after so much pain she caused  him and ichcha have  no problem OMG if i am wrong she was shocked and still she is wishing for Tapasya to live a good life and be happy  .. .come on buddy whats  wrong with you .. ..they are mistaking for not contacting police but not crime for that they deserved to punished like that  and why are you puinishng the innocent baby in between ...[/QUOTE]
tum sapne me raho vansh apni maut ka khud karan tha aur saath me ichcha ki khudd ki problem aur ghatya pyaar ki wazah se...tapasya akeli zimmedaar nahi hai...!!!!!!!!!!Sleepy
geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i want naani to suffer...she is pure evil..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ichhvee

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@varun...as usual bina parhay hi reply kar diya SleepySleepymain ney yeh kehen bhi nahi kaha k Tapasya vansh ki maut ki zimadar hay ya nahi...main nay sirf tumhari baat ka jawab diya k veer ko Tapasya ko mock karnay ki saza milni chahye  to tapasya nay bhi to vansh ki maut ko mock kiya that thank you vansh bhayiya ap mar gaye humain humari zindagi day gaye to usay bhi wohi saza milni chahye tumahary logic k according vansh kisi ka husband tha woh uski maut ko mock kar rahe thiSleepySleepySleepy shayed serial kabhi dehka nahi ..aur yeh double crossing attitude better ho ga chor do agar Tapasya vansh ki maut ki akeli zimadar nai to Tapasya ka bacha khoney ka veer bhi akela zimadar nahi Sleepyyeh to Tapu khud hi keh apni bewakoofi say bacha kho diya ..aur Rathore Tappu bhi to ab chup kar k  bhatein apna bahcha nahi doondh rahe woh kya ?SleepySleepySleepy Tapasya sapnay say jaag ja varun gee aur hosh say kaam loSleepySleepySleepySleepyjaago jagoo ray LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfjdfantiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kikyo

he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god Sleepy...ichcha have no problem...Sleepy
Varun i think then Tapasya should too go through all that the same way she has put all others into to understand  the pain she has caused others  ..e.g becoming a widow ( i will never wish that because it's horrible for a  woman  and as a woman  not suitable for me to wish for others even for fictional characters.. i am just giving you example)..and don't say that she wasn't happy with vansh's death ..just check the episode  when she threw the memory card of Sid's phone how happy she was Thank you Vansh Bhaiya your death gave me my life ..how happy she was at that time smiling at someone's husband's  death ...can you elaborate where Veer wanted bad from God for Tapasya ..he only said Tapasya paid for her sins she herself said .that ... ...he was not dancing , he didn't even say Thank God ..what you want him to do cry for her after so much pain she caused  him and ichcha have  no problem OMG if i am wrong she was shocked and still she is wishing for Tapasya to live a good life and be happy  .. .come on buddy whats  wrong with you .. ..they are mistaking for not contacting police but not crime for that they deserved to punished like that  and why are you puinishng the innocent baby in between ...[/QUOTE]
tum sapne me raho vansh apni maut ka khud karan tha aur saath me ichcha ki khudd ki problem aur ghatya pyaar ki wazah se...tapasya akeli zimmedaar nahi hai...!!!!!!!!!!Sleepy
[/QUOTE] tab toh apni bacchi khone aur jo kuch bhi uske saath hua uske liye bhi taps khud jimedaar hai!! ab agar usse vansh ki tarh kucch ho jaata hai toh bhi wohi jimmedaar hai!!
aur 100 baar yeh jhooth bolane se ki vansh apni maut ka khud jimmeddar tha jhooth sach nahi ban jaata hai!
agar kuch log "gandhari" ki tarah aankhon par patti bandhana chhate hain toh baaki logon ki aankhe khuli hain aur woh dekh sakte hain ki kya sach hai aur kya jhooth!!!par phir gandhari ki traah apne bete ke vinassh ke liye bhi tyaar rahna chahiye!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaDreamer_LimitLessFan

Go to top