India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i am 200% sure:Warning PG5

shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i am damn damn sure nani will some ill thing so that iccha has to loose her unborn baby.like she will mix something in her food or drink which will either kill the baby or the baby will be born as abnormal baby if worse then iccha will loose her baby n will cannot never conceive again like tappu.because nani can never think good for iccha even if she gives her life for her.also remeber the promo say "nani ka kaun sa kadam lega iccha ke zindegi ka naya mord.she is dark women.jise tappu ke aage sahi galat kuch nahi dikhta

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138payalgargsector

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

iccha truely deserves it
waiting 2 see it
apni bachi se door hone ka pain kaisa hota hain
esp u veer u rly deserve it
tapasya ke haal pe kushhon rahe the na
nnow taste ur own medicine
i also want 2 c how happy u feel by loosing ur own kid
yeah veer really deserve this...Sleepy
Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

iccha truely deserves it
waiting 2 see it
Ohh varun..I didn't know that you are so cruel to wish something like this much bad to happen to a person and you wil be happy by seeing it...u are having a very hard mind...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijimonalisa2010mamsunrise35siyonajessi14315Desdemonasectorraju_skyILoveDramaPavaniShinyRoshini1494tiny15LimitLessFansomergasm.

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

Originally posted by varun.tap

iccha truely deserves it
waiting 2 see it
Ohh varun..I didn't know that you are so cruel to wish something like this much bad to happen to a person and you wil be happy by seeing it...u are having a very hard mind...
he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god Sleepy...ichcha have no problem...Sleepy
sunrise35 Senior Member
sunrise35
sunrise35

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Lemna(sorry i dont know ur name)

dear why r u wasting ur precious time trying to tell these kind of sick peopleDead..they are more evil than tappu & nani..woh dono to in logonke samne bacchhi hai..while cursing Veecha & thinking bad abt them, they are forgetting that they are cursing the sweet, innocent unborn child who don't know that such kind of cruel people do exist(now i am damn sure they really exist in real world too) i feel like pukingDead after reading their thoughts..they are so connected with this fictitious character that they don't even realize they are thinking of killing someoneAngry  bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon se..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumi_08monalisa2010mamcrisps21ichhveevelvetscarfmahmansmaShivAnyafansiyonajessi14315JenishazzsectorSnehabrveil_of_rosesTwinkie_Starraju_skyILoveDramaarunima_LUIT--cute.manasi--intruderfastLimitLessFansomergasm.tiny15

crisps21 Senior Member
crisps21
crisps21

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Very heartbreaking to see people wishing an unborn's child death just because of their attachment to a fictional character. 

I understand this is fiction and we're all attached to the characters of our choice and we have our reasons... 

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with people supporting Tapasya or trying to explain to the other group about WHY they support her... really, I have no problems with that...

But HOW CAN SOMEONE WISH THAT an unborn child die to teach his/her parents a lesson???

HOW CAN ANYONE think like that????????

As it has been said a gazillion times in this forum, Ichha DID NOT steal Tapu's daughter... she doesn't even KNOW it's Tapu's daughter and I'm VERY sure that if and when she finds out, she will return her to Tapu... Yes, the CVs have screwed up that scenario by not showing the responsible way of keeping a lost child... like Veecha going to police and all... but, they have their reasons. Maybe cuz they wanted Nani/Tapu to curse Ichha of the SAME thing that Tapu fans are cursing her for... CVs have not shown any responsible behaviour so that Tapu can later accuse Ichha that she 'stole' her child!!

I don't want people to 'convert' from Tapu fans to Icha fans or vice versa, but please don't think evil thoughts about an innocent, yet unborn child like this JUST to show your undying support to your character!!!!!!!!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96monalisa2010mamjessi14315sunrise35velvetscarfsumalimahmansmaShivAnyafanJenishazzsectorSnehabrvoiletnikkiILoveDramaraju_skyarunima_LUIT--cute.manasi--intruderfastRoshini1494somergasm.tiny15LimitLessFan

nirankesan Groupbie
nirankesan
nirankesan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Its not cruel attitude.we are irritated because none of the brain cells are working.nani has done so much of evil things.She does not like iccha .why Jogi is bringing her.When every one came to know taps and nani evilness what punishment they got. Why Iccha is always giving respect to Nani.Why Damini is Hiding what Divya feels about  her. Why gunwanti calls Jogi for function.All are shameless making us fools.We are eager to see Iccha loosing kids because at this stage her main motive is to take care of herself.not to do seva for Khana and Mukta. One should know the priorities in life.Iccha never give importance for veer and his feeling .she lives in some dream world .Veer always do Jabam of her.Then what is the use.Rathore is good.He is able to defend.straightforward.veer is not like that.

Latest blunder of Iccha is not telling about avinash.ammo is also not telling.hinding things to a lovely person like veer is a cheeting.veer will never ask her about hiding things.he must have some control over his wife Icch is good but she lacks some where.Veer must rectify that. We are frustated seeing all this.
Then tell us how u ask us we are cruel when Veer and Iccha are Asylam Case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96ichhveearunima_LUITsomergasm.tiny15

Go to top