i am 200% sure:Warning PG5

Posted: 12 years ago
i am damn damn sure nani will some ill thing so that iccha has to loose her unborn baby.like she will mix something in her food or drink which will either kill the baby or the baby will be born as abnormal baby if worse then iccha will loose her baby n will cannot never conceive again like tappu.because nani can never think good for iccha even if she gives her life for her.also remeber the promo say "nani ka kaun sa kadam lega iccha ke zindegi ka naya mord.she is dark women.jise tappu ke aage sahi galat kuch nahi dikhta

Originally posted by muktha_cute

iccha truely deserves it
waiting 2 see it
apni bachi se door hone ka pain kaisa hota hain
esp u veer u rly deserve it
tapasya ke haal pe kushhon rahe the na
nnow taste ur own medicine
i also want 2 c how happy u feel by loosing ur own kid
yeah veer really deserve this...🥱
Originally posted by varun.tap

yeah veer really deserve this...🥱
Ohh varun..I didn't know that you are so cruel to wish something like this much bad to happen to a person and you wil be happy by seeing it...u are having a very hard mind...
Originally posted by lemna_02

Ohh varun..I didn't know that you are so cruel to wish something like this much bad to happen to a person and you wil be happy by seeing it...u are having a very hard mind...
he should feel something like, then he understood others problem, which who making mock and wanting bad from god 🥱...ichcha have no problem...🥱
Hi Lemna(sorry i dont know ur name)

dear why r u wasting ur precious time trying to tell these kind of sick people🤢..they are more evil than tappu & nani..woh dono to in logonke samne bacchhi hai..while cursing Veecha & thinking bad abt them, they are forgetting that they are cursing the sweet, innocent unborn child who don't know that such kind of cruel people do exist(now i am damn sure they really exist in real world too) i feel like puking🤢 after reading their thoughts..they are so connected with this fictitious character that they don't even realize they are thinking of killing someone😡  bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon se..
Very heartbreaking to see people wishing an unborn's child death just because of their attachment to a fictional character. 

I understand this is fiction and we're all attached to the characters of our choice and we have our reasons... 

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with people supporting Tapasya or trying to explain to the other group about WHY they support her... really, I have no problems with that...

But HOW CAN SOMEONE WISH THAT an unborn child die to teach his/her parents a lesson???

HOW CAN ANYONE think like that????????

As it has been said a gazillion times in this forum, Ichha DID NOT steal Tapu's daughter... she doesn't even KNOW it's Tapu's daughter and I'm VERY sure that if and when she finds out, she will return her to Tapu... Yes, the CVs have screwed up that scenario by not showing the responsible way of keeping a lost child... like Veecha going to police and all... but, they have their reasons. Maybe cuz they wanted Nani/Tapu to curse Ichha of the SAME thing that Tapu fans are cursing her for... CVs have not shown any responsible behaviour so that Tapu can later accuse Ichha that she 'stole' her child!!

I don't want people to 'convert' from Tapu fans to Icha fans or vice versa, but please don't think evil thoughts about an innocent, yet unborn child like this JUST to show your undying support to your character!!!!!!!!

Its not cruel attitude.we are irritated because none of the brain cells are working.nani has done so much of evil things.She does not like iccha .why Jogi is bringing her.When every one came to know taps and nani evilness what punishment they got. Why Iccha is always giving respect to Nani.Why Damini is Hiding what Divya feels about  her. Why gunwanti calls Jogi for function.All are shameless making us fools.We are eager to see Iccha loosing kids because at this stage her main motive is to take care of herself.not to do seva for Khana and Mukta. One should know the priorities in life.Iccha never give importance for veer and his feeling .she lives in some dream world .Veer always do Jabam of her.Then what is the use.Rathore is good.He is able to defend.straightforward.veer is not like that.

Latest blunder of Iccha is not telling about avinash.ammo is also not telling.hinding things to a lovely person like veer is a cheeting.veer will never ask her about hiding things.he must have some control over his wife Icch is good but she lacks some where.Veer must rectify that. We are frustated seeing all this.
Then tell us how u ask us we are cruel when Veer and Iccha are Asylam Case.
Muktha-----I wish your mother had drunk some ill thing when you were in her womb. 🤣 Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago
I thought nani is in serial but there r many people inspired from nani. Just to satisfy their own need and see their favorite character happy they r not even thinking before uttering out stuff and they forget that they r talking about unborn baby.

One advise to them- get a life dear.
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago
It really feels sad to know that people are thinking so cruel to support and see their favourite character that too a fictional character happy...no one in the world think about the death of the unborn child even if it is a child of a enemy...Pls Cvs end this show...It is creating lots and lots of negativity in the viewers...As a tappu lovers if u people tel that iccha is bad what mistake that unborn child as done that u want that innocent child to die to make Veer and iccha suffer...Please think once or twice before u speak to or curse someone...Dont forget that nani's curse to tapasya has affected her own grandchild...