Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

   

~ || Rangon Ki Mehfil - The Gulaal CC # 16 || ~ (Page 3)

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 9550

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

bye geesh
chaitu u said find fox n kill no re for that i am saying
ohh choory i didnt get itEmbarrassedbtw i'll tolerate mojris from fans but cannot tolerate that nazal voiced snakeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savz_Startling

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12285

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
why chaitu why sleep tightwa ?
might be ur turn next sab going na if so bye in advance Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 3150

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Anjalg

Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Anjalg

Any idea if Srushy is putting up the caps...me going to sleep now...g'niteee alllHug
na re me too waiting for itBig smileanyways gud nyt mera bainganLOL

Chaitu me no speaks HindiLOL It rhymes in English not hindiConfused
dnt care whether u know hindi or not, rhyming gayi bhad meinLOL ,ur my baingan baingan bainganLOLHugchal now go and sleep warna my baingan will get dark circles Big smile

Chal theeke...itne pyaar se naam diyaa hai toh me all happy shappy (as Srushy says)! G'nite Chaitu...G'nite allHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 9550

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

why chaitu why sleep tightwa ?
might be ur turn next sab going na if so bye in advance Big smile
aha ur r a smart bacchiLOL
u know when i see ppl sleeping i feel sleepy thatz why when everbody says bye gud nyt me too start feelin sleepyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgSavz_Startling

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12285

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
bye anjal Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgBioinfo_Chaitu

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12285

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

bye geesh
chaitu u said find fox n kill no re for that i am saying
ohh choory i didnt get itEmbarrassedbtw i'll tolerate mojris from fans but cannot tolerate that nazal voiced snakeLOL

yehlo tumko giawa ki samjah aati par humanwa ki nahi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgBioinfo_Chaitu

Bioinfo_Chaitu IF-Rockerz
Bioinfo_Chaitu
Bioinfo_Chaitu

Joined: 30 September 2010
Posts: 9550

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Anjalg

Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Anjalg

Any idea if Srushy is putting up the caps...me going to sleep now...g'niteee alllHug
na re me too waiting for itBig smileanyways gud nyt mera bainganLOL

Chaitu me no speaks HindiLOL It rhymes in English not hindiConfused
dnt care whether u know hindi or not, rhyming gayi bhad meinLOL ,ur my baingan baingan bainganLOLHugchal now go and sleep warna my baingan will get dark circles Big smile

Chal theeke...itne pyaar se naam diyaa hai toh me all happy shappy (as Srushy says)! G'nite Chaitu...G'nite allHug
oye srushu ka line chura liyaLOLchal koi baat nahi now me finally saying bye to uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalg

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 12285

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

why chaitu why sleep tightwa ?
might be ur turn next sab going na if so bye in advance Big smile
aha ur r a smart bacchiLOL
u know when i see ppl sleeping i feel sleepy thatz why when everbody says bye gud nyt me too start feelin sleepyLOL

choory bachi LOL yeh kya hogaya tujko dadi Geek issko pehen iss umar mei sharmathi hai D'ohROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bioinfo_Chaitu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index