Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 19th Sept,Written Update!! (Page 6)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Thanxx Ges for the WU...

Second to ur  spe comments on KP BD scene...LOL..LOL  specially  ''krishna asking p to switch off the lights as he don't want tp play mind games''...Thumbs UpLOL 

M not able to understand WHY sajjan STILL want to go on hollymoon...Dead  bekaar ki nautanki that he cares about komal , if he does then why didn't he cancled his hullymooon...Pig comparing komal & her infant with Murgi and aanda...Shocked Censored  and what was his theory on KP that if thy still hasn't give TN a baby then how can thy feel bad for komal...Is marriage only to produce babies 4 sajjan...Angry  Seems lyk a competition is goin b/wn Amma, shakti & sajjan ''Who will Kill more Infants''  ? Ouch 

Precap- Wat can i say...Don't understand why & how suddenly Krishna started worrying so much about family matters...Though it's gud that he now thinks about family problems as well but why is he wasting his time on saga nautanki...He was the one who said amma deserves this then why to care about all dis...Confused Think he is in shock  seeing his baoji's true face...But what will he do wen he get to know about murder attempts on P ( If cv's will ever disclose it to  K ) OuchErmm 

Phewww, kaafi kuch likh diya meine guyzz., Now think i shud take a break...Cool ROFL 

Forget to add Loved GD wen she scold sajjan for comparing komal with murgi & her aanda...Clap But i think it whud b better if her voice never came back...She hasn't used her voice only wasting her time on sajjan never bothered to tell K about the murder attempts...Wacko
I think Krishna is now worried of the tragedies awaiting if Pratigya became a mother.He might be worried,if those happened to Komal may happen to Pratigya coz of his family.why shudn't we think like that?Smile

That is what i meant dr Smile, Krishna is now worried about their future , about P in that house...He also said to P few days back that '' Iss ghar mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai'''...& that is so true...His trust on his parents has now completely shattered, & Now startd thinking about P safety and dere future in that hell house...Not to forget all this reaction is when he DON'T know about murder attempts , dunno how he'll rect after knowing that...OuchConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allgees

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sruthy.L

Thanxx Ges for the WU...

Second to ur  spe comments on KP BD scene...LOL..LOL  specially  ''krishna asking p to switch off the lights as he don't want tp play mind games''...Thumbs UpLOL 

M not able to understand WHY sajjan STILL want to go on hollymoon...Dead  bekaar ki nautanki that he cares about komal , if he does then why didn't he cancled his hullymooon...Pig comparing komal & her infant with Murgi and aanda...Shocked Censored  and what was his theory on KP that if thy still hasn't give TN a baby then how can thy feel bad for komal...Is marriage only to produce babies 4 sajjan...Angry  Seems lyk a competition is goin b/wn Amma, shakti & sajjan ''Who will Kill more Infants''  ? Ouch 

Precap- Wat can i say...Don't understand why & how suddenly Krishna started worrying so much about family matters...Though it's gud that he now thinks about family problems as well but why is he wasting his time on saga nautanki...He was the one who said amma deserves this then why to care about all dis...Confused Think he is in shock  seeing his baoji's true face...But what will he do wen he get to know about murder attempts on P ( If cv's will ever disclose it to  K ) OuchErmm 

Phewww, kaafi kuch likh diya meine guyzz., Now think i shud take a break...Cool ROFL 

Forget to add Loved GD wen she scold sajjan for comparing komal with murgi & her aanda...Clap But i think it whud b better if her voice never came back...She hasn't used her voice only wasting her time on sajjan never bothered to tell K about the murder attempts...Wacko
I think Krishna is now worried of the tragedies awaiting if Pratigya became a mother.He might be worried,if those happened to Komal may happen to Pratigya coz of his family.why shudn't we think like that?Smile

That is what i meant dr Smile, Krishna is now worried about their future , about P in that house...He also said to P few days back that '' Iss ghar mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai'''...& that is so true...His trust on his parents has now completely shattered, & Now startd thinking about P safety and dere future in that hell house...Not to forget all this reaction is when he DON'T know about murder attempts , dunno how he'll rect after knowing that...OuchConfused
awaiting a thunder attack on mobile tower...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allgeesbabithaj

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear 

aka.aiergees

aka.aier IF-Dazzler
aka.aier
aka.aier

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
great wu gees Clap..thank you Big smile

geesMitu_

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU gees, superb comments, adarshwa pathar to pati... Like it great job...

geesMitu_

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the great description and your comments are just amazing

geesMitu_

ajitha10 Goldie
ajitha10
ajitha10

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Hi Gees! U have a wonderful sense of humour. Appreciate your efforts to entertain this forum. You are a real Star.

Love-u-allgees

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Gees Di,

lovely update.
I enjoyed ur comments. Well done.

Lubbalubb you & muahhs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesSnigdha_Khanamriyya6