Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey no fair! If you don't mind SwaRon so much any more, why not put in some of your new views?

Besides, I agree with everything you guys've written out except the SwaRon bad points. Especially the pheeka acting bit, because I personally think Sneha's one of the BEST actors of the entire lot, and as the new promos make pretty clear, Shantanu's catching up GOOD too. 

Respect your opinion, though. So, cheers. 😊
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jayeeta

DISLIKE ICON REQUIRED ON IF...😡

Also a "REPORT" button which actually WORKS. -__-
-Aicha- thumbnail

Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
Kriyanshtodyfor thumbnail
Hey HEY HEY GUYS!! NO HATE!!! THOSE WERE OUT OPINIONS BEFORE BUT NOW I REALLY LOVE SWARON! AND I WILL UPDATE THE WHOLE GOOD AND BAD POINTS THING!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kriyanshtodyfor

Hey HEY HEY GUYS!! NO HATE!!! THOSE WERE OUT OPINIONS BEFORE BUT NOW I REALLY LOVE SWARON! AND I WILL UPDATE THE WHOLE GOOD AND BAD POINTS THING!!

Heyy! Thanks a bunch. And so, we're all good. 😊

Sneha...shaanti rakh re. It's okay!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
My Taks

SWARON!

-----Everyone knows.. that I am NOT at all a SWARON fan for ONE MAIN REASON.!- I dont see any  ORIGINAL chemistry!.. I feel the romance, and their story is FORCED. I also dont like their tracks.. I am like.. A secret Admire gifting an already rich girl more Riches (especially that Channel Perfume and stuff).. was a lil OTT.. Absolutely did not connect to my taste in love stories!!!.. Infact.. I see more chemistry with Sharon and Rey!!.. I also dont like how Swayum is the know it all Gyaani? from a soft spoken guy who hardly spoke few words to now I know it all .. was TOO much Character assassination  for me!.. I cannot handle such major trips and tranformation in characters.. 

VIHA
----I think they are adorable.. but I am not like GUNGO GO about them.. I think Alisha and Archie's offscreen liking for each other shows onscreen. I think they both bring a comical element in the show.. so they are always pleasant!

KRIYANSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----UFF.. It all starts from ARSHA. They have a history of Dancing chemistry since DID2..which has now transformed into a MEGICAL chemistry as onscreen couples!!! Like you said. GREAT GREAT dancers.. when they dance together.. I want to just keep watching!!!.and as Rey and Kriiyaanh- Love their story, track, their innocence.. it will be a passionate love story and they are BOTH great looking.. HOT.. .For them.. because they know each other so well.. I guess they dont have to try too hard!!..

I agree with KAJEN (aarti). Looks like you are a kriyansh fan.. Join us at the Kriyansh AT!!

Kriyanshtodyfor thumbnail
ik they doth r amazing and ROCK!!! 

But for thew ppl who commented CRAP I think U should have READ THE DISCLAMER!!!!! WELL IF U DIDNT THEN READ IT NOWWW!!!

Disclaimer- Ok guys and SwaRon lovers! Me and my BEST FRIEND Ramsha made this list before we started liking SwaRon so please dont get offended!
Also: We dont want to hurt any1's feelings and I didn't change anything from this list cuz I wanted to keep it original!!

-Aicha- thumbnail
@TM - Sorry, I guess I got a little too mad. I apologize, my mistake. 

But what I'm trying to say that is if you like SwaRon now, then you CAN change the list right? ...You know what, it doesn't matter. Sorry I got a little too worked up there. I sincerely apologize for my words. :) Peace? :)
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kriyanshtodyfor I wud really appreciate if u hit da edit icon asap...thanks in advance...
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i cant change anybody's view nd i dont want to bt coming to me i cant back not even 1 bad point you ppl said about swaron.
Most importantly 1.PHEEKA acting, tatz really d limit guys. Sneha is d best actress among all of them nd ShanTANNU has also improved a lot
2.swaron is boring- i would love to say tat they are different.