India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

This is so stupid (Page 3)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Itna serial dekha , itne posts kiye imaandaarise ,hume itna to entertain karo bhai

ROFL

imaandari is the key kools.. I cant hold onto it any longer.. if they show chindi ppl like Vo coming and bursting Ds lil bubble.. who tbh had a blah exp abt IMVs involvement.. like oh i can see tht happening.. coz he scolded me ROFL when i told him VS are made for each other.. and me the ex or not-ex unsure wife of VV take a pledge of boring the heck outta people's mind and sticking the imaginary Sabina concept down everyone's throat.. Sabina came and nagged us.. now imaginary Sabina context is annoying the heck out of me.. thro D.. does S still existLOL find tht out first dude.. its like some treasure hunt at this point.. ROFL I so want it to be khoda pahad nikla chuha now.. so doooROFL

now I want S to say.. i am disgusted of u and yer chand lamho ka pyar.. leave me alone.. u are not good for your family even.. wat good will you be to meLOL and then I want V to come and cry on Ds lap while D mourns VS love's demise.. no V-ji I love S-ji she has to come back for me..ROFLROFL 

I cant believe there was a time I loved VD.. like really did.. now I want both to take a hike out of the show if possible.. they are as blah as JN or may be worse.. now m like arey isko iska pyar dila re baba.. aur khatam kar.. dimaag ka papad bana diya.. ek stupid gola sucking love affair ne.. they r treating it like its some international peace mission..ROFLROFL or a G8 summit.. I swear.. like nothing is imp.. business jaye bhaad mein.. VS mustest reunite.. who cares if I lose V-ji 800 crores.. 1 month gola love.. more impLOL dhanya ho

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000intruderfastkhamosshhhmbloves

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

i am super pppDeadtoday excellent inputs sonali and kools,

wanna slap both devki and vaibhav hard Angryvv was like alle wah mujhe lollipop mil gayi, sabse badaa looser, totally spineless, charu said vv is like his father total bs, he is a scared puppy, taking the help of his wife , to find her lady love and then saying i lub u 4 everything, so disgusting \
sorry watching vv yesterday i felt like vomitting on his faceeeAngry
and pls stop this sabina track , either give vv his chand lamho kaa pyaar or kill him or make him realise , but do it soon , wrap up this track fast
and i am annoyed with makers, there had to be abetter way to have imv exposure to d,
d is turning out to be a typical bahu of telly sopa, no brain excessive mahaanta, total kachra

Edited by intruderfast - 19 September 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000khamosshhhmbloves

mbloves IF-Sizzlerz
mbloves
mbloves

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Angry"I love u too VJI " means..ShockedShockedD"??????? kya "HUM DDCS" movie ka remake hai...Thumbs DownROFL & i don't like vo'sAngrydialogue...imv as JALLAD, ZEHREELAPAN...wat? "m*kin*kis*ka"...idiot  * aLOL

Edited by mbloves - 20 September 2011 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Saunee Groupbie
Saunee
Saunee

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
in this whole fiasco why cant devki go and ask Baa and charu if they knew the truth and imv's approach to living life and business why no one stopped him yet...why they all are acting like spectators just like they dont know anything...why..why...then probably charu and Baa will answer for the sake of family..honor...they always keep quiet inspite of knowing all...even if not knowing...i cant think that they even did not sense this yet...off course not Baa and master...master know everything ...even praveen kaka know every thing...

when these people did not go against imv considering it may hurt and harm family repute and off course his legacy he built so far...then why devki...why she cannot see all these practical things in existence...

devki is trying to be oversmart..she forget that this is her house...imv house not charu's ashram...or business world where she cannot let anyone take wrong decisions..do wrong...idk from where she get so much support and haq to do and go to this extent to challenge imv in his personal decisions and family matters...

i think all family members should withdraw their support to her...its high time...she is taken ungranted advantage of situation...imv will surly blasts on her..he has already vows to spoil her career if she will cross her limits...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000khamosshhhmbloves

mybro_2004 Senior Member
mybro_2004
mybro_2004

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I agree IMV is a dark hero, but why should every one support him .. for the sake of family pride how can you forgive killing someone? agreed the family has been silent all this while but some one has to show him his sins... if Devki tries to do that its but natural rest are supporting ...
When IMV's love was lost.. he has soo much revenge for that till date, then how is he justified is separating his son's love? Devki loves V .. she wants to see him happy, she is not behaving like a insecure and possessive wife.. what is incorrect in this? real love is to let it go .. not try n hold on it ... I feel she perfectly rt, except for the fact that her BB may b hurt but its better than leaving in fake Husband-wife relationship nd be good friends.

Edited by mybro_2004 - 20 September 2011 at 3:03am

sree.msonia77tiny15

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Thnxs Kools nd Sonali 4 entertaining me wid ur hilarious takesROFL The whole time I was ROFL

Nothing to say nowadays nd it seems MB is heading towards a climax.Wink

But couldn't help but post dis song 4 D wid her saying now it's 'meri jung'LOLLOL

Edited by sssshhh - 20 September 2011 at 3:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Dont really care who does it..but want to see that devil IMV get a taste of his own medicine..i would have liked to see vaibhav doing so..but if devaki will..so be it!..even though a bit too overdramatic being so concerned about vaibhav ji and sabina ji..Wink...i still like this girls attitude..and i agree the only person whose going to be hurt in the fiasco is her grandfather...what we really want to see now is vaibhav giving his father a hard slap!!!!!!!...because if anyone can really hurt IMV its vaibhav..dont think IMV cares two hoots what devaki or anyone else thinks...

Edited by sonia77 - 20 September 2011 at 3:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sauneesree.mmybro_2004Mizz_Sunshin3khamosshhhtiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
devki is trying to be oversmart..she forget that this is her house...imv house not charu's ashram...or business world where she cannot let anyone take wrong decisions..do wrong...idk from where she get so much support and haq to do and go to this extent to challenge imv in his personal decisions and family matters...

Oversmart is the PERFECT word . What IMV is all know , but honestly these r HIS personal matters . Vaibhav is HIS son , liking Sabina or not is HIS prerogative , it is HIS house , Rajvi is HIS son's wife , HIS son was targeted by Viraj for DEATH , who the HELL is Devki to decide for so many things for HIM . She is behaving like one hell of an oversmart MURAKH . And the holier than thou expressions on her face when she goes in rapturous ecstasy at the thought of Vaibhavjee and Sabinajee's milan annoy the hell out of us .

chandaursitarembloves-Faith-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index