Mukti Bandhan

This is so stupid (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Vicky shud have not met Devki AT ALL as u  said ...no logic

I lost all respect for Devki , one who cannot sniff danger cannot be a businesswoman , I dont care how many La La Las ring in background

She is so stupid that when V tells her Love Ya for FINDING SABINA'S ADDRESSS she makes struck faces as if she will start moaning any moment 

She even wanted to meet Viraj the psycho ALONE

How is Rajvi's problem in any way Devki's problem , Siddarth shud be the one who knows the truth as HIS life is at stake , who is Devki to withold facts from him

Same way , how is Sabinas problem Devkis problem , its between The Viranis and her and Vaibhav

Who does she think she is , taking decisions for Rajvi , Vaibhav , Sabina and even deciding fate of Virani industries that they will flop after Sabina marries V

Who is she to withold facts from BB , BB had talked to elders of Virani house , not just her , he has full right to catch Vaibhavs collar

She is so insufferably preachy nowdays ,i never thought I wud say this

I swear.. @BlueROFL the la la la have no effect on me either these days.. just coz I cant sit and suffer fools.. martyr fools even less..What is with her Joan of Arc natak yaar.. I mean one work she cant do properly.. where does she gather that self-confidence.. Someone needs to tell her you are ONLY 24.. so ACT your AGE.. do not try to refute the decisions taken by others.. or tell them what to do.. they are smart enough to figure.. BY WHAT RIGHT is she taking calls in Vs life or in V. Villa. even as a bahu IMV did not give her those authorities.. now she is totally over riding it.. 

she has no freaking right to assume decision making capacity for V. Ind.. esp coz she lacks the skills.. IMV takes decisions for others too.. but he has the brains to THINK which D lacks.. I so want her to fall flat on the face with either VS issue or SR issue and for someone to show her.. her exact place.. she is all talks no brains at this point for me.. hasnt proved one thing to her credibility..

anyhow just got home.. will chk the epi now..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeekhamosshhh-Faith-koolsadhu1000

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Great. The day I catch up, it turns stupid again Angry This is the worst way they could've revealed IMV's doings to D. Vicky of all the people? And D trusts him, more than IMV? They could've at least shown her doubting him abit ... but nothing at all :S And her Vaibhavji Sabinaji ki khushi meri khushi crap ughhh torture Angry SOO annoying! Seriously needs to get a life!!!

Edited by trouble_maker - 19 September 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeesonali.19281khamosshhhmbloves-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Great. The day I catch up, it turns stupid again Angry This is the worst way they could've revealed IMV's doings to D. Vicky of all the people? And D trusts him, more than IMV? They could've at least shown her doubting him abit ... but nothing at all :S And her Vaibhavji Sabinaji ki khushi meri khushi crap ughhh torture Angry SOO annoying! Seriously needs to get a life!!!

ROFL when I tell u to watch you dont.. so bcoz of u we have to go thro this torture ehLOL.. last week's epi were so much cooler... and I tell u watch those.. but u watch Ds mahanta...LOL

and she had NO REACTION.. like she always expected IMV to be behind it.. wat BS.. I want IMV to prove Vo wrong and confuse that moron even moreROFL and scream at her.. or even better.. tell D after this if something happens to Sabina.. YOU will be responsible for it...Big smile

P.S you dug out p3s sig ehLOL niceee

Edited by sonali.19281 - 19 September 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeekhamosshhh-Faith-

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

From Grey they r turning IMV black . Am upset . Devki disappoints . IMV's dialogue about wajood was excessive regarding Rajvi . Scriptwriters r failing again . IMVs dialogues r always well thought out .  

I sincerely hope someone phones and tells Vickys wife how he slept in a room with Sabina and I hope she divorces him instead of pulling mahanta stunt of I have POORA BHAROSA on my PATI

I hope someone puts Devki in place and tells her , with WHAT right r u taking so many decisions , even if u had not signed away ur rights still u were only a 3 month old bahu

Bcoz of stupid Baa and stupid Devki , the happy atmosphere of Virani house got destroyed . It was a nice household . I may stop watching this show if this continues

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 September 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeekhamosshhh-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
oh godddROFLROFLROFL Its probably the ice pack tht kept me cool thro dialogues like Us JALLAAD ke haathon main Sabina ko nahi de sakta ROFLROFLROFL us insaan ke zehreelapan se tum nahi jeet saktiROFL I felt like I was watching Mithun da's B-grade movies..LOL wo insaan pyar aur preet se nahi. .haar aur jeet se zindagi jeeta hainROFL

was Mihir hungover when he wrote lines like these...they are trying too hard kools.. too hard to show us IMV is the villain.. sigh now now.. only if we were not so dense...LOLBig smile

coz kill me but only scene that held my interest was iMV-Sid scene.. Sid's BS story and iMV not buying it.. the way he said.. what school does yer kid study inROFLROFL like stop beatin around the bush,,,

And now to the most pakau part.. D saying.. apki wajah se mujhe zindagi mein maksad mila hainLOL

THIS is CPs daughter.. THIS.. WHAT BLASPHEMY.. who lived a mission-less life till she found a project in V and his love for S.. yup a project it is.. for her now.. much more than that inert lover boy.. who apparently contracted fever from glue-ing his butt on the couchConfusedLOL

Now D will go to baa and their panchayat begins tomorrow.. Ishwar ahenkaar.. ahenkaar ishwar.. n times over n over n over again YAWNS..Pinch

But is it me or do you feel like V will go to find S dead in tht room or GONE into oblivion for real this timeROFL I want tht sadistic pleasure now.. for Ds project  failure.. wonder where Viraj went tho.. dint i say D has no mind of her own.. Viraj told her its a virani she believed it.. Rajvi said its viraj.. she ran after him.. Vo said its iMV.. she saw logic in tht..like she always expected iMV to behave this way..ROFLROFL

Not an eon of shock... then she goes pappaji maine apse business seekha hain zindagi nahi.. KAASH.. my take.. business to khaak seekha.. tumne zindagi ke baare mein seekha kya hain D.. Live iMVs life for a day.. and that day you can ever talk about life.. I wonder who or if at all anyone wld ever scratch the surface on IMV.. apart from CP.. sigh I wish she got back.. 

now I really hope V never makes it back or S dies and D lives in tht guilt forever.. I want Vo to come back and tell her.. see what you did.. I told u.. not to hand S to tht jallaadROFL i dont get it.. they r making S some dukhiyaari naari wid sad bg music and black n white hue.. V any way fits tht mould with his lovelorn ness.. not one of them r worth running V. ind.. what a sad pack of youngsters.. they are making Nirali fit in nowLOL I tht she was d odd ball nope.. now IMV looks the odd ball in this show.. 

at the end of the day kools.. they are just going to show martyr monroe aka Sabina win over Joan of Arc aka D in the mahanta meter.. mark my words.. LOL btw on d precap wld Baa tell D IMV didn't do itROFLROFL

and wat BS was Vo up to.. V proposed long back.. but S did not say yes.. coz of IMV? ehROFL he blackmailed her wayyy later.. makers time for you to watch yer own show I say...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

elgeekhamosshhhmbloves-Faith-koolsadhu1000aparnauma

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Vaibhav is such a weakling

Imagine he left BUSINESS and was sitting like a lovelorn FOOL in Delhi

Like a Majnu burning in fever while aged Dad runs business with veins of steel

I will Kiss Sabina if she FIRES Devki for sending V to her and says just who the hell told u I want to return or even WANT Vaibhav

After finding her address Vaibhav shud be turned down by her hat will be supreme pleasure

see ya later at niteWink

elgeesonali.19281khamosshhhmbloves-Faith-

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Vaibhav is such a weakling

Imagine he left BUSINESS and was sitting like a lovelorn FOOL in Delhi

Like a Majnu burning in fever while aged Dad runs business with veins of steel

I will Kiss Sabina if she FIRES Devki for sending V to her and says just who the hell told u I want to return or even WANT Vaibhav

After finding her address Vaibhav shud be turned down by her hat will be supreme pleasure

see ya later at niteWink

I Swear I laughed my guts off today.. from the beg.. First D blaming viraj for ruining everyone's lifeROFLROFL poor viraj.. n then it was like Viraj telling her.. get the hell out.. I have better things to do.. aka plan to kill Sid..LOL next PK calls crying tht V got fever just by thinking about how S has been maligned.. if he got fever just thinking... imagine him facing IMV with SROFLROFL.. oh wait he'll hide behind D.. while D is fighting for V.. IMV will smirk saying who r u fighting for.. she'll turn to see no V.. ROFLROFL 

m sure if Sabina does meet V .. she will fire him for leaving D who loves him so much.. shuttle him back to D.. passing the parcel continues.. can the plane crash in the middle and the story move on to better things aka IMV-CP ..coz at this point I dont care where S, V, D go or do with their lives... losers of epic proportions..

I want Charu to go to IMV with her smug face and tell him everything.. so IMV can plan his next move..LOL emotionally blackmail BB.. and BB gives D a piece of his mind for ruining everything.. btw him and IMV.. tht finally cld have mend ways..WinkLOL

P.S. come to think of it.. why do you think V never got fired by anyone yet.. coz S will royally fire him now..ROFL coz after all she TAUGHT him everything in life na.. so she will whack him yet again.. and he will return like a sordid loser..LOL once more.. serves him right for having no pride what so ever.. and if D tries goign after S.. she shld just say.. mind your business.. you just ruined the only thing I was saving... my mom's reputation..

Edited by sonali.19281 - 19 September 2011 at 5:02pm

elgeekhamosshhhmbloves-Faith-koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
P.S. come to think of it.. why do you think V never got fired by anyone yet.. coz S will royally fire him now..ROFL 

I am so FED UP of the glorification of Vaibhav's stupid one month old romance

And so SICK of Devki's idiotic goal of I will bring about Vaibhavjeee and Sabinajeee's milan 

Yes I think Sabina will FIRE him left rite and center coz she ALONE knows about the CARD and Devki's feelings remember

I hope , sincerely hope she fires him on the doorstep and does not even take him INSIDEROFL He DESERVES all the snubbing he gets repeatedly from her

BB shud DEMAND to see VaibhavKUMARWink after IMV decides to be a meanie and chamchofies 

After all DEVKI did contract with Vaibhav , NOT BB

BB gave him his granddaughter in full FAITH and Vaibhav broke that faith

The bottom line is he is running around pursuing an old flame even before his marraige is annulled , without even bothering to inform the elders who arranged this rishta , he did not have even the gentlemanly decency of FIRST divorcing his legal wife and THEN setting out to pursue his ladylove

If he stands before a court judge he will get whiplashes of his tongue ...first for saying OH it was a COMPRO marraige and for running behind ladylove before even his marraige is annulled

It is MOST UNETHICAL and DISGUSTING

Judge will say What COMPRO marraige , if u guys did not wanna stay for life why did u do drama and  wasted my valuable time , is this institution a joke that ur bifurcating it by giving New labels , COMPRO MARRAIGE and SAMJHOTA MARRAIGe and Whats next ONE DAY MARRAIGE 

Aur aapko zara bhi SHARAFAT nahi ki biwi ko TALAQ de aur PHIR MAJNU bankar ghoome

I am praying to god scriptwallahs show Vaibhavs izzat aarti and Devki's too

Itna serial dekha , itne posts kiye imaandaarise ,hume itna to entertain karo bhai

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 September 2011 at 8:27pm

-Faith-sonali.19281intruderfastkhamosshhhmbloves

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index