Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... (Page 71)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Chand tells Abhay why he is doing dis without any reason...LOL" kyun pagal hogaye ho uss ladki ke liye"ROFL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Abhay is such a beautiful liar acting like he was gone from the hospital and he didn't safe Danish. Chand told abhay I can smell Piya and abhay said so can I ROFL

both of them smelling piyaROFLwhat kind of perfume did she wear, i guess suku interview line came true, she wants to wear a sensual perfume and see she did and all the guys are going nuts over her and soon going to jump on herROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by shewascool90210

netz she got shy shy. you see indian girl likes to play hard to get, she ran and he caught her hand and kissed her, she liked that b/c she made him work for her kissLOL

So true, Banu, so true! Our always-ready-for-a-kiss-from-Abhay Pia also got shy when the final moment arrivedBlushing
@fave scenes: All AP scenes are my favouriteWink

@Rani: I didn't want him to leave either! Why did that dude have to turn up at the wrong place at the wrong time?Disapprove
@missing: I know! That is why I muted the beginning na. Hamesha AP are in the beginning so I thought first 2 mins ke bad I'll switch it off par aaj kuch aur hee huaLOL.LOL

@Anu: Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Chand:Why are u doing this?tum uss ladki k liye pagal hogaye ho..ROFLROFL...
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Heya Everyone! Hug
Selinapiya IF-Sizzlerz
Selinapiya
Selinapiya

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Koi mujhe Hi nahi karta aur koi mujhe Bye nahi karta..infact nobody talks with me...
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Bani nobody get released the same day, atleast the next LOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Abhay is such a beautiful liar acting like he was gone from the hospital and he didn't safe Danish. Chand told abhay I can smell Piya and abhay said so can I ROFL

both of them smelling piyaROFLwhat kind of perfume did she wear, i guess suku interview line came true, she wants to wear a sensual perfume and see she did and all the guys are going nuts over her and soon going to jump on herROFL

ROFL.ROFL.ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index