Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Neetz, You're always Welcome Sweetz! πŸ€—

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

Im gud too!! Yeah, I miss the speedo visisi AT  sum oldies shifted to HB and some are busy while some are over n out with the show πŸ€” Bt I miss them all

Aww! I know, Ritu! All the amazing members with whom I had such a great time in this forum are inactive or have moved on from the show. We're the only stupids still stuck hereπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ritu, I'm Well !
Episode was fine, apart from Alina's Dream regarding Abhay.
Did you watched ?

I dint watch the eps yet... will watch in a while
Alina also started dreaming of Abhay *dnt temme in red shirt* πŸ˜† Abhay is getting lucky day by day πŸ˜† *sarcastic πŸ€”*

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Ritu, It wasn't the Dream related with that clumsy Red Shirt, Alina's Dream was in a Romantic mode while having a mushy Conversation.
Lest, Abhay would act Like this with her. πŸ˜† *Alina's delusion*

You must watch it Out the Episode though. (=
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

Aww! I know, Ritu! All the amazing members with whom I had such a great time in this forum are inactive or have moved on from the show. We're the only stupids still stuck hereπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

True!!  All thanks to the CVs for disappearing Abhay and showing all un-necessary-time-waste tracks in b/w
Anyways atleast few stupids have stayed back πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Okay Peeps, i need to rush Off now. πŸ€”
See you All, Bubiee and Have a happy Discussions. (=
Love you All.
πŸ€—
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys! ok the new promo message is on kishwer's f.b. so it must be reliable enough.! Anyway, i do think they are setting the stage for Maithali's entry slowly, and wrapping up the track by building high tensions. I think in the end Alina will be a sacrificing lovers. I actually went through the some of the pages/ Guys, Abhiya fans compromise 93% out of the whole. Jiya might 2-3 fb, but if u look at Abhiya it's 100, and one new each pop everyday, when they hit 1000 or more likes.!Abhina may be few are fans!Anyway, love u all.!πŸ€—
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PurpleFairy - πŸ˜† I dunno, I guess I just didn't want to look weird. Yes, I realized that a lot of the old members are inactive. I hope they come back soon, especially 'cause the show is pretty interesting now. 
You'll be seeing more of me around. In fact, I'm making a comeback to IF itself. I miss this place loads.
I follow the show regularly, in between I lost track due to other things but now everything's fairly back to normal and I have time.

I'm turning 18 next month, and I just entered uni πŸ˜Š
How about you, and what's your name?
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ritu, It wasn't the Dream related with that clumsy Red Shirt, Alina's Dream was in a Romantic mode while having a mushy Conversation.
Lest, Abhay would act Like this with her. πŸ˜† *Alina's delusion*

You must watch it Out the Episode though. (=

Abhay and mushy? Thats a rare one so will defo watch it !! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Alina and Jeh 😊 The new Kabir and T for Abhiya πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SnowWhite1618

True!!  All thanks to the CVs for disappearing Abhay and showing all un-necessary-time-waste tracks in b/w
Anyways atleast few stupids have stayed back πŸ˜†

PKYEK will not get it's viewers easily now. People have lost faith in the CVs. They really need to work VERY hard

@Sadaf: Bbie, dearoo. See yaπŸ€—

@Syria: Kishwer's adorable! I love her so much! I'll be happy if Alina stays positive and I don't want Maithili's entry before this Jiya-Abhina track is done with. Too many characters and khichidi! CVs aren't exactly famous for doing justice to the characters😳
Thanks for posting (: