Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... (Page 33)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
rani they are max and liz, they were my first couple that i adore when i was in high school. i liked them to core, they were part of my life, and they give me peace when things were out of hands.Embarrassed

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I see that LOL

What was the name of the show, is the same couple on pge 33 with the boy playing with the girl hand under the desk
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
max he is an alien and liz is a human. he cannot come close to her, forget loving her but the moment he set his eys on her when he first saw her in kindgarden he fell in love with her, can you believe it from the age of 4. he was the shy one, and always used to stay away from her till the day he healed her and brought her back to life.

she is a smart and popular girl in high school. she had a BF but the moment she saw max and how he saved her, she kind of freak out but then she trusted him. he showed her his every feelings when he used his power and she saw everything. starting from how he came to earth to how he loved her from far away. she fell in love with him even knowing he is inhuman. Embarrassed
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
yes rani they are the same peopleLOL
 the show name is RoswellEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
their love story was a painful one to, this girl came between them and separated them. she told max that she is his destiny but she liedAngryAngry max look alike came and told liz to leave max otherwise everything will be destroy and she had to break his heart by saying she can never die for him like Juliet did for her romeo OuchOuchOuchOuchomg afterward she was crying like hell.

and he couldn't forget her, but finally he let her go and the dance you saw between them was when liz said that since i didn't get my wedding dance and i never will b/c max is far away from me now, can i have my wedding dance and the look alike max said yes.

they danced until he vanished. max cheated on liz with that girl ( well more like she planned everythingDeadAngry) but in the end that girl said that it was always you liz that max loved, every moment he was with me he only thought about you. she died and max and liz got together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
why does true lover always suffersOuch
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Bani when you started describing I realize you was talking about Roswell. There was two other alien with him and I think one was max sister LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index