Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... (Page 126)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@ANu...hayeee Chand was at his sexiest bestBlushing I want him to whack that dudeROFLROFL

@rani...HollaaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MR.KooL

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Btw I want Chand 2 wrap up dis dude asap...LOLand moreover he is messing with chand and will surely have 2 pay big timeLOL i want dat metz cums back after dis dude gets finishedLOL...and moreover metz hatred bhediyaasROFL

Befikre

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
That wasn't any friend scene that Alina naughty imaginations about abhay. I didn't see any postings of birdie dreams pics with abhay posted so why Alina Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BefikreMR.KooL

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Hey chakkz Hug
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

@Sadaf...Ummm I don't know, maybe I am not liking that more focus on family than ArHiErmm And I don't like Khushi's makeup in the showLOL Don't kill me for that. I mean MJHT was my fav. serial and sajan were my fav. couple and I loved Gunjan because she was very simple whereas Khushi is all chamkeeli and overdone sometimes, I hope you get my pointLOL

Yes, Chakz i got your point clearly!
Thats why you don't like the Show 'coz you doesn't find any delightness in the Leads, well i'm not slaying you at all, i know every person has its Own sole perceptions about the Characters and all, and it lays in their hands whether to Like 'em or to Unlike. So, its fine altogether.
And in so far as the Focus on 'em goes, so i'm oblivious that the Tale isn't getting its pace, but initially and Normally every innovative Stories couldn't raise its speed at once, moreover in Perdiem Shows, but one day i'll be fruitful with the show and i mark it <3 Embarrassed

Chakz, i haven't seen Sanaya's MJHT Show, but i'm aware of her personality about how she look Like in that Serial. Hence, this is the very first time i'm watching her Show, and i really Love her now. Tongue

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

That wasn't any friend scene that Alina naughty imaginations about abhay. I didn't see any postings of birdie dreams pics with abhay posted so why Alina Confused

ok ok i will edit it, i don't care about what alina thinks or whatever sick imagination she has, to me alina can be just a friend and nothing else. i didn't see that scene like that way, nor ever will. i guess l like alina that's why i post it but the other girl, nope never.

pyar-ishk

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index