EnigmaticAbhIya#56 YehSaathHaiKitnaHaseen... - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by supercool3

Neethi ! Well nice to meet you ! πŸ˜Š
Exactly one year older ? That's new but interesting πŸ˜†

I live in Canada  ... yourself ?

Metz re-entry is going to be awesome! I was actually missing her, and Suku does a fab job in portraying both characters. And I'm guessing Metz is also having a make-over too πŸ˜ƒ

Nice to meet you too (:
Ya, as in month wiseπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
I live in India (:
Yep, Suku's amazing. I couldn't believe both the characters were played by the same person! But she needs to get into Maithili's skin more. One could tell she wasn't very comfortable speaking pure hindi so even though her expressions were bang on but her dialogue delivery left me asking for more😳
I hope she gets a makeover. She can't wear Victorian gownsπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

@Syria: True! AbhIya and Maithili have had the highest TRPs record in this show. After all, as Poco rightly says, no matter how many angles we get between AP, the ORIGINAL triangle will always be APM only and this show was mainly meant to focus on that which it did in it's initial months resulting in TRPs crossing even 1 (:
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
supercool. nice to meet u darling. Good to see old AP fans coming back. I am from U.S. We are neighbors.Infact Canada is 10 hrs from me.!πŸ˜†. got ur name mixed up.!🀣Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

Hey Supercool3
Heyloz ! πŸ˜ƒ
You can call me Vithya or even V  
What's your name ?
Hey me back after giving chakma to my mum🀣 

Tomorrow is my holiday, so I can ishpam here all nightπŸ₯³

Did anyone miss me???
Originally posted by SnowWhite1618

@Red, thanks for that news *phew* πŸ˜›

Pkyek is even nice now thou its not that interesting like it used to be but its nice with the new-abhiya-mishka-couple-track 😳 but they just need to edit some crap... unwanted forced scenes πŸ€”

I have not been liking it much these past couple of weeks. Lol! It's high time they prioritise their stuff (:
Originally posted by chakku

Hey me back after giving chakma to my mum🀣 

Tomorrow is my holiday, so I can ishpam here all nightπŸ₯³

Did anyone miss me???

Hi, Chaks! You're a lucky girl man!
Kal kis khushi mein chhuti hai?
BRB. Something went in my eye, I need to wash that and then I'll open the next thread as well (:
Originally posted by supercool3

Heyloz ! πŸ˜ƒ
You can call me Vithya or even V  
What's your name ?
Ok V πŸ˜‰ !! Im Ritu
Can I ask, u are a student or working?
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Nice to meet you too (:
Ya, as in month wiseπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
I live in India (:
Yep, Suku's amazing. I couldn't believe both the characters were played by the same person! But she needs to get into Maithili's skin more. One could tell she wasn't very comfortable speaking pure hindi so even though her expressions were bang on but her dialogue delivery left me asking for more😳
I hope she gets a makeover. She can't wear Victorian gownsπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

@Syria: True! AbhIya and Maithili have had the highest TRPs record in this show. After all, as Poco rightly says, no matter how many angles we get between AP, the ORIGINAL triangle will always be APM only and this show was mainly meant to focus on that which it did in it's initial months resulting in TRPs crossing even 1 (:
Hehe yeah πŸ˜†
India ? that's so cool actually ... i haven't been there in a long time and I even wanted to study there too... which didn't work out .. oh well

Suku did quite a good job, but yes she does need to get more into Metz's character. It'd add more spice to story line
Talking about Victorian gowns, it would've been hilarious to see Metz making a re-entry onto a public place wearing one of those πŸ˜† ... obviously that would've not suited the storyline but one can dream right 

@Nethz, I too have been fwding and watching it from last few months πŸ€”

@Chakku, heya !! Im Ritu πŸ˜›