Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I want you, not a replica of you - ASR (Page 2)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Love this post sooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mary78613

Really nice post! I loved these lines:

You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.

As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you.

This is so true! He is trying to find a replica of her in La but he can't see her in La. He wants the real Khushi which he can't have.

Khushi does not approve of Arnav's perception of things particularly his take on live-in, his disbelief in God. She is persistant about changing his mind. She is trying to change his into a man she would approve of. 

But she is unable to do so herself. so she is unknowingly trying to change him through La. 

fareehamustahsa Newbie
fareehamustahsa
fareehamustahsa

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
really Amazing post Brilliant

incandescent

Yazzy91 Goldie
Yazzy91
Yazzy91

ClapClap...That was beautiful!!!! Smile xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..incandescent

ashvez IF-Dazzler
ashvez
ashvez

Goody Good!!! Quite impressive!Smile

incandescent

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
OMG dis was awesomeHeartHeart
u've actually expressed Arnav's feelings n i completely agree wid u dat Arnav considers himself unworthy of love..
u r a damn gud writer yaarClap
my fav lines wre
You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.
It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you.

incandescent

FebruaryFlower IF-Dazzler
FebruaryFlower
FebruaryFlower

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
A truly beautiful post sweety!!!
Keep them coming...Smile

incandescent

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Dear Khushi,

The moment I saw you, I thought an angel had fallen in my arms. But how can an angel fall into my arms, for I am the eternally damned. I was a burning man. I was burning inside out. There was no end to it. Nothing could put out the fire. Then you fell from the heavens and landed in my arms. The mere touch of your skin seemed to ease the fire.

Why would a light want to touch the darkness? You seemed too good to be real so I threw you aside. But you kept coming back. And I kept throwing you aside.

Now I realize you are the angel that has been sent to lure me out of my personal hell. You are a ray of light send to illuminate my dark world. You are the drop of water that can satiate my thirst.

Can anyone touch the fire without getting burned? No. I keep pushing you away so you don't get hurt. I can't bear to see you get hurt. I can't bear to see you get burned. 

You are the angel who had come as my savior. You came to my world and you showed me the light. But I couldn't let you burn with me in my personal hell. Every time you came close to me I kept shutting all the gateways to my hell.

When you realized you cannot enter, you couldn't just leave. You had a different idea. You flipped your wings and with that, you created your twin. You wanted to leave a part of you with me. But I didn't want a part of you. I wanted all of you.

It's not that I don't love you. I do. I just can't let you get burned. As much I love you, I can't have you. But I still want you, not a replica of you. 

So truly described! Brilliant postClap

Yours Truly,

Arnav

incandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index