I want you, not a replica of you - ASR - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

This is amazing! You are one of the few people who seem to have understood Arnav 😉 And that is saying something!

Love makes one vulnerable. Arnav knows this and thus hides behind his arrogance. He is afraid to love, to let anyone love him for if they leave then he will be the one left nursing the wound. **sigh**

Originally posted by sshekar2002

This is amazing! You are one of the few people who seem to have understood Arnav 😉 And that is saying something!

Love makes one vulnerable. Arnav knows this and thus hides behind his arrogance. He is afraid to love, to let anyone love him for if they leave then he will be the one left nursing the wound. **sigh**

Thanks. i feel that Arnav's character sketch is the best and CV's have done a good job portraying his inner conflict. Conflicted character's are much more interesting to watch and analyze. Barun does a great job as the torn man.

nice letter 👏
arnav is scared to fall in love and get hurt or loose them 😭
Originally posted by incandescent

THank you my friend. I'm fari. 😊 yes i try to make posts everyday. don't know how much longer i can continue to so. I have a busy schedule. if i can't i'll surely write during the weekends. 😊

oh nice name...😛  that'd be great...would love to read such posts from me! do make whenever you've got time 😃

Originally posted by incandescent

Thanks. i feel that Arnav's character sketch is the best and CV's have done a good job portraying his inner conflict. Conflicted character's are much more interesting to watch and analyze. Barun does a great job as the torn man.

I second that! 😉
omg🤗...  m totally out of words on reading ur post..my eyes are actually full of tears...my heart beat bacame so fast i cant tell u...i have never seen such wonderful and beautiful post in my life...muahaaa❤️...dont know why but im crying.thanxxx a lot dear❤️

[QUOTE=ainimonaya]omg🤗...  m totally out of words on reading ur post..my eyes are actually full of tears...my heart beat bacame so fast i cant tell u...i have never seen such wonderful and beautiful post in my life...muahaaa❤️...dont know why but im crying.thanxxx a lot dear❤️[/QUOTE

Thanks dear. please don't cry.❤️