Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 5:Mere Pass Hai Tu Mere Saath Hai (Page 69)

kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

Well, i think the reason THREE SISTERS were invited because all of them are Celebrities in their own merits. On top of that, I think they are immensely popular for the reason that "EK GHAR MEIN TEEN LADKIYAAN SUPER TALENTED" ...Its a big thing ...Obviously...

but, I don't think Shakti is nominated ...They just went to have fun since they were invited..but, AMAR was not invited??? I am SHOCKED...Shocked...

And, yeah! I do agree Shakti needs to hang out with AMAR..sometimes at-least. She is always with her sisters. All these reasons make me feel low and think various things, Like, Shakti and Amar are just- the co-stars and not friends. They don't even talk to each other after the shot is over. These never to be answered questions keep bothering me..within...

v dont knw ne of this
mayb when they shoot bts
they knw the camera is on
shakti is 2 reserved
she wont b 2 friendly with ne1 on front of camera
atleast i havnt seen her get 2 friendly with ne1 in bts

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

n guys even sharon was concerned about kria when the creep asked that ques

Yeah, I saw that change in her expression. But, did they not leave the canteen already today?? 
I thought at the end, only few other Students and WEAKLINGS team and REY were in the Canteen when Kria was ..POCHA MARING the tables..
kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

gosh
m thinking why did rey change his clothes for fight seq.
unn kapdo me kya hero ni lgta

College wala sequence is in the Day..and BB sequence is in the night..so Ghar jaake Aaram se Gussa Aur Badhake ..Change karke ...Freshen up hoke ..Aaya hoga REY...LOLZ
ohhh godLOLLOL
aise gussa bdta hai ya thanda hota hai
lolzzz m confusedConfusedConfusedConfused

chill
may be he just luvs changing his clothes
in the thurs epi also fist he was wearing the green shirt
then when he reaches canteen he is wearing grey tshirt
rest all r wearing same clothes
kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

n guys even sharon was concerned about kria when the creep asked that ques

Yeah, I saw that change in her expression. But, did they not leave the canteen already today?? 
I thought at the end, only few other Students and WEAKLINGS team and REY were in the Canteen when Kria was ..POCHA MARING the tables..

he he he
i was wondering the same thing
and they sat in the exact same position!!!!
kitne bloopers denge yeh cvs
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

gosh

College wala sequence is in the Day..and BB sequence is in the night..so Ghar jaake Aaram se Gussa Aur Badhake ..Change karke ...Freshen up hoke ..Aaya hoga REY...LOLZ
ohhh godLOLLOL

No, I mean..He will keep thinking about it, aur Badhega Gussa...Then he will think..he couldn't do anything in the cantenn, usse uska gussa aur badhega ..and he will be gussa with himself for being so helpless..and finally..black jacket nikalega CLOSET se...and then goes to BB court to fight..

Wah Wah!! FIGHTER REY...I am so looking forward to it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyanshfan

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

gosh

ohhh godLOLLOL

chill
may be he just luvs changing his clothes
in the thurs epi also fist he was wearing the green shirt
then when he reaches canteen he is wearing grey tshirt
rest all r wearing same clothes

Dude!! That was a heavy blooper...Even I noticed that...
kriyanshfan IF-Rockerz
kriyanshfan
kriyanshfan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
god v have all gone crazy !!!!

ek precap dekh liya
aur 70 pages sapne dekh liye us par !!!!!!!!!!!

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Same here KJ!!

BTW... ROBIN and Others made a good point in Arsha AT.. that Shakti needs to also be seen other ppl besides her sisters!!

MY GOD.. She has so many pictures of hers with her sisters everywhere... Do they all get invited to parties and Awards in wholesale??

WAISE.. talking abt the NEW SHAKTI pic with her sisters at NTA red carpet... Its kinda RUDE to not Invite AMAR to NTA.. HATE The organizers.. Typically they award nominees.. so does that mean.. AMAR probably is not nominated.. but SHAKTI or her sisters are??

Well, i think the reason THREE SISTERS were invited because all of them are Celebrities in their own merits. On top of that, I think they are immensely popular for the reason that "EK GHAR MEIN TEEN LADKIYAAN SUPER TALENTED" ...Its a big thing ...Obviously...

but, I don't think Shakti is nominated ...They just went to have fun since they were invited..but, AMAR was not invited??? I am SHOCKED...Shocked...

And, yeah! I do agree Shakti needs to hang out with AMAR..sometimes at-least. She is always with her sisters. All these reasons make me feel low and think various things, Like, Shakti and Amar are just- the co-stars and not friends. They don't even talk to each other after the shot is over. These never to be answered questions keep bothering me..within...

KJ.. I too have wondered about it..too.. I think they are ONLY co-stars and NOT even friends! I think Shakti is too busy with her sisters, their  individual popularity..  which must be too much to handle in one house!.. Lolz.. She seems totally disconnected with the D3 cast.. Maybe Shakti just considers D3 her work/ and profession.. and thats it!

Well I can understand being professional if you are a professional actor.. But dude.. you are cast opp a GUY with whom you danced with your heart and soul.. India voted for you two to be the best dancing Jodi..You were both trained by TErrence.. BUT Yet you treat this person as a CO-STAR??Something is sooo wrong..yeh soch soch ke..I dont want to contribute in ARSHA AT

Whereas.. AMAR comes across as a very very very DOWN to earth.. want to mingle with everyone kinda guy!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index