Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 5:Mere Pass Hai Tu Mere Saath Hai - Page 62

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
First off guys---My hindi sucks really bad when I type it lol so I hope you all understand-Hope u all like my singing 😆

Rey is beating the crap out of the guy in the Basketball court. [In the actual college] Someone runs and informs that there is a fight outside. All the students, like usual, get all excited and run to witness the fight. Nilesh and Vicky are the only Dazzlers present as Sharon, Simmi and Rinni are off in rehearsals waiting for the boys to come. Along with the crowd the Weaklings minus Kriya come running out. In the canteen...Kriya is running around doing the packup for the day and notices how everyone is running outside. Curiously, she decides to join them. [Outside] Rey is beating the guy up and he has made him bloody. Nilesh and Vicky are shocked that one of the fighters is Rey. They rush by his side and grab hold of him. Vicky-"Rey yeh kya kare ho?" Nilesh-"Have you gone mad." Rey brushes off their grasp on him and continues beating on the guy. Kriya on the other hand, has finally cleaned and has come outside. She pushes through the crowd to see what the camotion is all about. She is shocked to see Rey beating on that same guy from the canteen. Rey stops as his eyes meet Kriya's. He is full of rage, anger and jealousy...while Kriya looks at him in disbelief and anger. Nilesh and Vicky tells the guy's friend to take him away and tells everyone to clear out cuz there was nothing else to see. The only people remaining on the basketball court are Nilesh-Vicky-Rey-Kriya-Dazzlers. Kriya and Rey's eyes are locked both giving off their emotions. Swayam notices and tells everyone to leave Rey alone right now because he is not in the mood to talk...and Swayam decides to give Kriya and Rey some private time to talk.
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Everyone leaves and Rey breaks the eyelock and turns around. Kriya goes up to him and says..."Have you lost it! Yeh aap ne kya kiya?" "Aapne unko kyun...Kriya's words get cut off as Rey turns around and stares at her with his rageful face still on. Rey-"Yeh tum pooche re ho?" "Usne kya kiya?" Kriya shouts back- "To kya? Usne to bus mere question ka answer diya tha" "Jo questions aapne leke the!" Rey gets angry and grabs Kriya by the shoulders and pins her to the wall. [ooohooo aaahhhaaa music LOL] look look hawa hawa. Rey stares at her with his bad boy face on and he aggressively holds her against the wall. Kriya just stares at the tension that is spread over Rey's face. Rey speaks- "Koi be tumko is tara kuch be bole, uske halat yehi hogi!" Rey aggressively tightens his grip on her and is hurting her arms.She tries to fight it but she loses every time and every time he comes closer and closer. Now Kriya and Rey are 1 inch apart and Rey whispers "No one...I mean no one... can say anything to my Romaira" [Female version--huuunnnhahaa ooohooo aaahhhooo]Look look hawa hawa...Kriya almost melts as she gazes into his eyes... Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome robin...tat was really good loved the hawa hawa scene
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kriyansh

awsome robin...tat was really good loved the hawa hawa scene

Thanks dear...I just quickly made it lol you should read the one I wrote on ArSha confession...lol it was like 5 posts😆 I could write scenes endlessly
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAYYYEEE☺️ ☺️robin OMG dat was sooo FADU☺️...shit d aggressiveness aahh cud totally imagine it😍...me SUPERLIKES it😃...i wish sumthing as such will happen😍...nd i LUV d ending😍😍
thnku for making me dream more nd more😆
r07c thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

HAYYYEEE☺️ ☺️robin OMG dat was sooo FADU☺️...shit d aggressiveness aahh cud totally imagine it😍...me SUPERLIKES it😃...i wish sumthing as such will happen😍...nd i LUV d ending😍😍

thnku for making me dream more nd more😆

Thanks😃 I'm glad you liked it and I gave you dreams ;) Now I'm off to bed and hopefully come up with more tomorrow 

Take care--@Kriyansh as well 
sweetshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: robinc07

Thanks😃 I'm glad you liked it and I gave you dreams ;) Now I'm off to bed and hopefully come up with more tomorrow 

Take care--@Kriyansh as well 

hehehe ok but pls robin post on ARSHA soon tooo😃...d ones u posted b4 was JHAKAS😃
c ya tmrw aftr 2day's dhamakedar epi...tc😃
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
ossom robin...!!! its just amazing...!!!!👏
i was like...please dont let it end here...!!! just too gud...!! i wish aisa sach me ho yar...!!😊
and what/where did u write about arsha confession..??
sweetshine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dildostiidancee

ossom robin...!!! its just amazing...!!!!👏

i was like...please dont let it end here...!!! just too gud...!! i wish aisa sach me ho yar...!!😊
and what/where did u write about arsha confession..??

her ARSHA confession was in AT3 i guess but u shud read it its sooo DAMN AMAZIIINNGG...u jus cnt stop thinking abt dem😳😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys aaj  AT khatam karoge kya??????????