KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 5:Mere Pass Hai Tu Mere Saath Hai - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kumjoo

MF,
Yeah dude how did they do that..UP AND DOWN dancing, That was so damn! beautifully shot..and Amar's dancing..man! Do I even have to mention about that...He is BANG ON !! when it comes to emoting through his face. ...He is such a charmer..

Even in DID, when its a romantic song, he has excelled in each and every performance...with the score of 200/100...Even in DKS..His performance with Dharmesh, Vandana...looked good ..only because of him and his contemporary...toh MASHA ALLAH!!

Man! This guy is something else...He is just something else...Like I said he is a charmer..Woh Bin Bajaye ja raha hai...Aur hum saab naagin ki tarah uske aage peeche ghoom rahe hain LOLz...(If you know what I am saying) ...

He is totally mesmerizing, addictive, irresistible. I don't think anybody who knows about him can stop falling for him..

I seriously hope and Pray that he wins the best face of the year or new comer yaar!.. HE SO FREAKING DESERVES IT!!!!

URGH!! I wld be heartbroken if he does not win this!!!! (not that I care for award ceremonies because they are always FAKE... but I just want him to get it. because he wld be sooo happpy.. and then maybe Shakti will realize how important he is..).lozl
Originally posted by kumjoo

Yeh sab CVz ka Chaal hai..PRECAP dhasu hoga toh..saab pagalon ki tarah Episode dekhenge..thats why...

CVz ko toh ek din UDA DENGE ...😡

They are so BLOODY smart.. They give us all AMAZING precaps.. but in the actual episodes,.. its always like 20 seconds.. like today! OMG.. We did not even a get a complete OHOOO HOOO HOO tune!! It was cut short!.. BUT Swaron got a whole DREAMING scene !
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I think after the whole quesstionnaire thing... . Rey probably goes to  talk to Kria,  and he must have seen that Kria is just terribily upset..  She must have taunted Rey as well... Yeh Dekhar..Rey just leaves from that place.. Extremely ANGRY.. (I loved the way.,..how  he just walks away. angriliy... when Kria turns to look back at him).. and the next scene is the BB court!!

WOW!

It is so unpredictable at this point..I am so damn! excited to see the episode..Akhir mein hoga kya ...and, isn't that sadakchhap guy TAMBI?? 

And What question is that?? BODY GROWTH?? and the guy is diverted to TATTOO...and that too he is explaining where he is got the tattoo...on top of that he asked KRIA...U WANNA SEE?? Chi! Chi!! Bloody MORON ...

ha ha!! Now, I am getting aggressive...LOLz...
Mf
May b u r rite
but to me it lukd lik he was all ready to kick that creep's ass
AND BTW

I dont know which was worse.. The Question that KRIA asked that GUY or the GUY's response!!

I mean what the helll was that question? Growth on the BODy???? ðŸ˜² lolz... 

They are so BLOODY smart.. They give us all AMAZING precaps.. but in the actual episodes,.. its always like 20 seconds.. like today! OMG.. We did not even a get a complete OHOOO HOOO HOO tune!! It was cut short!.. BUT Swaron got a whole DREAMING scene !

Tell me about SWARON dreamy sequence..and guess what?? That whole dreamy sequence was for 2.30 minutes...can you believe that?? Torture...

and I don't understand how can somebody walking into the canteen looks at this girl, stand still at one place and dream for 2 freaking minutes...uff..its so annoying...

AND BTW

I dont know which was worse.. The Question that KRIA asked that GUY or the GUY's response!!

I mean what the helll was that question? Growth on the BODy???? ðŸ˜² lolz... 

Well, That question was prepared by REY intentionally...obviously to tease her or lets say to torture her...Poor thing Kria..she had to ask him that question...

But, what on earth means BODY GROWTH?? Kohi mujhe samjhayega ...Coz I don't want  my wild thoughts to wake up right now...

Or, lets take it in positive way...may be the question was intended to ask ...umm..lets say the growth in height? 

AND BTW

I mean what the helll was that question? Growth on the BODy????😲lolz...
i agree
i mran wat growth she wants to know abt n rey wat was he thinling when he wrote such ques
i mean wasn't he the 1 who objected the Maa ka dialouge by swayam
Originally posted by kajen

i agree
i mran wat growth she wants to know abt n rey wat was he thinling when he wrote such ques
i mean wasn't he the 1 who objected the Maa ka dialouge by swayam

Well, lets think about the consequences...
May be, Rey will feel extremely guilty after this incident, and will start respecting Kria all over again...
But, Kria, as always will be super furious about the incident and will think that Rey is one of the CHEAPAD she would want to take badla with...

I don't know man..I just don't want to say anything ...coz ..we know Hamesha oolta poolta hota hai...in the show
i saw the precap again
i thnk first kria asks the creep
kya apki body weight mein aise growth hain??
i think then they cut the ans portion bcoz then
v c that the creep is standing facing kria
whn he says abt tattoo and whethr she wants to c it