Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL omg, Tanu, u got everyone playing angry birds! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please Shammy, don't think of poor TA when playing game, he's paavom 😭 Think of Lavs and GW, and u will cross all levels ⭐️

@ Gunz, i dunno what ur talking about but thanks for ur no kolaveri on me πŸ˜ƒ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranuja

ROFL omg, Tanu, u got everyone playing angry birds! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please Shammy, don't think of poor TA when playing game, he's paavom 😭 Think of Lavs and GW, and u will cross all levels ⭐️

@ Gunz, i dunno what ur talking about but thanks for ur no kolaveri on me πŸ˜ƒ

You are in my Katchi in the sense of not really liking TA acting for Charu's climax πŸ˜›. That is why no Kalaveri on you πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
everyone are thinking about thendral vilis to play angry bird..tats great..can win easily..good luck, frens..πŸ˜‰
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Shammyyy...this is not fair . Charu scenes should be censored and so made illegal and not cute T&T scenes πŸ˜­. Or are they only illegal for me . If so i will steal them from Tanu πŸ˜ˆ...and she can keep Charu scenes for herself or for you πŸ˜ƒ. See how nice i am. Even if you say ILU...IHU πŸ€—πŸ€—

I think members are going to get mad at me and you Shammy. We should continue this DVD problem in Chat corner πŸ˜ƒ. 

Hahahaaha, athu sollave vendam. U know what. We cut your pic and whenever we see Charu on screen we put ur face there instead of Charu and rasichufy😍🀣

And yes, first we tried to send you T&T DVD, but then swiss postman said, romance DVDs are illegal in your place, as there are many ghosts suttufying, thats why he suggested us to send pei DVDsπŸ˜†
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahaaha, athu sollave vendam. U know what. We cut your pic and whenever we see Charu on screen we put ur face there instead of Charu and rasichufy😍🀣

And yes, first we tried to send you T&T DVD, but then swiss postman said, romance DVDs are illegal in your place, as there are many ghosts suttufying, thats why he suggested us to send pei DVDsπŸ˜†

Adi paavi πŸ˜‘...you imagine my face instead of Charu-Pei's πŸ˜­. Maybe my hair will suit her hairs too πŸ€’ πŸ˜­. You rasichufy my ghost avatar. I will show you my ghost avatar live aa when you come to meet me πŸ˜ˆ...then i want you to hug me and not run away from your Gunthy πŸ€—. 

Poor our postman. He will pichufy his head when he sees Charu Pei scenes . 
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Adi paavi πŸ˜‘...you imagine my face instead of Charu-Pei's πŸ˜­. Maybe my hair will suit her hairs too πŸ€’ πŸ˜­. You rasichufy my ghost avatar. I will show you my ghost avatar live aa when you come to meet me πŸ˜ˆ...then i want you to hug me and not run away from your Gunthy πŸ€—. 

Poor our postman. He will pichufy his head when he sees Charu Pei scenes . 

Yes, Guns everyday i does so, actually me and Tans does so. Antha pic parthu than naan eyes open pannuven and my day horror day ah marividum🀣

Awww waiting for thattt..I will present you something, in which Charu is there ok?

Noo that postman than said. In his area some girl is there who likes some pei and does like her, like screaming, jumping and everything. U know i was shocked hearing it. 

Now all Thendralisn are going to get heartattack seeying our mokkais
Shemmo thumbnail
Bye all. Will be away for few days as i have exams again..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good luck Shamz on your exams.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Bye all. Will be away for few days as i have exams again..πŸ€—πŸ€—

all the best shammu.
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Luck to you, Shammu Kanna, for your exams. Do well in the exams.