Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 97)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Gunthy and Shammu : OMG Whats going on..!! Gunthy praising Charu in todays episode..Shocked  ROFL
Shammy how did you like it.. sorry sorry..ROFL how did u love todays episode and how did u enjoy your Charu today ma..ROFL  Hope you have more questions from the episode..

Edited by TTfan - 24 November 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thilssShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

@Gunthy and Shammu : OMG Whats going on..!! Gunthy praising Charu in todays episode..Shocked  ROFL
Shammy how did you like it.. sorry sorry..ROFL how did u love todays episode and how did u enjoy your Charu today ma..ROFL  Hope you have more questions from the episode..

Shammu screamed mummyyy on seeing Charu's looks TongueLOL...and Akkkaas in msn..LOL...
Aama thaane tanu...Wink..Bayanthupona Shammu aarvakolarla has done a super mistake...ROFL...Shammy come fast let me tell u what it is...LOL...what say Tanu...LOL...

Baghi - one such question like Shammy - where will T and T stay in Bangalore.??
illatha Company la illatha position ku ivlo pidivatham for TA and I think house will also be illusion..LOL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkiethilssShemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys,how r u all? I miss u all,my exams ends this saturday and then I'll be able to come to msn. Aaand I want to join the tease-gunthy-club,so wats that about? someone tell me pl,can't wait  LOL

and wat is it in that chaska meter's user rating? just 15 votes last week???? guys u know u can give rating as many times as u want.Not something like only once per day so click panni thalli lets get our show to top 50,go team!!!! Big smile

Edited by Hema_M - 25 November 2011 at 4:52am

TTfanNixkieShemmo

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@ Shubba akka..: ROFL T&T house illusion.. Superb akka..ROFL T&T thirupiyu hotel le poi thanguvangala.. ?? ille as VR and Charu are going to shift to b'lore... Charu T&T ye avanga veetlliye vechipangala.. appo pirikarthuku plan panrarthuku easy illiya..LOL  If TA is acting.. avan idukun samadippan.. But ofcourse avan acting panale annalum he will agree to it illiya akka..LOL ROFL...

Akka how would it be if the whole point of going to b'lore is illusion or dreaming stage like inception..ROFL ROFL

ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hii guys!!! Zup??? Smile

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Oh wow Pavi...you are in Thendral forum Shocked...happy to see you here Hug. Do you still follow this serial? Seeing your siggy what happened to your MSK and Geet? And now to ASR and KKG...right?? Embarrassed...awww Big smile...between my sis misses you alot Ouch.

Edited by Gunz. - 25 November 2011 at 7:25am

TTfanNixkiethilssShemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Gunthyyy..Hug Aaw Love ya..<3 

Yeah yeah Its me..Not my aavi...hehe..ROFL No da I don't follow the show but I read updates whenever I haven't other work to do.Like the time I surf net.Hope my sisi is doing good.. Heart LOL I miss her a lot.Cry When is she gonna active her acc?? 

And coming to ur qsn...Gunthy Gunthyyy kalaikariya..Shocked ROFL I don't watch it now.Arhi is my fav now.LOL

Missed uuu..Hug

Edited by thilss - 25 November 2011 at 7:40am

TTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awww Hug...i know it is my sis' Pavi and not an aavi LOL Big smile...hehehe just joking Embarrassed. I don't know when she is gonna activate her account again.

Of course i am kalaiachufying you now and i am super happy you stopped watching that show Big smileHug...i know Arshi are cute just like T&T Embarrassed Big smile...but the show is bleahhh Tongue...me and Shammy will make you love T&T too Big smile Embarrassed.

TTfanNixkiethilssShemmo

Go to top