Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Ranu...thankss for your PM Hug...you made me sooo curious and ahhh now i can't wait to watch the epi, i am getting impatient now...lol, but you gave a small shocker too abt pei's presence in today's epi. Whatever i hope i can change my opinion abt TA's behaviour from yday and love him and T&T again Day Dreaming. Sighhh...i am sad i could not enjoy the cute epi with you my sisies. Hope hope to enjoy atleast pei's ending with all of you Big smile.

@Tanu, Shammy and Akka...hope you all are doing well...for the second day again i did not see you all...miss you all Hug.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Shammu give a list of gift items that our psycho will buy to her athaiDead

@Tans: 
No i wont miss her after she goes to hell. Yaaruku theva psycho? Only GW will miss her. I wish after Charu GTH, GW can become another Sethu and sing "Enge Sellum Intha Paadai Yaaro Yaaro Arivaroo"ROFLROFL

@Mini Akka:
Hahaha, Awww. ThankssBig smile Hope our Forum always remains in the first position.

@Tans:
Watch, Parfume, Gold BraceletLOL, Teddybears(GW can hug the Teddybears instead CharuROFL) and the biggest Gift is Charu herself only. Let them marry and live happily forever in the hellLOL

@Guns:
Awww, you will surely enjoy this epi. Enjoy watching. We mss you kaa. If u have time come okeva?Hug Hope your doing well..Weekend la oru kalakku kalakuvom!Big smile TCHug

Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

@Tanu, Shammy and Akka...hope you all are doing well...for the second day again i did not see you all...miss you all Hug.

Gunthyyy Hug we miss you and more than that i miss your scolding and angry emoticons in MSNROFLROFL...on behalf of you i spammed only angry emot in msn today for everythingROFLROFL...man this is the best update ever i did...as always i got lost and Charu's phone call woke me up to reality and was thinking if i got psycho vibrations in Shammu's terms...ROFL...and i am  looking for an instant back up updater to me if any episodes got romance...jking

Gunthyyy me miss you...serthu vachu i will torture you on Sunday ok aa...and write a super comment after watching the episode...

Edited by Tanu. - 21 September 2011 at 12:58pm

Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
HahhahahahaahROFLROFL Guns ini eat kooda pannamatha. Tans oda polambal vasiche her stomach will painLOL

Tanss, noo if any T&T romance you have to update, not back upersLOL U did it very nice, many will agree with meSmile Hahahaha, how was your first feeling when u saw T&T romancing?ROFL

Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

HahhahahahaahROFLROFL Guns ini eat kooda pannamatha. Tans oda polambal vasiche her stomach will painLOL

Tanss, noo if any T&T romance you have to update, not back upersLOL U did it very nice, many will agree with meSmile Hahahaha, how was your first feeling when u saw T&T romancing?ROFL

Yovv Shammu...so mean...now i started to dream about you damaging me...only Gunthy listens by book long of pulambals...all kind of pulambals starting from my uni...paavam her who listened allROFL but Gunthy likes it...right Gunthy?...and Shammu your question will be unanswered forever as i wont answerROFL

Edited by Tanu. - 21 September 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Yovv Shammu...so mean...now i started to dream about you damaging me...only Gunthy listens by book long pulambals...all kind of pulambals starting from my uni...paavam her who listened allROFL but gunthy likes it...right gunthy?...and Shammu your question will be unanswered for ever as i wont answerROFL

Hahahaha, your also very mean, if its about Charu and me. You know evlo paavom i amCryLOLHahahaha inneram Guns ears ellam bleed agi irukanumeee...LOL Tanss ur very mosham..Answer me ka..U know im the same case like you, so answer me sikirama kaLOL Gunss come and save me from Tansss.

Thendralians enga? Only us are chatting..Please all come and join.Big smile

Edited by Shamz. - 21 September 2011 at 1:12pm

Quelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
@Shammy...i realllyyy love youuu for this thread. I am rly enjoying it alot. Nalla velai was eating when i posted the first comment today. Shammy enna kelvi idhu Tanu ai paathu. Ofc she would have enjoyed it alot and stuck with words to type her update Tongue. Tanu darling, you don't need to answer ma, we know the answer ourselves. Big smile

Ofc Tanu thangachi Tongue, i love love love all your polambals Hug. Like you miss my angry emoticons in msn...i miss you bugging me for everything Unhappy. Yesss...i am looking forward to your sweet tortures on Sunday Big smile. Do complain to me abt Pei lover's tortures to you, i will oru kai paathufy her Tongue.

ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Shammy enna kelvi idhu Tanu ai paathu. Ofc she would have enjoyed it alot and stuck with words to type her update Tongue. Tanu darling, you don't need to answer ma, we know the answer ourselves. Big smile

Ofc Tanu thangachi Tongue, i love love love all your polambals Hug. Like you miss my angry emoticons in msn...i miss you bugging me for everything Unhappy. Yesss...i am looking forward to your sweet tortures on Sunday Big smile. Do complain to me abt Pei lover's tortures to you, i will oru kai paathufy her Tongue.

Aama right...we all got same wavelength...i forgot about itROFL

My bugging shifted to poor Shammu as she is your back up to meROFL

Omg really Gunthy?...i wont complain anything as i need someone to bugTongue...if you oru kai paathufy who will i tortureUnhappy...i love Shammu for my selfish reason and i want herROFL

Edited by Tanu. - 21 September 2011 at 1:45pm

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top