*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Hahhahahahaah🤣🤣 Guns ini eat kooda pannamatha. Tans oda polambal vasiche her stomach will pain😆

Tanss, noo if any T&T romance you have to update, not back upers😆 U did it very nice, many will agree with me😊 Hahahaha, how was your first feeling when u saw T&T romancing?🤣

Yovv Shammu...so mean...now i started to dream about you damaging me...only Gunthy listens by book long of pulambals...all kind of pulambals starting from my uni...paavam her who listened all🤣 but Gunthy likes it...right Gunthy?...and Shammu your question will be unanswered forever as i wont answer🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Yovv Shammu...so mean...now i started to dream about you damaging me...only Gunthy listens by book long pulambals...all kind of pulambals starting from my uni...paavam her who listened all🤣 but gunthy likes it...right gunthy?...and Shammu your question will be unanswered for ever as i wont answer🤣

Hahahaha, your also very mean, if its about Charu and me. You know evlo paavom i am😭😆Hahahaha inneram Guns ears ellam bleed agi irukanumeee...😆 Tanss ur very mosham..Answer me ka..U know im the same case like you, so answer me sikirama ka😆 Gunss come and save me from Tansss.

Thendralians enga? Only us are chatting..Please all come and join.😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
@Shammy...i realllyyy love youuu for this thread. I am rly enjoying it alot. Nalla velai was eating when i posted the first comment today. Shammy enna kelvi idhu Tanu ai paathu. Ofc she would have enjoyed it alot and stuck with words to type her update 😛. Tanu darling, you don't need to answer ma, we know the answer ourselves. 😃

Ofc Tanu thangachi 😛, i love love love all your polambals 🤗. Like you miss my angry emoticons in msn...i miss you bugging me for everything 😔. Yesss...i am looking forward to your sweet tortures on Sunday 😃. Do complain to me abt Pei lover's tortures to you, i will oru kai paathufy her 😛.
Originally posted by Gunz.

Shammy enna kelvi idhu Tanu ai paathu. Ofc she would have enjoyed it alot and stuck with words to type her update 😛. Tanu darling, you don't need to answer ma, we know the answer ourselves. 😃

Ofc Tanu thangachi 😛, i love love love all your polambals 🤗. Like you miss my angry emoticons in msn...i miss you bugging me for everything 😔. Yesss...i am looking forward to your sweet tortures on Sunday 😃. Do complain to me abt Pei lover's tortures to you, i will oru kai paathufy her 😛.

Aama right...we all got same wavelength...i forgot about it🤣

My bugging shifted to poor Shammu as she is your back up to me🤣

Omg really Gunthy?...i wont complain anything as i need someone to bug😛...if you oru kai paathufy who will i torture😔...i love Shammu for my selfish reason and i want her🤣
Originally posted by Tanu.

Aama right...we got same wavelength...i forgot about it🤣

My bugging shifted to poor Shammu as she is your back up to me🤣

Omg really Gunthy?...i wont complain anything as i need someone to bug..if you oru kai paathufy who will i torture😔...i love Shammu for my selfish reason and i want her🤣

Nooo, me too love your bugging as Gunsss😃 Hahaha and i love it when we both are alone and aadichufies🤣

Aada paavi akkaaa😆🤗 Me too love you...I can see some ashes from Guns oda ears😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
@Ada Paavi Shammmyyy...ashes from my ears aa...achachooo. You mean smoke?...rofl. Yovvv Shammyyy...i am gonna kill you if you take my place for Tanu's sweet bugging with me. Nooo wayyy i will allow that. Shammy...you go and bug your lovely disgusting friend Charu or let her bug you. But don't try it with my Tanu...i warn you aama 😛.

Gunthyyy...Shammu went to sleep lol...now me also leaving as i got class...see u tomorrow...goodnight 🤗

@Gunss: Your very very very very bad😭 Hahahaha ipdi solluvenu nenaicheengala? Athan illa, Guns ur cuteee😊 Tansss, see oru jeevan is very possessive about you😆
By Shammu :
Bhagi and Pearl Akka how are u both? Pearl akka hoow is health?

Hi Shammu...
Super ma.. Sorry naa romba late aa reply pannindirke..!! 🤗

Hi everyone.. 😃

How r u all??
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Its okie Bhagi. Im fine and you? Weekend starting😃 Any plans for the weekend?