Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 36)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

A member called Shamz. is saying "gnight all bye all" for past 1hr 16minTongue...i am going to chase you to go sleep in 3min

Tans i know your puli in maths nu athuku ipdiya?ROFL I have to be careful with you, i think its opposite onlyLOL

She wants to chase me becoz she has to go in 3 mins tooLOL

OKie nejama im leaving nowww..Byeee, good nighttBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Originally posted by Shamz.

Byee alllHug

A member called Shamz. is saying "gnight all bye all" for past 1hr 16minTongue...i am going to chase you to go sleep in 3min

Hehe... I also saw that... Probably she said Good night 101 times...ROFL...

Go watch Raa Raa song and think of Jothika as Charu and enjoy Shammu Wink

Edited by Pearl27 - 06 October 2011 at 1:34pm

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Pearl27

Hehe... I also saw that... Probably she said Goog night 101 times...ROFL...

Go watch Raa Raa song and think of Jothika as Charu and enjoy Shammu Wink

Hahahaha, omg. How many ppl to stalk me?LOL

OMG no, i wont watch that song. Cant forget Jothika and that movie. ROFL If Charu dances in that song, that too in my dream-na earthquake will come inmy dreamROFL

Okiee byeeeLOL

TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka...i am fine and how are you and all the sisies? Sigh Akka i get home late always. By the time i log in you are never on...sigh. I hope to see you all soon.

@Ranu...adi paavi Ravai. You really leave me in the middle of a forest when i keep then and then-fying and all of a sudden you leave me like Kumaran's Thendral epis last year Cry. Ippo ennadana rombhhhaaa nallava nu sollariye...ithu nyaayama unakku adukkuma? Ouch

@Shammyyy...i know what anyaayam Ranu is doing to you. If i ask her openly, Ranu will get mad at us like anything and stop doing us sisies the favour...sigh. She is super mean when it comes to that...sigh. Unkooda nejama pechuka...podiii.

@Tanu...knowing my possessiveness, you dare to tell Shammy that you love her Shocked Cry...po unkooda pechu ka now only coz of this Tongue...lol just joking...paavom Shammmyyy.

Miss you all my sisies.
Everyone have a gd nite and take care and enjoy Thendral and psycho as always (etho oru thought la i was checking for today's update during my dinner, did not know that there weren't any serials today).

Bye bye all Big smile

Edited by Gunz. - 06 October 2011 at 1:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@ Gunz, loong time no see Tongue We miss u too but guess wat... I am nice Embarrassed
You know wat? Since ur sooo convinced I'm a meanie, when Friday's epi airs, I will make a video of Psycho/TA moments Evil Smile with every single hand touch and will call it Saka Sahi Forever! Appovum you should ask me and then... ROFL

@ Tanu, is it strange that I'm looking more forward to your update for this best episode ever? Day Dreaming Please rewatch the Psycho scenes as many times as you need for you to write the update! I'm very excited to see you reactions. LOL and put warning to watch the episode with a gallon of water to cool down from romantic Dead dialogues

@ Shammy, beee patient Wink P.S. I too watched Chandramukhi today and one thing for sure, she may be psycho but Jyothika is still one really pretty ghost Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

@ Tanu, is it strange that I'm looking more forward to your update for this best episode ever? Day Dreaming Please rewatch the Psycho scenes as many times as you need for you to write the update!I'm very excited to see you reactions. LOL and put warning to watch the episode with a gallon of water to cool down from romantic Dead dialogues

Ranu why this aasaiShocked...this is going to be my worse update ever lolROFL...you know i get mad just by seeing that psycho...ithula TA kooda webcam and shameless is bringing up her engagementAngry...i at-least expect some lovely convo between pei and her pei friend aka KP
Dead.

TTfanArizes.Pearl.Shemmo

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@shammu unaku bayama...see what u showed us on the other day and like tanu said i cant blv u are scared...Ermm

@Tanu - i wanted to give u a support for the update...but sigh friday evenings i watch late but still will try to help u out somehow...Hug...

@Ranu - when u make the VM pls let me know..i have few ideas on that...Tongue...

@All - get ready with vepillai to pei otuffy...Tongue

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@Tanu - i wanted to give u a support for the update...but sigh friday evenings i watch late but still will try to help u out somehow...Hug...

Noo Akka Don't worry...i wont log till i am almost done...see u soon akka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Go to top