Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Originally posted by Shamz.

Hahahahaha Pearl AkkaLOL Ellarum scolding Charu, so i wanted to be different, inspiration from RanuROFL

lol ShammuROFL paavam Ranu...her policy is for everyone except GW and psycho...right RanuROFL

Shebba mudilaa, Sands solra mathiri grass itchingg enakuLOLROFL Haha right Ranu-na etho Rans odane vanthu aama solra mathiri u wroteeeLOL

Where is Guns?? Fainted -ah seeying our super mokkais?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Gunthyyy...you are still a joker even if you scold psycho super good...i only laugh seeing your scoldings...you know what i learned how to scold seeing u and aama shammu i did learned and i am proudTongue...Gunthyy need to be proud that you are role-model to many in how to scoldROFL

Ada paavi Tanu Angry...do i look like a joker who is just polambufying about pei Ouch...rombha nandri for the impression you got abt me. Achachooo...best damage ever for me of which i would be proud of Tongue...you learned to scold from me Shocked. Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.

Edited by Gunz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:36pm

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.

Wow GunsssClap For the first time, im going to agree with GunssLOL This is green truth, this Tanu ponnu always drool over TA in silent muteROFL But always saying NO to usLOL

Guns, inga enna school-ah nadathurom, vera examples edukaa?? Haha no still im supporting Guns only. Tans i can hear your Villi Sirippu in which ur inspired by CharuLOL

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Ada paavi Tanu Angry...do i look like a joker who is just polambufying about pei Ouch...rombha nandri for the impression you got abt me. Achachooo...best damage ever for me of which i would be proud of Tongue...you learned to scold from me Shocked. Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.

Gunthy Nooo Nooo Nooo even if u wont believeROFL...Shammu and Gunthy are two evil girls...what a speed in damaging meROFL

Edited by Tanu. - 19 September 2011 at 1:46pm

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Wow GunsssClap For the first time, im going to agree with GunssLOL This is green truth, this Tanu ponnu always drool over TA in silent muteROFL But always saying NO to usLOL

Guns, inga enna school-ah nadathurom, vera examples edukaa?? Haha no still im supporting Guns only. Tans i can hear your Villi Sirippu in which ur inspired by CharuLOL

Yesss ShammyyyHug...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself Tongue. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes LOL. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma LOL...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages Tongue.

Edited by Gunz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:52pm

vjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuckROFL Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?ROFL

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves CharuROFL

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALSLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:58pm

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Yesss ShammyyyHug...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself Tongue. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes LOL. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma LOL...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages Tongue.
Tongue

Gunthy this is more than enoughROFL.i love you gunthyyTongue..now our Ranu is going to laugh seeing all these after she go home...Aama both go to sleep as its time up..

@ Shammu...why my dear...why this revengeROFL now whole oor knows

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuckROFL Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?ROFL

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves CharuROFL

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALSLOL

Yov Shammu...i re-watch Charu scenes as i always have trouble understanding her pervert talks and her super disgusting findingsConfused..athaan i re-watch to write comments that doesn't mean i love he
rROFL

To my evil sisters Gunthy and Shammu
I agree i do drool over TA like you and Ranu do...nothing as a reason there, as you know i am scared for tellROFL.

Gunthyyy Gunthyyy u know a flashback of u and me about keeping a secret as secretROFL

Edited by Tanu. - 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top