Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

   

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 3)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Originally posted by Shamz.

Hahahahaha Pearl AkkaLOL Ellarum scolding Charu, so i wanted to be different, inspiration from RanuROFL


lol ShammuROFL paavam Ranu...her policy is for everyone except GW and psycho...right RanuROFL

Shebba mudilaa, Sands solra mathiri grass itchingg enakuLOLROFL Haha right Ranu-na etho Rans odane vanthu aama solra mathiri u wroteeeLOL

Where is Guns?? Fainted -ah seeying our super mokkais?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 5056

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.



Gunthyyy...you are still a joker even if you scold psycho super good...i only laugh seeing your scoldings...you know what i learned how to scold seeing u and aama shammu i did learned and i am proudTongue...Gunthyy need to be proud that you are role-model to many in how to scoldROFL


Ada paavi Tanu Angry...do i look like a joker who is just polambufying about pei Ouch...rombha nandri for the impression you got abt me. Achachooo...best damage ever for me of which i would be proud of Tongue...you learned to scold from me Shocked. Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.


Edited by Gunz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.

Wow GunsssClap For the first time, im going to agree with GunssLOL This is green truth, this Tanu ponnu always drool over TA in silent muteROFL But always saying NO to usLOL

Guns, inga enna school-ah nadathurom, vera examples edukaa?? Haha no still im supporting Guns only. Tans i can hear your Villi Sirippu in which ur inspired by CharuLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 5556

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.



Ada paavi Tanu Angry...do i look like a joker who is just polambufying about pei Ouch...rombha nandri for the impression you got abt me. Achachooo...best damage ever for me of which i would be proud of Tongue...you learned to scold from me Shocked. Ada paavi..unakku vera onnume kedaikkalaiya to take me as an example for...for example to drool over TA and T&T sometimes? I know i know you always secretly drool over TA ROFL. I know what you would be saying now, Nooo...naanga nambittom Tongue.


Gunthy Nooo Nooo Nooo even if u wont believeROFL...Shammu and Gunthy are two evil girls...what a speed in damaging meROFL



Edited by Tanu. - 19 September 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Joined: 24 March 2010
Posts: 5056

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.


Wow GunsssClap For the first time, im going to agree with GunssLOL This is green truth, this Tanu ponnu always drool over TA in silent muteROFL But always saying NO to usLOL

Guns, inga enna school-ah nadathurom, vera examples edukaa?? Haha no still im supporting Guns only. Tans i can hear your Villi Sirippu in which ur inspired by CharuLOL


Yesss ShammyyyHug...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself Tongue. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes LOL. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma LOL...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages Tongue.



Edited by Gunz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuckROFL Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?ROFL

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves CharuROFL

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALSLOL




Edited by Shamz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 5556

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.



Yesss ShammyyyHug...love you for mentioning this and pottukoduthufying abt our Tanu's drooling abilities which always are invisible to everyone except for herself Tongue. One more thing you forgot Shammy, she never gets any words to type her update if she gets a super nice &cute scene of T&T. She always gets stuck with her updates and that is the reason for the delay of her updates sometimes LOL. Tanu...indha damage pothuma illa innum venuma LOL...i know what you will tell Shammy and me now...you will all nicely chase both of us to sleep to escape more damages Tongue.
Tongue


Gunthy this is more than enoughROFL.i love you gunthyyTongue..now our Ranu is going to laugh seeing all these after she go home...Aama both go to sleep as its time up..

@ Shammu...why my dear...why this revengeROFL now whole oor knows

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 5556

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

@Guns:

Your absolutly right ka. Even do you remember, munnadi ellam she told she cant update any T&T scenes as she will get stuckROFL Hahaha, Tans we are sorry, but you cant escape anymore. Pesama vanthu unmaiyai ottukonga ka, illana more secrets will be revealed. Epdi vasadi?ROFL

See this is what i was telling. She cant see T&T fully, but ithuve Charu-na she can thittufy her and rewatch her scenes. Ithula irunthu enna therithu, Tanu loves CharuROFL

Aiyayoo, Thendralians are going to confirm us as FULL MENTALSLOL




Yov Shammu...i re-watch Charu scenes as i always have trouble understanding her pervert talks and her super disgusting findingsConfused..athaan i re-watch to write comments that doesn't mean i love he
rROFL

To my evil sisters Gunthy and Shammu
I agree i do drool over TA like you and Ranu do...nothing as a reason there, as you know i am scared for tellROFL.

Gunthyyy Gunthyyy u know a flashback of u and me about keeping a secret as secretROFL


Edited by Tanu. - 19 September 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thendral Picture Gallery-No Comments!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: mellisai   Replies: 302   Views: 93775

mellisai 302 93775 30 November 2014 at 1:26pm by Smiles-20
Thendral Creations Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: mellisai   Replies: 533   Views: 107218

mellisai 533 107218 01 June 2014 at 3:11pm by Smiles-20
*Thendral Cast Profile*

2 3

Author: Shemmo   Replies: 21   Views: 82750

Shemmo 21 82750 25 May 2012 at 2:21pm by Shemmo
Thendral Best Lines

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Ranu.   Replies: 125   Views: 16169

Ranu. 125 16169 19 February 2012 at 12:13am by vjayam
WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Hema_M   Replies: 50   Views: 10507

Hema_M 50 10507 28 October 2010 at 4:30am by -musicluv-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index