Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 27)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

CryCryCry...if Charu has or should find me...i rather wish to be lost somewhere Ouch. TA & T ku kodukkara torture pothatha...enakku veraya...rombha sandhosham Tanu Ouch LOL. if she just comes infront of me, i will take pei to Alpes and push her from there Evil Smile.

Ewww Charu's broken lamp could be presented to Kesari and as well as the microwave plsss Dead.

Yes good idea..Pls do itttLOL

Yen ka, Kesav microwave la Kesari panrathukaa?ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieQuelle-Belle

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Byee all Good Nightt..Big smile

@Guns u made our dayy.. I was shocked seeying you onlinee..Thankss. We love youuuHug

TTfanNixkieQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Shammuuu...i know you missed me and that is why you wrote like that...sigh. I missed you alot too Hug and especially your question which became inseparable from your name by now...lol...just joking. Awww i know...i was happpy that i could log in today and mokkai pottufy with you all after a looong time Hug Hug.

@Tanu...you need Charu to find me so that i can kill her. What a brain what a brain. I need to go to jail or will you bail me out? Tongue Shall i show my words in action and seriously call your mom or your friend? I will do it Evil Smile, i am not scared darling Big smile...you know your Gunthy is super evil Evil Smile.

@Ranu...how are you? I did not talk to you for a looong time. Hope you are doing well Big smile. Miss you Hug.

Okie sisies and friends, all of you have a nice week end and enjoy Thendral Big smile. I am gg to miss the fun here Ouch. But keep mokkai pottufying Tongue.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

@Tanu...you need Charu to find me so that i can kill her. What a brain what a brain. I need to go to jail or will you bail me out? Tongue Shall i show my words in action and seriously call your mom or your friend? I will do it Evil Smile, i am not scared darling Big smile...you know your Gunthy is super evil Evil Smile.

You wont go to jail for killing CharuTongue...there's many ppl to say that they killed Charu nu as many are in kolai veriROFL.

Aaama i know u r super evil  and not scared but i know you will never call my mom or my friendROFL...because you are sooo cuteTongue

TTfanPearl.Shemmo

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Nooo Tanu Unhappy, if you bug Shammy i will turn into a real murderer sooon Evil Smile...i warn you. You both said you are alive nu..i will come to you both and hug you tightly and kill you Hug Hug

I am going to bug Akkka as i felt bad for bugging Shammu as she is chinna ponnuROFL...Gunthy what  will u doTongue

Most welcome tanu baby...LOL...shammy question kete padutharala...LOL..gunthy wont feel jealous if its me...Tongue

@shammu - gunthy wanted in india, dubai, canada and germany a...except germany matha place lam enga nu u know va...atlas pathu learn panniyacha...
remember u asked sandy if she is going from singapore to india by car and remember sandy's reactionLOLLOLLOLLOL...and she explanaing the places and their geography...LOL...

Gunthy pavam ozhunga uni poi padikara and working also simultaneously...nee avala kanom nu missing list a kudukara...LOL...

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
OMG Akkasss. What a big damage. Akka why man why???ROFL

Wait ka, naan ungala approma vachukurenLOL

TTfanPearl.Nixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

OMG Akkasss. What a big damage. Akka why man why???ROFL

Wait ka, naan ungala approma vachukurenLOL

All of u get ready...shammu is going to tell a joke or going to ask a question..LOL

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
 OMG all your comments are so hilarious..!! LOL ROFL Paavam Shammu getting damaged again and again...!!Cry ROFL

Shammu Waiting for your joke or question ma..?? ROFL (As Shubba Akka told ROFL..)

Edited by TTfan - 01 October 2011 at 9:44am

Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top