Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 24

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahahahha. Nooo😆 I was just asking, yenna i saw it. Ennamo it was looking like that than, and loosu akkas, i asked whether Thuls will fall nu not TA😆 If she falls, apdiye kizhe irunthu oru kaal vizhunthu, that time GW vanthu it should land on her head. OMG, wont that be awesome? She will get amnesia😆

Hahahaahaha, akka me ya that blacksheep🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Tans and Akka...Ohhh, who is that blacksheep? Tell me, oru kai paduthuren🤣

🤣 shammmuuu...how r u going to oru kai paarthufy ur self?😲
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣 shammmuuu...how r u going to oru kai paarthufy ur self?😲

Its very easy Tans. Oru kaiya eduthu, oru kannathula adikanum. See, its better than when someone beats you.😆 Its a meditation, try it. Your scaryness will fly away, apdi than me samalichufing Charu pei scenes🤣
Nixkie thumbnail

Its very easy Tans. Oru kaiya eduthu, oru kannathula adikanum. See, its better than when someone beats you.😆 Its a meditation, try it. Your scaryness will fly away, apdi than me samalichufing Charu pei scenes🤣

Who will adichufy them-self for Charu😲🤣...i will rather slap Charu🤢...Shammu my scariness became a joke of the day topic everyday to u and gunthyyy😕...how sad i am😒 ...Gunthyyy  tonight i am going to get nightmare because of shammu...please ask her to show those pics to u so u can get nightmare too ok aa
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Who will adichufy them-self for Charu😲🤣...i will rather slap Charu🤢...Shammu my scariness became a joke of the day topic everyday to u and gunthyyy😛...how sad i am😒 ...Gunthyyy  tonight i am going to get nightmare because of shammu...please ask her to show those pics to u so u can get nightmare too ok aa

OMG Tans. I hate you. Naan enna sonnalum ur taking it vera mathiri😲 Ur making a chinna ponnu life more difficult, im still minor and paavom la😆

I wont show Guns.🤣 Okie, i will show, yenna i even showed it to Rans and Sands, so Guns ku kamikalam, as she wont damage me like them😭😆
Nixkie thumbnail

[

OMG Tans. I hate you. Naan enna sonnalum ur taking it vera mathiri😲 Ur making a chinna ponnu life more difficult, im still minor and paavom la😆

You know who is my role-model in vera maathiri thinking...its none other than you aka my sweet Shhammu🤗🤣...i really learned from you thaan😛

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFl shammy...GW ku amnesia va...she will get all her poorva jenma nyabagams and will start abusing thulz in sanga thamizh...🤣...

Tanu - she should post it as her siggy pic...enna oru kola veri
Shemmo thumbnail

You know who is my role-model in vera maathiri thinking...its none other than you aka my sweet Shhammu🤗🤣...i really learned from you thaan😛

OMG really? Im getting ananda kanneer😭 U touched my pinju manasu🤗 U know where ur my rolemodel nu, in how to love peis and making fun of Gunss🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

ROFl shammy...GW ku amnesia va...she will get all her poorva jenma nyabagams and will start abusing thulz in sanga thamizh...🤣...

Tanu - she should post it as her siggy pic...enna oru kola veri

Ohh aama la. GW ku pona jenmam nu onnu irukudu, i totally forgot. Athula maybe she married Charu aka Charuhasan and TA aka Thamizharasi took Charuhasan away from her pola. Thats why in this jenmam she is trying to seperate TA with his beloved🤣

If i post that as my siggy, im sure IF will go missingg😆
Nixkie thumbnail

OMG really? Im getting ananda kanneer😭 U touched my pinju manasu🤗 U know where ur my rolemodel nu, in how to love peis and making fun of Gunss🤣

Awww yesss i know right...did you really learn to tease Gunthyyy from me?😲...i learned how to tease Gunthyy from Ranu🤣...i like when Ranu leaves after leaving Gunthy in middle of dark forest😛