Thendral

India-Forums

   
Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 115)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 8474

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I want Tulasi to slap Charu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

I want Tulasi to slap Charu...

Me toooBig smile But Smiles main ah TA should. They wont i think. If Thuls knows Charu is ill she wont doCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 8474

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Today we saw the Police Officer getting mad and showing her action against GW for touching Tulasi...imagine this same scene but with Bhuvana (a changed positive woman who loves her daughter).  How would Bhuvana react if she found out her daughter was treated like this from GW. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Today we saw the Police Officer getting mad and showing her action against GW for touching Tulasi...imagine this same scene but with Bhuvana (a changed positive woman who loves her daughter).  How would Bhuvana react if she found out her daughter was treated like this from GW

Dunno, i think she will get shocked, but also then no reaction. Apdeena she would have helped Thuls earlier la? If she changes, she may react big and beat GW like anything. Dunno, what you think Smiles?
Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 8474

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If Bhuvana changes and cares for Tulasi then GW would get worse treatment than from the police inspector...lol...Bhuvana would not spare GW.  She would get someone like Dharman to handle her and Tamil would get in big trouble too probably...lol...whole family will get screwed for messing with Bhuvana's daughter.  Sigh...but too bad situations are not like that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

If Bhuvana changes and cares for Tulasi then GW would get worse treatment than from the police inspector...lol...Bhuvana would not spare GW.  She would get someone like Dharman to handle her and Tamil would get in big trouble too probably...lol...whole family will get screwed for messing with Bhuvana's daughter.  Sigh...but too bad situations are not like that.

Yesss i agree fully. If she cares her action will be more violentLOL I hope soon Charu will get exposed and T&T life togetherDay Dreaming

Smiles any special for new year?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 8474

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
No special plans, I'll be going out with friends and family.  My relatives may come over too.  I've been watching a lot of movies and eating a lot of chocolates and resting too.  

How about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 6909

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

No special plans, I'll be going out with friends and family.  My relatives may come over too.  I've been watching a lot of movies and eating a lot of chocolates and resting too.  

How about you?

Ohh awww. Ingeyum nothing spl. We will vedi vedichufying and i planned to bake cake, not sure lets seeeConfusedLOL Aww, chocolatess, wanna too. HeheLOL

U took any resolutions?LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thendral Picture Gallery-No Comments!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: mellisai   Replies: 300   Views: 126031

mellisai 300 126031 11 January 2015 at 4:53pm by Smiles-20
Thendral Creations Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: mellisai   Replies: 503   Views: 140397

mellisai 503 140397 01 June 2014 at 3:11pm by Smiles-20
*Thendral Cast Profile*

2 3

Author: Shemmo   Replies: 21   Views: 93545

Shemmo 21 93545 25 May 2012 at 2:21pm by Shemmo
Thendral Best Lines

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Ranu.   Replies: 125   Views: 22289

Ranu. 125 22289 19 February 2012 at 12:13am by vjayam
WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Hema_M   Replies: 49   Views: 14105

Hema_M 49 14105 28 October 2010 at 4:30am by sand14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thendral Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index