Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 107)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Yesss me and Akka will tease the great researcher whenever we get chance...credits la we will add ur name too so dont worry TongueROFL

Aww thank you and all best for ur exams tooHug

Hahaha awww, pinna credit u have to give. History la naanum oru crime pannen nu varanum laROFL Nalla ponna irunthu ore boreLOL

Awww, thanks kaaa...TCHugBig smile

Good Night kaa..Sleep well!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkiethilss

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Hi guysss...Hug How are u all doing?? Embarrassed

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thilss

Hi guysss...Hug How are u all doing?? Embarrassed

Jelly Bellyyy, we are fine and you???HugBig smile

TTfanNixkiethilss

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I don't know whats wrong.Ermm But I can't like ur posts.Cry Anyways I'm also doing good Jasmine.But loose penne I'm not Belle.D'ohIts Steff.ROFL And I'm Aurora.D'ohROFL Hug ( Ithellam kuda nyabaga padathu vendiya nilamei.Ouch ROFL Paramps gathi ippadi aaichu.Dead ) 

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I was reading all mokkais and happened to see this

and Akka darling am sure u could never have given us as much useful tips as this...I jus wanna say a few words kaa or say my doubts

Doubt no 1:In 'Get Some Excersise' point,the site's saying that we can absorb information only for 20mins n dat we shuld take a 15mins break after every 20mins study  n in 'Stick To The Plan' point,its said that we should study for 23hrs a day.I want someone to clarify me what are they trying to say.But man seriously 23hrs a day?

Originally posted by shubba

Sister Ranu Darling and Shammu Darling

Though I am very late to copy and paste the tips from google Tongue (someone pls try to get the sourceWinkI am here to make you feel better.Below i am sending few tips to help you feel better.

Stick to the plan If you have a lot of exams coming up it's essential you have a revision plan. Identify the subjects you know you are weaker on than others and tackle them first. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time before the exams start to prevent panic from setting in. Make the plan realistic - you will need to include time for breaks, socializing and sleeping! Don't leave everything to the last minute and study 23 hours a day.
     Be realistic If you've always been a C student it's unlikely you're going to get straight A's. Setting yourself unrealistic goals is sure to get your anxiety levels up. Your best is all you can do, so don't expect anything better.-This will make me feel better for sure when I think I am going to flunk for sure As long as you have given it your best shot you should be happy with your results no matter what they are 2.Yeah even if its the lowest grade of my life,eh? oh so this is wat they call realistic.jollygood!!
    Always have a fallback plan If you don't get the grades you needed to get onto the course you wanted to study, know what you're going to do instead. It's not the end of the world. You never know where different paths in life will take you, so be excited about the future whatever happens! Life would be very boring if it all turned out just the way we expected. If you are hell-bent on getting onto your course there are always options. It may mean deferring for a year, getting some practical experience, retaking some subjects etc. You may end up doing something far more exciting that you hadn't even thought of.3.Thinking bout reading the same subject again and again will make one feel better,eh?how is that? Confused Confused
    Get some exercise Take regular study breaks and get some fresh air or exercise. Oxygen is the best medicine for your brain when it comes to memory retention and concentration. You can only really absorb information for about 20 minutes at a time, so to give the things you've learnt time to sink in, take a 15 minute break, go for a run 4. If I run I'll probably get tired n will need another 2hrs break n first of all en mummy en kaalai odachuduvaanga if I go out to run or whatever every 20mins,what should I do then?  and get some air into your lungs.
    Eat well 5.with 23hrs study plan can we even think of this?

Work smarter, not harder!: Repeatedly reading through massive amounts of text isn't going to do you any good at all. Take a highlighter and pick out the key sentences you need to remember or understand and then write them out in your own words to ensure you understand them. Make sure you go over them at least 3 times over the space of a few days to cement them in your memory. 6.In my syllabus each topic is bout 20 to 40 pages n like that i'll have 10-20 topics in an unit and like that I have 5units n I have six subjects.If I go on writing notes for them in addition to all the notes I take in class not to mention that,I'll probably finish my 60th birthday and on top pf that this site is asking me to revise them atleast 3times.Tell me what should I do when I have a syllabus like this?

Ask for help: Help is available everywhere. Ask your teacher, tutor or maybe a friend who's on the same course. Wikipedia, AskJeeves and Google 7.what for people who dun have net connection? will often be able to provide answers to the most obscure questions. Never be afraid of asking for help, it's what your teachers are there for.
          Relax: If you are panicking or struggling with a particular question in an exam situation just take a moment to re-orient yourself, make sure you are comfortable, close your eyes and take 3 or 4 long, slow deep breaths. Move onto another question 8.what should I do when I dunno anything in that paper? It does happen sometimes u know,trust me sometimes question paper will be entirely out of syllabus by mistake and more often than not, when you're thinking about something else entirely the answer or idea you were looking for will magically pop into your head!

Hope these helps you darling.

Wowww Akka its really good that I am reading this after my exams ROFL If i'd read before...no I dun wanna finish the sentence

Edited by Hema_M - 08 December 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
rofl hema kozhupi...missed ur mokkais for long...rofl only u can write like this...u know u can send these tips to a person whom u dont like and u want them not to do well in exam...rofl will the student study for the exam or study these tips...but ur doubts are supe...rofl...hema darling keep it up..thank god shammy s not there...leet her come and read after her exams...tips nu name la its scary...even if we remember things we will forget seeing the tips...tell me later amma broke which leg nu...btw if u run ask someone to follow..ilena u will miss the way..rofl

Edited by shubba - 08 December 2011 at 12:41pm

Hema_MTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Akka If a student reads these tips before exams am sure she'll forget everything bout her subject n will be freaking out bout exams.Why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri kaa...

TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
kolaveri enaku ila pa...me just copy paste..:p

Hema_MTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top