Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* (Page 101)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

YayyyPartyi love Shammu...i am happy now...haha but support Gunthy and get to know what's her damaging planning is, i am sure she will come full formTongue...i am so mean...i love you GunthyHug

Ohh Ohh antha mathiri panna solreengala?? So enna gaali pannanum nu mudive panniyachaa??ROFL joke...hahaha Tanss i heard Pei came at 6 am? She said anything about me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkiethilssQuelle-Belle

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Ohh Ohh antha mathiri panna solreengala?? So enna gaali pannanum nu mudive panniyachaa??ROFL joke...hahaha Tanss i heard Pei came at 6 am? She said anything about me?

Yes she asked me to hug you..., asked to make sure you praise her once a day with Aww'ing..., asked you eat pizza with folk and knife...,she said she will meet gunthy, ranu and akka soon and list rest of her requests on how to make Shammu as a complete pei fanTongue

TTfanthilssQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Yes she asked me to hug you..., asked to make sure you praise her once a day with Aww'ing..., asked you eat pizza with folk and knife...,she said she will meet gunthy, ranu and akka soon and list rest of her requests on how to make Shammu as a complete pei fanTongue

Awww, so sweet of her. Say her that im in love with Thuls, so she should forget meROFL Im sorry i cant love herCryBig smile HAHAHAHA, complete pei fan ah? Nadakave Nadakadu, only after she goes to hellBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Smiles...LOL LOL...you thought it to be a spoon Shocked...first it was a pen and now it is a spoon. Poor girl what things she has to put in her mouth in your imaginations D'oh...sigh. Not only me but my siggy also gets damaged continuously D'oh ...how saaad Unhappy...sighhh...lol.

@Shammyyy...aama me and pei are in synch regarding the song Angry...rofl...but i dont care right now as i am listening to this the whole week end D'oh...i srsly don't know how many times i listened to that song.

Yooov Pei-lover...you support only Tanu Angry...IHU for this Evil Smile Hug. Hope you had a wonderful birthday today and now you got the licence to participate in all our discussions Tongue.

@Tanu darling HugHug...aama di aama...Pei aunty will meet me after meeting our birthday girl Angry. Don't worry i will damage you w/o telling anyone whenever i get the chance for it Evil Smile. Shammy won't get to know abt it.

So girls enjoy your time here on IF and have Pei aunty filled dreams Evil Smile Big smile.

Edited by Gunz. - 27 November 2011 at 2:19pm

TTfanNixkiethilssShemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Awwwvvv we love youHug, like everyone's wish we are preparing for gunthy's super dmg...by this week...me, shammu or Akka will postROFL

Love u guys  Hug ROFL Poor Gunthy..Cry LOL But what is dmg?? Confused Anyways whatever it is I'm also eagerly waiting to see that.Go team go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Party PartyROFL ROFL

Edited by thilss - 27 November 2011 at 7:19pm

TTfanNixkieShemmo

thilss IF-Rockerz
thilss
thilss

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Paviii Angry Cry...whyyy?? LOL Athaane paathen...after all you are my sis' lovely sibling...vera enna expect panna mudium from you Unhappy. What did i do to you all so that you are waiting to damage me Disapprove LOL. I am scared to even look into this thread now Ouch LOL...sigh.

Paavi aa?? Cry Paviii nu sonathu Paavi nu than parththe..LOL  aama aama een sis sarba naa join panniten..ROFL Nooo...U have to come here..If not we'll follow u ..Muhahahaha...DancingLOL

Love yaaa..Hug (pasam...)D'oh

TTfanNixkieShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
OMG! ChaksaMeter is now up to 49! YEY us Big smile.. Good job everyone! Hug

Hema_MTTfanNixkieShemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Yay!!!!  We went up by a lot!!!  Time to celebrate!!  Go Thendral!!

Just a reminder to feel free to join the Double Celebration we are having for Thendral.  There are 2 games so far for a total of 8 games up until Dec. 17, 2011.

TTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Go to top