Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shammy πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Yov, don't kill me nu u provoke pannriya?? I loved that look because it's like TA was saying "get your hands of me...my girl's coming out" nu and u ruin it saying dancing??? 😭😭😭

Hmm maybe instead of torturing Gunz, I should torture u instead with Pei siggies, clips and VMs 😈
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Shammy...
Unga place la ippadi thaan stare senchu dance pannuvangala...???
It was like what Gunz, smiles and Rans said..."Ada cha edu di kaiya" mathiri look...
Unaku mattum engenthu ippadi lam doubts varumo...
aprom unnoda doubt where u said u forgot a solla vendi irukum...🀣
Psycho/TA dialogue :
Charu - Ennanga Dance aada vareengala ?
TA - En ivlo neram thaniya aadina dance e jasthi!!..U r good at solo performance..I have someone else here to dance...please take it!!...πŸ˜›
Venumna ippadi u can take...

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think Pei and Tamil's mom both going to be mental
They were top of the world - everything going their way
crashing down - sad sad - going to have a shock - mom going to have stroke and Pei will be mental
nice acting - at least he listened to Thulz for the last time
what is going to happen to Laven
Shemmo thumbnail
Nooo😲 I meant u know thaane, white ppl functions la ipdi stand panni dance pannuvanga, naan atha sonnen. That the pic looks like that nuπŸ˜†
Who wants TA to dance with Pei? Maybe Guns can dance with Pei, as she was singing a songπŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's Party Time guys!!!!  Thendral has been going great and its TRP also improved a lot.  After seeing today's episode I felt so happy...I guess probably also because it's Friday tomorrow and then the weekend and this week has been great for Thendralians.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Shamz, I just saw that you edited your Charu siggy...lol...nice one...
Shemmo thumbnail
Awww SmilesssπŸ˜ƒ But im not happy somehowπŸ˜† i think i expected much and end la got disappointed. Lets see how tomo epi goes.πŸ˜† But happy that Charu is out of T&T life for few months😍 Thats greatπŸ˜ƒ

Hahha, yes i was waiting for her climax day. Athuku than that EPPO EPPO EPPO i wrote b4πŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Shamz, what were you expecting??
forfun3 thumbnail
I feel sad 4 charu. bt she deserves dis. @last  tamil shld come n beg thulasi bt she shouldnt agree 2 rejoin w/ him. hav u notice thulasi character changd a lot.  b4 eve 4 a small thng she sympathize or worry bt nw she kept her strong although charu suicide. so i dnt think she wil 4giv tamil. 

wt is keshav's kethi ? hes gona stay in dat restroom 4ever ? LOL :D if charu die (or even if she doesnt) , he wont get any money n he jst hav 2 stay in da restroom knocking da door. N wtz da point of joseph ? 1 more thing, i dnt lik hw they played ganakum idhayathile (tt luv song ) 2 charu (kinda) wen they were taking her 2 hospital. dats only 4 tt. did they play 2 charu or thulasi ? πŸ˜•
Edited by forfun3 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: forfun3

I feel sad 4 charu. bt she deserves dis. @last  tamil shld come n beg thulasi bt she shouldnt agree 2 rejoin w/ him. hav u notice thulasi character changd a lot.  b4 eve 4 a small thng she sympathize or worry bt nw she kept her strong although charu suicide. so i dnt think she wil 4giv tamil. 

wt is keshav's kethi ? hes gona stay in dat restroom 4ever ? LOL :D if charu die (or even if she doesnt) , he wont get any money n he jst hav 2 stay in da restroom knocking da door. N wtz da point of joseph ? 1 more thing, i dnt lik hw they played ganakum idhayathile (tt luv song ) 2 charu (kinda) wen they were taking her 2 hospital. dats only 4 tt. did they play 2 charu or thulasi ? πŸ˜•

@forfun3 You are rite...Thulasi char has changed a lot...But as for now all we can say is TA char is misleaded and we are misjudged by charu POV...Thulasi wont be so strong in not forgiving ta and she cant also...Lets see what all twist is in store next week