*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago

bye Gunz and Tanu meet u all in the morning

Hahahahaha Rishi...that is Shammy's only aim...to scare IFians with her siggy 😛😆. 

Awww okie...bye bye Rishi 😃
@Thankss Smilesss. Happy Pongal Friends!🤗

OMG. You saw today TMS? Hahaha Deepak was scary😲 I got scared and then TA too last la😭Inniki thoongina mathiri than😆
Why is kolaiveri shammu...you know i watched as you said yesterday while waiting for thendral to be up🤣...i got so scared...poor me
aiyooo why this discussion. Deepak's other face was shown and it scarred me for life... Please thendral team should quickly bring sweet TA back cuz I'm scared for evil TA 😭
Originally posted by Tanu.

Why is kolaiveri shammu...you know i watched as you said yesterday while waiting for thendral to be up🤣...i got so scared...poor me

Hahahaaha, im till scared and shocked. I guessed it seeying yesterday episode😲, but didnt know it will really happen Hahaha, ore violence in Kumaran Sir serials😆

@Rans: Sameee pheelingsss😭😆 It was scary, his looks and dialogs😆 I need to rewatch T&T scenes, to be cool again😊
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
wishing everyone happy Pongal
Ada paavi Sisies 😡...surprise for you surprise for you nu solliye you showed me a horrorr scene 😲😭. And that too our sweet TA is a terror villain now 😭. I hope we never get this avatar of Deepak in Thendral 😍😳. Awww our poor Sri Anna joined Cherry too...sigh. 
Happy Pongal everyone.. Happy long weekend..!!

Really both TMS and Thendral's last dialog of TA in the dream was very scary..

@Shammy: Paavam you, you have to read for exams ku vere..🤗😭

@Gunthy: you know-I saw Thendral and was typing for the comment, when I saw your comment about TMS.. I was wondering what would it be and saw that.. omg really really scary.. and felt like saying thanks to you as I had seen Thendral before that..omg..😆 🤗