Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At the Chennai Police Station...

(First up..Yay!!!...Psycho & KP locked up!!  Soul mates locked together...but...lol still arguing)

Charu: Dei Mootal!!!  All because of you Avaru is back with Tulasi...don't you know how to listen to what I say!!!  You ruined everything!
KP: Sorry Charu...I did follow your plan...what to do...Tamil & Tulasi's love towards each other is so powerful.  At least now admit that you can never marry Tamil.

(Next up we have GW!!)

GW: Ayyoo...this pavi Charu has a big dosham...always showing her psycho boothi everywhere.  Kadavelai, why are you torturing me in jail too...

(Inspector giving her reaction seeing Aunty and Uncle fight.)

Ayyy!!  What is that noise over there?!!  Be quite before I break your bones!  (Inspector thinking: Ennai kodumai ithe..).

A few minutes later but this time across jail cells...The Shaka Shaki tieing the thaali with the eyes saga continues...

Viewers let out a sigh of relief...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Superb Smiles.. Wish I can see this on TV today..
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 SMILES 🤗🤗 i just love you for your ideas of how to torture Charu-ghost 😍. Your last picture with Pei behind the bars seems sooo realistic with dark background behind her 👍🏼...it seems really apt for the imagination of Charu being locked in a mental hospital room . I am dying to see such a moment in Thendral too 😍😍.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smiles... such a nice creative idea! Loved KP/Pei getting punished in the Jail and the dialogs by KP and Charu were so real..🤣🤣

Lovely work Smiles.😃
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha. The inspector's expression is priceless. Nice catch =))

Gunz, don't worry pei ku Pyar Tune Kya Kiya climax dhaan 😛 She is not a patch of Urmila though. I'm insulting her no comparison. 🤢

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smiles: superb creation ma.. awesome thinking.. How I wish SQ too experience this..😍

I cannot really understand one thing about Charu... By creating sympathy to everyone and make everyone believe that she does not want to marry TA.. what does she achieve??? she can never open her mouth against anyone as she has made everyone to believe that she is not in love with TA.. its just all her plans made T&T separate that too temporary.. she can never talk openly about this matter.. 😡

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow smiles!👍🏼 what a creation.👏

nice to see them like this.🤣soon it will happen in thendral also.🤣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awww...thanks guys...I was debating whether or not to add Ta in prison but I left him out.  I hope a day like this happens in Thendral too.

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Awww...thanks guys...I was debating whether or not to add Ta in prison but I left him out.  I hope a day like this happens in Thendral too.

Rofl Smiles, you should have added SQ and TA too... Atleast our Kolaveri on TA will subside on seeing that🤣🤣.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Awww, Thank You alll for the wishesss...Today exam was good, i understood Maths a wonder😆 Last one on Tuesdayyy, hope day moves fast😆 Thanksss🤗 Love you🤗

@Smiles: Hahahaha superr Smilesss...Your post cracked me up🤣🤣 How i wish we see such a scene in Thendral, HAHAHAAHAHAHA AMAZINGGG, LOVE YOU🤣🤗