*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Hahahaha yesss, superb ideaaa😆 Pannitha pochu🤣

Soo how was ur reaction seeyinf Charu in promo??

Onnume illai😡...Pei doesn't do anything proper...now after overhearing KP/TA convo...loose maathiri head pidichikittu few dialogs sollum...then avlo thaan😡
Originally posted by smiles86

Poor Gunz, after seeing this week promo I think she will skip Thendral this week.

Let's make a bet guys.  How many scenes will TT have this week?

My guess is we will see them only 3 x this week.

Hahahaahaha, she wont skip Smiless😆 She will still watch😆

U mean them together or thani thaniya na kooda okevaa?
Originally posted by smiles86

Poor Gunz, after seeing this week promo I think she will skip Thendral this week.

Let's make a bet guys.  How many scenes will TT have this week?

My guess is we will see them only 3 x this week.

Aww smiles🤣...i learned something from gunthy...if she say i wont watch she watches more than us...if she say she wont log, she logs and post comments in full form🤣

I think 3-4 times nu😕
ummm...i guess separate.

Together TT will have 1 scene I think.  Probably some fight scene or Tamil ignoring Tulasi scene before he goes to Bangalore.

But separately they will have 2-3 scenes each.  
Separate na, i think 3-4.

Together yes one than, as you said one scene b4 leaving to Blore😔 That scene must be sad, thats why she is cryingg😕
Tulasi's face in the promo looks so different...omg...I don't like it at all...she looks more sad now than before the anniversary party.

Poor Shruti...I hope they cut down on her tears.

If only I was the writer for Thendral, I would have made TT anniversary the best episode ever showing them going to temple and full and full sweet scenes.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Byee all me leavinggg...TC, good night😃
meanie damage ku me ready...:p... and @smiles - so true that sruthi eyes are so swollen always crying...and i think max 3 - 4 separate iruntha is too much...i dont have hopes on CV's now and i thk ta asked T not to go to shop probably
CM Rating is 50...We Rock!!!!!

Yeah Smiles I too think 3 scenes with T&T (Seperately) and 1 together.. !!

@ OMG Shammu and Tanu planning something big to damage someone..??😕 Yaarupa adu..Pavam Gunthy🤗.. (if it is her..)