Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 66

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tans, one girl said she wants to rewatch part 2 and went missing then. Plss call Canada police and do a wanted poster🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣🤣🤣 ithuthaan we want...u know what is mine and shammu's goal😛...keep guessing and  we will post that soon🤗

Your and Shammy's goal aa 😲...maybe to make me kill Charu so that she aoon goes to hell in the serial and so that you are spared her tortures?? 😲...what evil sisies you are 😭 😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gunz.

Your and Shammy's goal aa 😲...maybe to make me kill Charu so that she aoon goes to hell in the serial and so that you are spared her tortures?? 😲...what evil sisies you are 😭 😆

Nooo wrong😛...our goal is vera...you can never guess it🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Tans, one girl said she wants to rewatch part 2 and went missing then. Plss call Canada police and do a wanted poster🤣

Hahaha...paavam Ranu...i am not calling police or doing wanted poster...she will automatically come back again in several hours😛

Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanu.

Nooo wrong😛...our goal is vera...you can never guess it🤣

Hihihihi Gunsss, first guess eh wrong😆 Aama u can never do that, for that we need seventh sense like minee🤣 Gunsss, see IF oda background and tell me your reaction and feeling about it😆
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Guns, if its about you then Tans is more creative😆 Omg, but Charu loves you kaaa😍

Who is here pei-lover? Enaku theriyatha person?😲

Gunsss, enna song ithu? Shammyy ohh Shammyy??🤣 Yaayyy,🥳 They tested my confidence level, but waste agalaa😆 Yesss🤗

But im still angry with you😈

Aama pei loves to irritate me 🤢 🤢...gggrrr. I srsly can't take that 🐷 anymore. Her dresses irritate me like anything 🤢 🤢.

Why angry...😭

Nixkie thumbnail
Xmas mattum IF background wont get changed i think 🤣...enakku Charu thaan memory la coming seeing these eyes😒
Shemmo thumbnail

Aama pei loves to irritate me 🤢 🤢...gggrrr. I srsly can't take that 🐷 anymore. Her dresses irritate me like anything 🤢 🤢.

Why angry...😭

Evlo kelvi yosichu yosichu kethen? Ipdi bushkunu answer panna, my brain enna aagurathu?😆
Which pei you mean? Charu pei or Kumaran pei?🤣 Hahahaah, you want to see a cute Saree pic of her?🤣

@Tans: Hahaha yes i think so too😆 But i want, Christmas grandpa pic as background😍 I love Xmas season, so nice and cold😍
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Hihihihi Gunsss, first guess eh wrong😆 Aama u can never do that, for that we need seventh sense like minee🤣 Gunsss, see IF oda background and tell me your reaction and feeling about it😆

Sutham first e wrong a ...lol. Your goal is simply to damage me everyday?? 😒 😆

IF BG paatha enakku pei&GW&SQ gjaabagam thaan varudhu...triple puke 🤢. God save me...sigh.

Okie sisies, got to go now. Enjoy mokkai pottufying or damaging daily someone 😛. Sweet T&T dreams and take care 🤗🤗.
Shemmo thumbnail

Sutham first e wrong a ...lol. Your goal is simply to damage me everyday?? 😒 😆

IF BG paatha enakku pei&GW&SQ gjaabagam thaan varudhu...triple puke 🤢. God save me...sigh.

Okie sisies, got to go now. Enjoy mokkai pottufying or damaging daily someone 😛. Sweet T&T dreams and take care 🤗🤗.

Second guess also wrong😭😆

Hahahaaha, nalla gnayabagam😆 Puke na? Ghost stories la varume athuva?😕

Okie ka, byee good night and sweet Charu dreamss🤗😆 TC🤗