*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maha2us

Sister Shubba, What you say is all very true. Brain is an organ always greedy of oxygen. Every day meditation is what really helps me to relax at least some time, as I am finding myself stressed in my new job which requires a lot of learning to be at par with my experienced work colleagues.

I did not say these info...it was from internet(pearl has given the link) and i just copy pasted it which i used it again from one of my friend...
Have U already read this article and it seems u already follow these...
Originally posted by Shamz.

Backieee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How are you all??

Thanks to everyone who wished me all the best๐Ÿค—

@Pearl ka: Naan innum this week Thendral parkala๐Ÿ˜† Charu is waste, i dont care for her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Have a nice weekend!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...shammu comedy panriya...๐Ÿ˜›
@Shubba akka, thanks for the info daarling ๐Ÿ˜› ippo my exams evlo easy nu thonuthu! ๐Ÿ˜† and thanks Pearl for sourcing the tips ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Perhaps if GW follows these tips, her ideas and brain might work eventually ๐Ÿฅฑ

@Pearl ka: Naan innum this week Thendral parkala๐Ÿ˜† Charu is waste, i dont care for her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Naanga Nambitom Shammu ... Nambitom.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Also heard you logging into MSN wheneven the Pei is shown is Thendral... Iduku what is the answer...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shubba Akka : Superb adivise.๐Ÿค—.!! Pearl... Thank you for the source...!! ๐Ÿค—

Shammu again waiting for your questions and doubts regarding the week's Thendral..!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ I believe you will have many.. cos this week... full of Charu's game..๐Ÿคฃ
Caffeine before exam and water during exam helps .. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Caffeine before exam and water during exam helps .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This reminds me of Boss engira Baskran comedy ๐Ÿ˜›...
But I agree this...coffee/tea gives freshness and does not make us sleepy...and water reduces tension during exams...
Aama ithu comedy time paarunga naan City Babu kooda sernthu comedy panna๐Ÿ˜†
Yenn naan serious ah pesum pothu ellam noone is blving mee??๐Ÿ˜† Nejama i hate Charu, i think she is goig to spoil T&T anniversary. I will keep quit, but if its about T&T and when Charu does some nonsense, she is my first Ethiri then๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, Tanu Tanu oru ponnu irinthiche engaaa ava?

Aama ithu comedy time paarunga naan City Babu kooda sernthu comedy panna๐Ÿ˜†
Yenn naan serious ah pesum pothu ellam noone is blving mee??๐Ÿ˜† Nejama i hate Charu, i think she is goig to spoil T&T anniversary. I will keep quit, but if its about T&T and when Charu does some nonsense, she is my first Ethiri then๐Ÿคฃ

Btw, Tanu Tanu oru ponnu irinthiche engaaa ava?

Aama nambitom๐Ÿ˜›...joke of this year aa shammu?๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Tanu.

Aama nambitom๐Ÿ˜›...joke of this year aa shammu?๐Ÿคฃ

Nooo, Truth of the Year๐Ÿ˜‰

Awww, how are you?๐Ÿ˜† Jokee