Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣Aww yay Bhagi...i am only addicted to Iced frapp...and nothing else...i even buy even its -25 outside😲...if your family members scolds you for buying starbucks dont thitufy me in ur mind for making you get addicted...feel free to chellama thitufy Pearl Akka..ok aa😛...i know someone in my place always tells me that she gets scoldings from her family because i made her get addicted🤣

Ya Ya, I am ready to accept the thittu's. It is worth getting for the Iced Frappo. I have got nicely from my family too till date...lol. But could not stop it😉.

Glad Bhagi you liked it! Welcome to the club🤗. Let's make Tanuuu as the head of "Starbucks Addiction gang"...Tongue
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

[

Glad Bhagi you liked it! Welcome to the club🤗. Let's make Tanuuu as the head of "Starbucks Addiction gang"...😛

Yes pearl i am head of
"Starbucks Addiction gang" and Shammu is head of "Psycho fan club" and Gunthy  Akka is head of  "How to scold pei/bootham etc etc fan club"🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Yov Shammu...in update thread la i am Tanu Akka aa😡...from when😲...dont make me call you Shammu Akka😛
Shemmo thumbnail

Yov Shammu...in update thread la i am Tanu Akka aa😡...from when😲...dont make me call you Shammu Akka😛

OMG, Starbucks Addiction Gang😆 Awww, i need to drink it too, but its semma cost. Hahaha i need to pichai eduthufy and drink🤣 Jokee,i tried once, but athu from a shop, chumma coffee mathiri😆

Im giving treat to you all, for damaging meee😆 Enjoyy😆

Aama, u will call me also Akka nu in msn, eppayachum paasama Thangachi nu u called ah??🤣 I wont mannichufy you😆🤗
Nixkie thumbnail
Yov Shammu what ever i buy doesnt look like that...it looks like this
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Aama, u will call me also Akka nu in msn, eppayachum paasama Thangachi nu u called ah??🤣 I wont mannichufy you😆🤗

I can call you Akka but u cant call me Akka...i don't know but this is what Gunthy taught me😛...when you ask questions i call you akka as u think way better than all of us🤣.
Shemmo thumbnail

I can call you Akka but u cant call me Akka...i don't know but this is what Gunthy taught me😛...when you ask questions i call you akka as u think way better than all of us🤣.

Hahaha, but i googled for it and antha pic than vanthichu. But the mistake enna na i used Google and not Tanoogle. Yes Its the new search machine i found, u can use it too😆

Aama, ipdi philosopy pesina i will call u paathi or Chittappa😆 

Nixkie thumbnail
Shammu Thangachi🤗🤗...see what your Tanu Akka made for you😛...do u like it?..dont kill me🤣

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shammu Thangachi🤗🤗...see what your Tanu Akka made for you😛...do u like it?..dont kill me🤣

OMG Tanu! 😲😲 

Priceless gift for Shammu da! Yaaay Shammy, see what a nice gift Tanu gave you. Now you can dream of that Psycho and go to sleep!😉
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Shammu Shammu nu one person fainted. I can hear ambulance sound which is going to take her in it. I can hear her mother oda scoldings🤣🐷

Ufff, Tans u touched my heart. What a lovely sister i got, who has a lot of paasams on mee😭😆

🤣🤣

Awww, Thanksss Tansss🤗🤗