Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pearl27

omg!😲 Shammu, how many times did you watch part 3 of todays episode?😃 Please tell us your reaction to it and Tanu is eagarly waiting to answer your questions...😛

She is going to kill me after she see these🤣...paavam shammu is having hard time understanding pei/gw convo dialogs😛...she mesmerized seeing the love bond between pei/gw🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Hii all😃

Thankss for the wishesss😊

OMG Tanss😲

U know when i logged into msn i dont know about todays epi. Yesterday and today episode i havent seen b4 i logged. I dont know always my fate is bad, yenna my 2 exams are done with today, so next week 3 to go thats why i logged, but which panni put Charu scene today?😡😆

All happening against me😭

My qns:

Oruthara epdi malai mathiri namba mudiyum?

Oru Pizza plate la eduthu vaika one person thevaiya? Ivlo panra Charu ku oru chinna pizza plate la eduthu vaika theriyathaa?😲
Shemmo thumbnail

omg!😲 Shammu, how many times did you watch part 3 of todays episode?😃 Please tell us your reaction to it and Tanu is eagarly waiting to answer your questions...😛

I saw it only once. More than once parka my pinju manasu wont thaangufyyy😆 Athula vera avanga love dialogss🤢🤢 U know i was drinking Icetea and u have to see my reaction, when Charu was telling one dialog my icetea ellam velila vanthichu🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hii all😃

Thankss for the wishesss😊

OMG Tanss😲

U know when i logged into msn i dont know about todays epi. Yesterday and today episode i havent seen b4 i logged. I dont know always my fate is bad, yenna my 2 exams are done with today, so next week 3 to go thats why i logged, but which panni put Charu scene today?😡😆

All happening against me😭

My qns:

Oruthara epdi malai mathiri namba mudiyum?

Oru Pizza plate la eduthu vaika one person thevaiya? Ivlo panra Charu ku oru chinna pizza plate la eduthu vaika theriyathaa?😲

🤣 Shammu its called vibrations😛...someone called shamz. know the meaning of it🤣

If someone wants to end up in streets they need to believe someone else as everything  for them so they can end up in streets soon...athaan GW is believing her pei DIL🤢...but shammu GW said like that because pei got hill amount of money

This is called  show off🤢...and to irritate us😡...pizza ad paarthale i rem this pei

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

This is called  show off🤢...and to irritate us😡...pizza ad paarthale i rem this pei

We have free Pizza for lunch every Friday at work. Now I am going to remember this Pei when have it and get chokedAngry.
Nixkie thumbnail

We have free Pizza for lunch every Friday at work. Now I am going to remember this Pei when have it and get choked😡.

Hahaha really...paavam u😛...did i make you think like this?🤣
Pearl. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Hahaha really...paavam u😛...did i make you think like this?🤣

Ammam, you only made me feel like this... Good atleast this Friday I am working from home... So won't have immediate after effect🤣🤣
Nixkie thumbnail

Ammam, you only made me feel like this... Good atleast this Friday I am working from home... So won't have immediate after effect🤣🤣

🤣 Oh aww...but its cute that you can imagine pei seeing pizza😛...but pearl...i dont want to see pei with Starbucks coffee pls...pizza is ok as i don't eat much🤣...my worry enakku
Pearl. thumbnail
Awww... Tanu... ROFL.. Don't give suggestions to Mr.K. Next they might show someone serving that Psycho with starbucks, that too our lovely Frapp ...Ewww😡😡... All my love for starbucks will go away in a sec... How can I have my starbucks everyday??

God save me and Tanu from not showing disgusting scene of the Psycho having starbucks🤣🤣🤣
Nixkie thumbnail

God save me and Tanu from not showing disgusting scene of the Psycho having starbucks🤣🤣🤣

I am sure i wont hate Starbucks even if she drinks😛...because she  wont get what we get🤣...she  will get something with herb tea🤢