*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ruby-86

Oh Tanu, are you that "lucky" updater again? rofl, your update turn and almost all irritating characters in Thendral got unbeatable chemistry  :P.
She loves such updates and making siggy of them...😉
U should see her telling Slip*** whenever she gets mad at psycho and GW...she is so cute when she says that...😆...
I think almost everyone are cute when mad at psycho and GW...its fun to read scoldings...😆

Originally posted by shubba

She loves such updates and making siggy of them...😉
U should see her telling Slip*** whenever she gets mad at psycho and GW...she is so cute when she says that...😆...
I think almost everyone are cute when mad at psycho and GW...its fun to read scoldings...😆

Lol Akka🤣...u know what is my aasai is...i bet other members will kill me especially Gunthy, Ranu and Theiva akka will for sure...i want to get a super disgusting convo between GW and psycho ( i bet there will be a lot more love talks between these 2 shameless in future epi🤢) and i should update that dialog wise...then no doubt all will say that word in their mind😛...i like to irritate others u know...that too more if i like them...i like all members so i want to do that🤣😛
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

ROFL Tanu...yes dw i pray that u get the convo today and i shall see if i can help u atleast a moral support to boost energy to make write the thitus with fulll energy 😛

Originally posted by shubba

ROFL Tanu...yes dw i pray that u get the convo today and i shall see if i can help u atleast a moral support to boost energy to make write the thitus with fulll energy 😛

🤣 no akka i don't
want to do a dialog wise upd today if i get tele romance as many are on kolai veri already to kill psycho and gw...later later later will do if i get any epi in future😛
Finally, Tanu... U got the super convo itself ma..!! ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by TTfan

Finally, Tanu... U got the super convo itself ma..!! ðŸ¤—

Aww Bhagi🤣...u know i forgot to thitufy SQ after seeing pei and her athai...how sad i am...they are so mean to show all at once but happy that shubba akka is getting tree ku pooja😛
News Flash: Yayyy Shammu logged on🤣.

See everyone...she cant stay off if Charu is shown😛
Originally posted by Tanu.

News Flash: Yayyy Shammu logged on🤣.

See everyone...she cant stay off if Charu is shown😛

I told you...🤣🤣🤣
She has to see your reactions after updating "all in all" GW episode and SMM romance.
Originally posted by Pearl27

I told you...🤣🤣🤣
She has to see your reactions after updating "all in all" GW episode and SMM romance.

haha...she is watching episode for past 35min🤣...paavam her😛
omg!😲 Shammu, how many times did you watch part 3 of todays episode?😃 Please tell us your reaction to it and Tanu is eagarly waiting to answer your questions...😛