Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiles86

Omg...Shamz I saw your siggy (it's called siggy or signature or banner?) with Kesava and Charu!!  Super!!!  Wow they are meant for each other for sure..lol.  The looks they give is creepy...I wish Bazari would see this...

Tanu, the picture for Shamz by you is so scary...wow...I just saw it for a second but I feel like that face will come haunt me in my sleep...lol...

Hahahaha, Smiles😆 Yess, yaar panna, Tanu the great🤣 If GW sees it she would get heart attack at the spot🤣

Yesss, see. Tans is teasing me like this always, but naan than damage vanguren😆 What to do😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣Aiyoo smiles...you know what...its Shammu the sweet person who gave me those pics😛...i just made it🤣...me searching and getting psycho looks aa...no way lol....everyone ithula irunthu what do u all get?...Shammu is super brave when its all about Charu's pei avatar😛

Loosu akka, first you asked me to search pics for Charu for her siggy nu. Naanum paavom ponnu busy ya iruka-nu searched🤣 Eppudi?😆

Mahajanangale, ithula irunthu enna therithu. Shammu is very sincere in her work. Whatever she has to do, she will do without any hesitation🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Mahajanangale, ithula irunthu enna therithu. Shammu is very sincere in her work. Whatever she has to do, she will do without any hesitation🤣

Aww Shammu...i know i know...thats why i love you more🤗...and we all come to u when its about Charu as only u can do good😛

Shemmo thumbnail

Aww Shammu...i know i know...thats why i love you more🤗...and we all come to u when its about Charu as only u can do good😛

I know I know...Why noone is commenting? Im saddd😭😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

I know I know...Why noone is commenting? Im saddd😭😆

Aww shammu...if i post all alone it will look like spam🤣 athaan scared😛...shammu shammu r u sad that Charu's super pose was not shown?
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shammu, why are you sad?? Becoz Psycho was not shown in the super pose aa?😲

So Monday you are going to enjoy thaaney...?? Naan thaan pavam to do that update 🥱
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Aww shammu...if i post all alone it will look like spam🤣 athaan scared😛...shammu shammu r u sad that Charu's super pose was not shown?

Hahahahahah😆 Yes i am. Was expecting it a lott😆 And you? Yenna you were more excited than me to watch it🤣
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

Shammu, why are you sad?? Becoz Psycho was not shown in the super pose aa?😲

So Monday you are going to enjoy thaaney...?? Naan thaan pavam to do that update 🥱

Aama ka😳😆 I wnated to see her super plan, but Kumaran Sir disappointed me😆 I wish they cut Anand scene and continues to bring twist into the story😆

Hahaha, yess..Ohhh, hehehe akka u have to be lucky to update Charu scene🤣 Dont beat me😆
Nixkie thumbnail

Gunthy nu name oru girl ku...she is missing...who ever finds her 1st will get a free Charu siggy🤣...shammu find Gunthy for me pls

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shammu, Tanu and other Thendralians! Ready for weekend aa?

Hope you all have a very pleasant weekend!