Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanu.

😲...even if i  got amnesia i wont forget Charu lovers😛...how could you forget Charu haters😆

Aiyayooo ithu enna vamba pochu?? Kachta pattu intha matter la irunthu yesscape aaga, room ellam potthu yosichu oru matter kandu pudichaa, this ponnu is asking question mela question🤣
Okie wait let me again room potufy and yosichufy and come back to write..😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣 Shammu poyum poyum u will think room pottu that too for this? 😲
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣🤣 Shammu poyum poyum u will think room pottu that too for this? 😲

Yesss. Appo thaane koncham intelligent-ah ethachum elutha mudiyum. Yosikama eluthina, approm naan wrote pannathu ennalaiye vasikka mudiyuthu,,Avlo kandraavi ya irukum🤣

Hahaha, noo chummaa...😆 LOL, i got blackout thinking abut Charu. Tans, ur viyaathu thottufied me ya??
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Tanuuu...awww 🤗...yesss a new lappy for me sounds rly nice as mine is kaput and can't even chat with you all and watch my favourite Thendral without any disturbances . Tanu enime unakku no peaceful sleep as Ranu could visit you anytime with a special gift meant only for you 😛.

@Ruby Akka...welcome back to Thendral forum 🤗. Really nice to see you here again 😃. Hahahha Akka...as you already know Tanu is for no reason scared of you 😆. That is why i mentioned your name abt visiting her 😛. Akka, nejama Tanu ai visit pannunga once just to scare her and so that my and Shammy's mission of making our Tanu bold gets fullfilled before Thendral comes to an end 😍. Tanu will be super happy abt, right Tanu? 😛

@Shammyyy 😡...i am not included in that two jeevans and so is Tanu as we are the complete nice girl Charu haters as well as psycho haters (I know i know in what sense you meant those words 😛). Didn't you mean someone else Shammy darling? I guess you meant two other ppl, i know one is your and the other one, you would have guessed it by now. Hopefully that other jeevan also gets to see Charu on screen soon 😛.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ROFL Gunz...two jeevans she meant was u and Tanu thaan pola...but i feel Shammy ku thaan romba aarvam in seeing her with new version of love, dialogues...athoda niruthina okie...😛

Rans...Psycho thread enga.😆..Tanu get ready with TOP 10 dialogues. 😆Gunz get ready with thitus..😆.Shammy get ready to admire ur favourite Charu and praise her and get praised by us... 😛

Good week begining for me...Thanks Shammy...😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gunz.

Akka, nejama Tanu ai visit pannunga once just to scare her and so that my and Shammy's mission of making our Tanu bold gets fullfilled before Thendral comes to an end 😍. Tanu will be super happy abt, right Tanu? 😛

lol Gunthyyy...romba nalla mission😛...that will never happen🤣🤣

Gunthyyy did u log yesterday😕...if so guess what i did after logging off early...you will kill me for sure hearing upon my reason😲

Nixkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Rans...Psycho thread enga.😆..Tanu get ready with TOP 10 dialogues. Gunz get ready with thitus..😆.Shammy get ready to admire ur favourite Charu and praise her and get praised by us... 😛

Good week begining for me...Thanks Shammy...😆

Akka...really i couldn't write any or think about it till now🤣 as i don't know how they were worded correctly and and...i don't want to re watch again to write them as it will take several days for me to come out of pei effect...you should write them Akka as you got super memory😛
Shemmo thumbnail
@Guns: No ka, ur also wrong. I can guess whom you mean. Its me and that person also not🤣Its very difficult to guess..Hahaha apdi mandaiya kaasaki kandupidiyungaaa😆

@Shubba ka: Charu Thread will be posted today or tomorrow😆 Hahahaah, yesss i will be happy if she comes back😍😆

@Tanu: Noo, our mission will happen soon. Dont worry and dont be happy that it wont happen nu😆OMG, you only know all Charu dialogs, ithula build up vera you givingg😆

Have a nice sundayy😃 Akkas will come koncham late-ah today, as there is some function😊
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Charu Charu, come again
Don't make us wait in vain
Little Shammu longs with pain
Charu Charu come again

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha2us

Charu Charu, come again