*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~*

Posted: 12 years ago

Hi! Hallo and Welcome to (not Aasatha Poovathu Yaaru😆)
*Thendral Galatta Chat Corner*.
Hellooo...Haha I'm Back😆 But this time not with a Game, instead a Chat Thread. Yesss, its a Chat Thread called "Thendral Galatta Chat Corner". So inga we can chat, discuss and have fun! Ellarum mokkai podalam, naan eppavume panra mathiri😆  Intha Thread arambikurathu pinnadi oru periya flashback iruku🤣Haha noo, but srsly i was sad, seeing our Forum dead so started this Thread to make it more active and Thendral is also going sad somehow with GW, thats another reason for starting this. Hope it will be a nice and healthy Galatta Chat.😃

Rules
1. Follow all the IF Code and conducts.
2. Don't talk about Serials actors personal life
3Don't abuse anyone and avoid bashing members.
4. Don't post any bad videos or images
5. Don't be harsh to anyone or insult them

😃Its a Fun Thread, so i hope all will be happy and have a nice time here!😃

And onemore thing! 
Many surprise games will come for you in this Chat Corner like, LOTW(Letter Of The Week)...😃

🥳Lets start it,eating a Chat Thread Cream Biscuit🥳

🤗Enjoy and Have fun!🤗

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks Shammy for this thread 😃. Come on friends, let us have some fun here that we are missing in the show right now.
Nice thread Shammu 😃...shammu shammu i can freely praise Charu here right whenever i want right🤣...and  gunthy gunthy you will join me in praising her right😕...as i dont want to look like a complete loose who praise her all alone🤣..
Thanks da Shammu for the Thread.😃

Hopefully Psycho comes back soon from UK with full speed and end up in the dirt with the same speed😛.  More than that, I am more excited about Gunthy and Tanu polumbyfying and nicely thitufying the Psycho😉. Love it!
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Nice thread Shammu 😃...shammu shammu i can freely praise Charu here right whenever i want right🤣...and  gunthy gunthy you will join me in praising her right😕...as i dont want to look like a complete loose who praise her all alone🤣..

Why are you asking mee? Etho im Charu oda manager mathiri.😆 But yeah, u can talk about Charu moru soru koru.🤣 Btw who is that?

Akka ur too late...We already got certificate that we are loosus nu😆
Originally posted by Pearl27

More than that, I am more excited about Gunthy and Tanu polumbyfying and nicely thitufying the Psycho😉. Love it!

@Pearl Akka:

Aiyayoo why this vibareetha aasai for you? If they polambufy, my ears will bleed especially by Tans😆 It wont be chat thread anymore, it will be polambufy thread by guns and tanss🤣🤗
Originally posted by Shamz.

Why are you asking mee? Etho im Charu oda manager mathiri.😆 But yeah, u can talk about Charu moru soru koru.🤣 Btw who is that?

Akka ur too late...We already got certificate that we are loosus nu😆

Nooo shammu...u got charu vibrations...u logged and asked if anything special in Thendral right after psycho was talking to her athai on phone...i for no reason said shammu might log nu right after seeing that scene and u did😃..athaan from that i love to tease u

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Of courseee Tanu, my partner for thittufying psycho 🤗, i will join you in praising our beloved ghost like anything 😍...everyone knows by now what we actually mean by that word praising pei 😆 😆. Actually, i always thought my thittus for psycho made you to ask my msn and join me in msn too to scold her 😛. Even after seeing my scoldings too, you never were/are scared of me...howww sad for me .

Whattt Tanuuu 😲...you think none knows you are a such a loose when it comes to pei and GW...don't have any doubt...everyone knows here abt us.

@Shammy...don't worry, me and Tanu will polambufy in every thread abt ghost once she makes her super disgusting comeback 🤢...so that this special thread is spared from our polambals 😃.

Nooo shammu...
u got charu vibrations...u logged and asked if anything special in Thendral right after psycho was talking to her athai on phone...i for no reason said shammu might log nu right after seeing that scene and u did😃

Not only me you also got Charu vibrations. As u can only thittufy her more than anyone else😆 Etho pona jenmam paasam pola for you and Charu, also for Guns🤣

Athu just coincidence, athaiyum ithaiyum mudichu pottu chinna ponnoda life-ah damage panna koodathu😆

Hahahaha really?? Awww, no akka unga prayers that i should log nu, only made me to log😆

Tans whatever you says, im always have an answer.. Hahah Thendral Forum Tom and Jerry and Guns is the owner of Tom🤣

Nooo shammu...u got charu vibrations

Totally agree Tanu!😆

Shammy, you really have so much pasam towards the gr8 Charu. Illaina, would you have asked your friend to create a sigi with GW/Charu as "Love Birds forever" 😆😆... But should appreciate for your  pasam eventhough everyone tease you...lol

Pavam antha frd who created that sigi would not have slept for atleast 2 days...rofl