Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hi! Hallo and Welcome to (not Aasatha Poovathu YaaruLOL)
*Thendral Galatta Chat Corner*.
Hellooo...Haha I'm BackLOL But this time not with a Game, instead a Chat Thread. Yesss, its a Chat Thread called "Thendral Galatta Chat Corner". So inga we can chat, discuss and have fun! Ellarum mokkai podalam, naan eppavume panra mathiriLOL  Intha Thread arambikurathu pinnadi oru periya flashback irukuROFLHaha noo, but srsly i was sad, seeing our Forum dead so started this Thread to make it more active and Thendral is also going sad somehow with GW, thats another reason for starting this. Hope it will be a nice and healthy Galatta Chat.Big smile

Rules
1. Follow all the IF Code and conducts.
2. Don't talk about Serials actors personal life
3Don't abuse anyone and avoid bashing members.
4. Don't post any bad videos or images
5. Don't be harsh to anyone or insult them

Big smileIts a Fun Thread, so i hope all will be happy and have a nice time here!Big smile

DancingAnd onemore thing! Dancing
Many surprise games will come for you in this Chat Corner like, LOTW(Letter Of The Week)...Big smile

PartyLets start it,eating a Chat Thread Cream BiscuitParty

LOL Panda emoticon (LOL Emoticons)LOL Panda emoticon (LOL Emoticons)

HugEnjoy and Have fun!Hug

Edited by Shamz. - 19 September 2011 at 1:33pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhadeviAlishaGalKowsiTheivaThendralfanHema_MTTfanmini_00MindFreezer~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreenharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~*" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy for this thread Big smile. Come on friends, let us have some fun here that we are missing in the show right now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsivjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Nice thread Shammu Big smile...shammu shammu i can freely praise Charu here right whenever i want rightROFL...and  gunthy gunthy you will join me in praising her rightConfused...as i dont want to look like a complete loose who praise her all aloneROFL..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiThendralfanvjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoharith25

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Shammu for the Thread.Big smile

Hopefully Psycho comes back soon from UK with full speed and end up in the dirt with the same speedTongue.  More than that, I am more excited about Gunthy and Tanu polumbyfying and nicely thitufying the PsychoWink. Love it!

Edited by Pearl27 - 19 September 2011 at 1:00pm

KowsivjayamTTfanMindFreezerNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Nice thread Shammu Big smile...shammu shammu i can freely praise Charu here right whenever i want rightROFL...and  gunthy gunthy you will join me in praising her rightConfused...as i dont want to look like a complete loose who praise her all aloneROFL..

Why are you asking mee? Etho im Charu oda manager mathiri.LOL But yeah, u can talk about Charu moru soru koru.ROFL Btw who is that?

Akka ur too late...We already got certificate that we are loosus nuLOL

KowsiTTfanMindFreezerPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieharith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl27

More than that, I am more excited about Gunthy and Tanu polumbyfying and nicely thitufying the PsychoWink. Love it!

@Pearl Akka:

Aiyayoo why this vibareetha aasai for you? If they polambufy, my ears will bleed especially by TansLOL It wont be chat thread anymore, it will be polambufy thread by guns and tanssROFLHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieharith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Why are you asking mee? Etho im Charu oda manager mathiri.LOL But yeah, u can talk about Charu moru soru koru.ROFL Btw who is that?

Akka ur too late...We already got certificate that we are loosus nuLOL

Nooo shammu...u got charu vibrations...u logged and asked if anything special in Thendral right after psycho was talking to her athai on phone...i for no reason said shammu might log nu right after seeing that scene and u didBig smile..athaan from that i love to tease u

Edited by Tanu. - 19 September 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanMindFreezerPearl.ShemmoQuelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Of courseee Tanu, my partner for thittufying psycho Hug, i will join you in praising our beloved ghost like anything Day Dreaming...everyone knows by now what we actually mean by that word praising pei LOL LOL. Actually, i always thought my thittus for psycho made you to ask my msn and join me in msn too to scold her Tongue. Even after seeing my scoldings too, you never were/are scared of me...howww sad for me Ouch.

Whattt Tanuuu Shocked...you think none knows you are a such a loose when it comes to pei and GW...don't have any doubt...everyone knows here abt us.

@Shammy...don't worry, me and Tanu will polambufy in every thread abt ghost once she makes her super disgusting comeback Dead...so that this special thread is spared from our polambals Big smile.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top