Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArHi story needs to bloody start (Page 4)

angel_911 Newbie
angel_911
angel_911

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I agree the Love story is a little slow...but given khushi's character she wouldn't be able to understand the strong feelings she has for Arnav as she believes lOve is found in marriage!...and as she knows aranv is with la...she will not act on those feelings...and her interest in Arnav will change to love only when arnavs good side is known to her...and she is only starting to discover this through recent episodes for example the raksha bhandhan epi...
I think the writers are doing an excellent job prolonging it...cause we all know it's goin to happen!...but to develop the prelude to the lOve story will make it all the more worth it!...
So to me the slowness makes sense...it's alot better than other serials where they make a previous relationship seem of no value when the Main protagonists meet!...(in reference to Arnav n la bieng in a relationship before Khushi)...

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
omg i agree 100% Clap

i want that promo to happen so bad...ugh I'm tired of waiting...im impatient Cry

its starting slowly...but i wished it dud speed it up a bit...juss focus on arhi Big smile
reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I agree- with Khushi not realising her attraction for Arnav, it is good it is being shown as a slow process- more realistic; unlilke some serials; the promos need not be taken  up - as we have seen before could be slightly misleading too- being promos.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Jenny you are not the only one, I want it to begin too! I am hoping last week was the beginning of their love story now that they've started seeing each other differently.
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Me tooo! I want it to start already.. almost 100 episodes and it's not going anywhere
monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yes agree..
it was not long ago.. i think it was only yesterday when Arnav started mellowing down ... but today again he is back to Aukaat stuff (*middle class... new word added in his dictionaryBig smile*)
What's wrong with CVs.. why are they going round and round and round... Are they out of ideas ??? Is there only one idea of LIVE-IN or Contract Marriage in this whole TV industry... they cant think of anything new ... I am B.O.R.E.D.Ouch

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anantanantEvashpinky_blueskies

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
i agree yaar..im almost fed up waiting!
the promo was heavenly..but when are we going to reach the Nafrat and pyaar part?
i want to know Arnavs Past,how Khushi falls in love with such a hardened guy...
they are simply putting in filler episodes!
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index