Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

The Clandestine Imli 'Lowe' !!! (Page 2)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

" Dhin in tana... dhin tana..."... such a soulful tune, one of my favourite music bits from any soaps.. so beautiful... Heart

This is such a cutie un-typical Kesar scene... usually he is the upfront guy, proclaiming in front of everyone that he loves Gulaal, once he realises it... but jab anger mode mein tha, tab Gulaal ko manana to chahta hai.. but directly imli bhi nahi de sakta... Thank God that woh infamous Imlis Talli billi ko pasand nahi thi, warna to bechari Gulaal ke pass kabhi nahi aate... bhukkad rani se bach kar... Wink

^^ ROFL you're right man! if Talli liked them too, it would be such a damper on Kesu's surprise planning! Give credit to the guy - he's thought out his woo-my-lady plan so well! Cool

But, he continued with this indirect approach for a long time... giving her bangles, and then later earrings... haaii... aaj ke zamane ke nalayak BFs ko kuch seekhna chahiye... they gift later, but announce first that they do some much for their lowe... they make you count the number of times they have to wait for you, get your flowers, take you to see your favourite movie... and what not... aur apne Kesar ko dekho... apni pasand napasand bhula ke, he will go and get everything which his Galool likes, and not even want a sweet "thank you" in return... kahan milte hai aise rare husband / bfs... D'oh

^^ ROFL Minks should I wonder if someone I can guess is in trouble?! (lol, just kidding Embarrassed)  But I know what you mean, absolutely! *shares dramatic empathetic look* Anyway, returning focus to Kesar, his habit of sneaking gifts stays on - the jhumkas come so much later in the scene, when he's done every kind of professing of love, pati-hood and what not! Of course, the difference is Gulaal wizens from one gift to the next - from imli, to bangles, to jhumkas! As for the flowers, I shall never get over my instant awe in the confrontation GK scene, when Kesar tells so candidly (like he's telling her what 2+2 is) that he got the flowers for her to cheer her up cause her friends left but JK confronted him and he just had to make up an excuse - aww! Blushing But Gullu madam is too busy getting mad at him that second to appreciate his candor *shakes head* 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--Maz.manzilmukulAreYaar

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Hey JZee... what a bootiful and phunny write-up.. me likes very much... I know Ill get belans and chappals for such mis-use of such a beautilful language...chorry...Hug

And, yes Kesar does set the precedent and expectations so high for all hubbys / bfs alike, being such a hard-core romantic of the greatest order, remembering such tiny miny details of a decade ago, when he was such a tingu baby... with cute smiles, and no doleys... Day Dreaming hence, our dearest hubbys /bfs have to bear the brunt for forgetting simple things like biwi-not-likes-war-movies... period... why get into an unnecessary discussion of whose choice should prevail, or shall we toss this time... simply give in like Kesar does... perfect husband... Heart

Coming back to our post... I love this bit esp: Talli the terrorist dhamkaaing Kesar withteekhi mirchi Shocked kya level giraa hai isne daaku community ka, and Kesar is probably reconsidering his suggestion to PB a couple days ago about handing over the kitchen duties to Talli LOL brushes off the threat - because he has more important things to do, like exchange secret looks with his lowe-able lady Gullu - a blatant sight which Talli even with her eyes trained on our Kesu remains utterly unaware of...

Seriously... man, this Talli billi was heights... aiwai hi bhav khate rehti hai jab dekho tab... galti se kabhi to Kesar ki taraf dhyan se dekho... his eyes are almost always in Gullu's direction, with love / anger whatever... 

Because his words are enough: tujhe nahin khaani to mat kha! warna ghar mein aur bhi log hain, jinhe bohot pasand hai. main hota na, to cheen kar saari imli kha jata! 

And again, dialog writers, take a bow. How efficient was that brief comment from him, in establishing more than the obvious *to everyone but Talli* purpose! Yes, Gulaal knows thekhazana is for her. Gulaal's audio FB elaborates that Vasant has done this before - bring her imlis - to appease her when she is naraaz. AND, that Kesar remembers it hence!

Finally, Gulaal glimpses her own Kesar in this mature rude guy, with only namesake resemblance to her own friend cum kawach... he who used to defend her and protect her in his lil ways, now had become her biggest enemy, giving her the most pain ... and this was such a heart-felt moment, when she digs into the first bite of Imli... like you said :

Puts many hearts other than Kesar at rest. ... perfectly put JZee... one can feel the contentment and peace within Kesar's heart and this small silver-lining-wala-smile (with hope alight in her heart that there might be some chance of finding her own old friend back) on Gulaal tugging on your heart... SmileSmileSmile

Edited by scarletthara - 19 September 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathommanzilmukul

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletthara

And, yes Kesar does set the precedent and expectations so high for all hubbys / bfs alike, being such a hard-core romantic of the greatest order, remembering such tiny miny details of a decade ago, when he was such a tingu baby... with cute smiles, and no doleys... Day Dreaming 
doley is just added advantage to ogle at Day Dreaming - with 'Kesar's cuteness-quotient, one can live minus the the 'doleys' ROFL 

hence, our dearest hubbys /bfs have to bear the brunt for forgetting simple things like biwi-not-likes-war-movies... period... 

MINKS! I went OMGGG ROFL at this ROFL God definitely has some prototype cast for all male minds, because they all seriously have same issues world over LOL except, when they are characters on a show, and make you fall so in love with them, that you make life for the real ones really really testing LOL And lets not even begin on 'surprise element/remembering decade old facts' *dramatic sigh* Gullu jaisi kismat kahan LOL

Seriously... man, this Talli billi was heights... aiwai hi bhav khate rehti hai jab dekho tab... galti se kabhi to Kesar ki taraf dhyan se dekho... his eyes are almost always in Gullu's direction, with love / anger whatever... 

Geez yes! While a huge part of her being so blind blame will always rest as Gulaal's onus - Talli was genuinely a dubloo case Wacko  One had to be blind as a bat to not figure out Kesar's sole focus in life. And for heavens, you didn't have to dig out evidence like letters to know A) Kesar was always preoccupied. B) Preoccupied like that = munda in lowe! C) To find out mystery woman in his life, follow his eyes, and not keep staring at them with zero brain reception *shakes head* 

--Minks--manzilmukul

NivRen_1 Senior Member
NivRen_1
NivRen_1

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
I loved this scene he brins it for Gulaal but pretends it is for Talli and the way Kesar steals glances at Gulaal to see if she is understanding who it is for and the scene is beautifully wrapped up with him looking out with a subtle smile because the imili reaches it's rightful owner
This is a fantastic scene with the emotions protrayed by MP and NB being perfect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Caps updated in the first post :-)

------------------

And on a random note...yeah I know they couldn't find Rahil and Ali again to dub for the voiceover but seriously that bit really made me laugh at the voices they DID find...haha...Manasi's expressions are wonderful in that bit but the voiceover mars it just a tad bit I'd say...

Overall lovely scene though...have blabbed my bit in the caps post as well :-)

Maz.without-fathom

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
JZ...Word to that moment of him in the kitchen..yep thoughts weighing down..

@doley ..LOL that was soo cute..

Lovely caps Nur.!...love that last bit as well...and you say it right...he was at peace for a minute there..beautiful beautiful shot..

You know what else I loved about the couple of episodes as a whole...there was this theme throughout..the bachpan theme...first the GK scene where there is the debate of him still behaving like young Kesar would to Gulaal...the scene with PaanBa...then like JZ says the fact that he throws water on Talli...is something they would do as kids...then there is the scene of him meeting his other childhood friends where he stays firm about not drinking...and lastly this Imli scene..well done on the writers part. Thumbs Up

p.s JZ that Messi avi is adorable! :D

manzilmukulAreYaar

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Lovey Caps Nur,one of my favourite Imli scene

without-fathomAreYaar

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Lovely caps NurHug...
JzeeHug..what an analysis on this sceneClap...

without-fathomAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index