India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

vakth ayega...

saisamanvi IF-Dazzler
saisamanvi
saisamanvi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i think vakth ayega CryCryCryCryram and vikram  friendship me break ka...today's episode clearly shows that ram and vikram ka friendship me break ka indication...spoil kardiya aaj ka episide mamajii and niharika...this week only ram and vikram me kuch misunderstandings hogaya and ram vikram ko office se nikaldethaCryCryCryCryCryCryCry.i think so...guys wht do u think abt this?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8ashi4567maris08-MariaMars-avivakirk

ShaiqMadiha Senior Member
ShaiqMadiha
ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Yes this will definately happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
s dear... even i'm upset about that... 

i can't see their friendship broken...CryCryCryCryCry

But i feel that, priya will solve their differences and help ram understand his mistake and patch up ram and vikram...

i can't see vikram getting emotional... CryCryCry
crazyff-fan Senior Member
crazyff-fan
crazyff-fan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
CV's..please dont show the separation of friendship...till date they have shown as if they are inseperable and it wont be logical if they show that they are getting alienated for financial purpose...Not fair CryCryCryCry
KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
can u write briefly what happened?
cuterosy Goldie
cuterosy
cuterosy

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hopefully Vikram won't be pulled into trouble at the moment ...though things look like he is being set up big time. Remember what dadaji said haar will find its own Malkin and it has never fallen into any wrong hands so Niharika's plan will falter big time and Priya will wear that family necklace...anyways today Ram itself christened Priya as Kapoor Khandaan ki bahu so bas abhi Priya toh Bahu bangayi hai bas she has to now prepare herself for being Ram's dharmpatni who will make Ram understand the differences in his family and maybe Priya starts to rectify them and one by one wins their heartSmileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30avivakirk

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i m so sad vikram love him alotttCry
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Its def going to happen . Poor Ram he will soon be rudderless. But good for Vikram; it will give an opportunity for him to stand on his own and proove to Ram how  good and wonderful he is , both as a friend and colleague.

Edited by maris08 - 20 September 2011 at 4:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index