Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Weddings On Cards !? Hmm...Interesting (Page 2)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Heyy I was waiting for your post after the epi, i guess you posted a lil late today? hehe Firstly sweetie great post Hug
and OMG I hope Arnie doesn't agree to the wedding i hope not, but i must say it was kinda cute how La proposed him Embarrassed and about Khushi and Shyam i agree even writing their names in one sentence gives me the creeps as well as annoys me lol. Looking forward to tomorrow. x

Edit- LOL is it me or did they change Khushi's mum lol, i just noticed it haha x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 19 September 2011 at 5:27pm

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
What is with the wedding all are talking between Shyam and Kushi? I am confused
AquaBluez17 IF-Rockerz
AquaBluez17
AquaBluez17

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
y does there need to be a Shyam n KHushi track?????????!?! they shuld do PAyash
tahmy Senior Member
tahmy
tahmy

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
i think ASR will marry her to stop his sister marraige form breaking and  as always will hate khushi and think negative in the way that she has done it on purpose.  He will not let he explain any thing as all ways and hate her even more for trying to destroy his sisters marraige. 

Shyam will be the evil 1 but because of his sister happiness ASR will not say any thing to him.

Wha do you guys think?
reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
it could also be that Bua proposes, but Khushi refuses- as she loves Payal and may think that Jiji has to get married first- after all she was blamed for stopping Jiji's marriage; it might be where Khushi mentions it to Arnav about marriage to Shyam, he finds out who this dodgy nameskae of his Jija is and then does the needful to keep Khushi away from Shyam and to save his sister's marriage.  Can't understand why the CVs would like to dramatise the whole thing by actually showing a marriage happening.
Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
all i knw both wedding will not happen cuz arhi will be together <3 Heart

@ the wedding shyam will be revealed n arnav will fall for khushi n vise versa Wink
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
oh no i do not want arnav to accept the proposal from blah.
why will he suddenly decide to marry. 
Cvs can drag till the last day. i will patiently Wink  see the epi
and write about them. but  no shaadi arrangement for blah and arnav Ouch

for arnav to marry kushi   the reason is solid reason being shyam ouster from her life that is fine otherwise why will arnav marry

i am looking forward for two things
1. kushi succeeded inchanging blah
2.  arnav will see the different reaction in blah and may be her cry wont affect him and make him some more angry  may be thats why he called to KKG ROFL
3. i am waiting for their phone convo Day Dreaming

though i hate it when arnav did not say anything
i get irritated when he just does not say anything and choose to keep quite intentionally Ouch
but then thats CVs way of keeping suspense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index