India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Weddings On Cards !? Hmm...Interesting

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Heey Everyone !! hoowz uu all !? Good shood naa !?

Well i was simply wondering something about today's episodeErmmAre we gonna see a wedding traack soon, !? or shall i saay : Two WeddingsLOL

Lavanya + Arnav =) Its on the waay as Khushi and La's team is working on it LOL i donno why but i'm sure that Arnav will accept the ProposalEmbarrassed

Shyam + KhushiDead its even difficult to write and think aboutLOL hmm ..Bua is doing her best to make their Rishta Pakka and its seems like KKG's parents are almost 50% okaay for itConfusedConfused not a good news but still expecting many things to happen Embarrassed

So i'm having too muuch Questions in myy head LOL

- will that be a way for Arnav & Khushi to know that they actually feel for each other!?Embarrassed
Any jealousy scenes on the waay !?LOL
Will Arnav succeed to protect his " would be " wife from Shyam's evil intentionsAngry
will their Paths be one Forever !?Day Dreaming

uurghh !! Its too difficult to waait Yaar LOL Caan't wait for Tommorow's episode and all tjhe following onesBig smileTongue

but but ...one thing is Suure :: Dulhan to Arnav hi Le Jaayenge ROFLDancing

kyon !.? If myy topic is not a full crap and Rubbish one !! Plz share your toughts
will be myy pleasuure to read all the AnsEmbarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshaTheBlueAngelsun2011littlemoiFebruaryFlowerWooHooHaha21EvashHot_Indo_Chilly-Garima-Anisha_91.infinite.-RushTrip-sana786apinky_blueskiesMillerrr88

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
lol shayam n khushi's marriage talk unbearable if khushi's parents asked her im sure miss kkg will be like huhShocked what no shayam ji ache hain i dnt feel anything like dat but maybe circumstances will make her accept der asr will refuse lavs maybe whilst khushi is tlaking 2 lavs about her proposal n luking confuse dn worried asr might over hear get angry jelous making him accept lavs widout knwing it is his jija ji who is afta his future wife we might get 2 see sum nice scenes for a while n im all up for dat so im all willing 2 bear  da creepROFL

Edited by sana786a - 19 September 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshasun2011Mariaa.SG

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Good post.

How about LA-ASR and Payal-Akash - - and Khushi running around for preparations and lots of Arhi momemts for LA to realize she is not the one ASR loves but Khushi and she makes him realize and he realizes on his own too!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanAquaBluez17sbk2Mariaa.SG

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yup!!! agreed dulhan toh arnav hi le jayega...aftr all chunri uske hathon jo giri hai!!!!
kab kaise...yeh toh waqt hi batayega!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Good post.

How about LA-ASR and Payal-Akash - - and Khushi running around for preparations and lots of Arhi momemts for LA to realize she is not the one ASR loves but Khushi and she makes him realize and he realizes on his own too!!

Good one! But Payal and Akash have a mountain to cross before they can think of marriage - Mamiji!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niviiMariaa.SG

aveksha Senior Member
aveksha
aveksha

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heey Everyone !! hoowz uu all !? Good shood naa !?

Well i was simply wondering something about today's episodeErmmAre we gonna see a wedding traack soon, !? or shall i saay : Two WeddingsLOL
I am getting nervous after watching the recent episodes. I am very curious to know what would happen but I wish whatever happens, it happens for good especially for Khushi and Arnav.

Lavanya + Arnav =) Its on the waay as Khushi and La's team is working on it LOL i donno why but i'm sure that Arnav will accept the ProposalEmbarrassed
I doubt he would accept the proposal from La. But surely he feels for Khushi. He does not accept it though and that is the different story.

Shyam + KhushiDead its even difficult to write and think aboutLOL hmm ..Bua is doing her best to make their Rishta Pakka and its seems like KKG's parents are almost 50% okaay for itConfusedConfused not a good news but still expecting many things to happen Embarrassed
Somehow I feel KKG aleady knows about someone called Rani Saheba in the lives of Shyamji. She had seen the name in Shyam's phone when she was in the kitchen and the creepy forgot his phone there. We all know she does not love Shyam but she thinks he is a very good guy which he is not. For the sake of family happiness, she would agree to marry but the marriage won't take place. Before that Shyam's identiy will be disclosed but how we dont know only creatives know and that would be a major twist in the story.

So i'm having too muuch Questions in myy head LOL

- will that be a way for Arnav & Khushi to know that they actually feel for each other!?Embarrassed
I strongly wish that something happens in the lives of Arhi and they both feel for eachother. I feel Arnav has already started feeling for her. He keeps on telling La not to be lile Khushi because he wants his Khushi be unique, innocent, simple but beautiful! 
Any jealousy scenes on the waay !?LOL
Will Arnav succeed to protect his " would be " wife from Shyam's evil intentionsAngry
Certainly for the sake of his di, he is not going to let the wedding happen. But I don't want his hatred increase towards Khushi since she agrees to marry Shyam. 
will their Paths be one Forever !?Day Dreaming
I would be on cloud 9 if they become one but it is not going to be easy. They do have to go through throns. They would meet, and live apart in between for sure.

uurghh !! Its too difficult to waait Yaar LOL Caan't wait for Tommorow's episode and all tjhe following onesBig smileTongue
Me too. It is extremely tough for me to wait for tomorrow and upcoming episodes. But before the wedding track starts, I sincerely want to have a scene where both Arnav Khushi feel for each other. I want to have a beautiful romantic scene.

but but ...one thing is Suure :: Dulhan to Arnav hi Le Jaayenge ROFLDancing
Yup 100%

kyon !.? If myy topic is not a full crap and Rubbish one !! Plz share your toughts
will be myy pleasuure to read all the AnsEmbarrassed

Not at all. I loved the topic and I tried my best to present my point of view. I don't know whether everyone would agree. Let's see what happens next. What creatives have stored for us.
Thanks for a brilliant post!

Edited by aveksha - 19 September 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Aveksha : AaawEmbarrassed thaanks a loot for Taking your time in Reading + replying in my topic huunEmbarrassedreally very sweet of uuu Hug
AGulf Goldie
AGulf
AGulf

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I think the only thing we are going to see is asr and khushi wedding and it sEems by force and this to save anjali merriage and stop shyam
All direction going to see this event 1. The red color 2. The fast.   3. The dupata on the head now we seems to have the marriage on the way soon may be next maha episode or the one after
I'm too much excited to see next maha episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index