Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
As per the new promo , Taarak Mehta goes to Jethalal's house to eat dinner. Anjali calls Daya and tells her that she should not give him any food to eat. Daya who is making food for him stops making food. Jetha comes in the kitchen and tells her that she has to make food for his friend. Daya says she wont. Jetha insists. Daya says if he eats here today then I will go on a fast for 30 days where I wont even drink water (Nirjal Upvaas). Jetha is shocked. LOLLOL

Edited by Ishan. - 19 September 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8elle45-sahasra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo-"If Taarak eats I will fast for 30 days":Daya" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
thanks ishan.Smilejetha expression LOLLOLLOL.anjali should be a bit liberal regarding taarak's diet.its good to have healthy diet but she's going a li'l overboard.Ouchif his weight increased why can't she make him do exercise.(for some reason i don't like anjali's character in tmkocOuch)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010elle45Ishan.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes I agree. She does go overboard with all this diet. I mean there are other members in the society who don't diet and yet they are fit. Maybe this track will put an end to her diet obsession ? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45-sahasra-

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I was very happy with this new track. I always feel sorry for Taarak and it was high time he stood against Anjali. She is too strict with him, and needs to loosen up a bit.
However, I'm very disappointed that they're planning to keep the focus on Jethalal and Daya instead of on Tarak and Anjali.

Ishan.-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

^^ Yes I agree. She does go overboard with all this diet. I mean there are other members in the society who don't diet and yet they are fit. Maybe this track will put an end to her diet obsession ? LOL
kash aisa hotaLOLi doubt thatOuchits going to be the other way round showing jetha suffering from stomach ache after eating all his fav food items prepared by daya and anjali showing jetha as example for taarakConfused (kahi daya ko bhi anjali ki diet obsession shuroo na hojayeWinkLOL)

Edited by -sahasra- - 20 September 2011 at 7:23am

elle45Ishan.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

I was very happy with this new track. I always feel sorry for Taarak and it was high time he stood against Anjali. She is too strict with him, and needs to loosen up a bit.
However, I'm very disappointed that they're planning to keep the focus on Jethalal and Daya instead of on Tarak and Anjali.
jetha's family ko highlight kiye bina tmkoc mein koi track complete nahi hotha haiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
after tonight's episode, I am angry with Anjali. what's she doing yaar?? Angry fine, she is diet conscious, but everything should be in a limit! upar se, she is emotionally blackmailing Daya!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010elle45Ishan.-sahasra-

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I agree , Anjali is going overboard . babita and iyer both goes for excerises every morning. LOL She need to follow babita and take her husband for excerise.  Just to loss weight skip meal and eating boil food is not good idea.  One has to follow excerise routine also.

Can someone put sense in anjali's mind. Tongue

Ishan.-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top