Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination (Page 8)

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Oh..Harini,You remind me of my olden days...it is called as infatuationLOLa very nice feeling .Don't worry with so much interest you can find a way out..Embarrassedand I am wishing for your TV to get well soonWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IdealisticAanchal15-Reshmi-laddoo598

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: Dear...i hope ur TV will be repaired soon and you will be able to watch Navya on time...

ohh i wish it happens soon ...plentiful of chocolates n pastries in ur mouth ...Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishkala-Reshmi-laddoo598

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
again we got to see a cute AnYalicious epi...loved it how navya hit a six on d bouncers thrown by renu...must say dese two have immense love n faith towards each other...even anant was sure  dat he is not gonna back off no matter what...d ek ek lamha sequence...it was cute...dere steps make meLOLLOL...but it was cute n adorable...d cutest one was wen navya wrote anant's name with flour n anant looking at d watchLOL...his liil dance in d college corridor was sooo adorableDay Dreaming n d best part was navya saw him loke datBlushing...bechara apna majnu anant bajpaye was soEmbarrassed...omg...ishq ne bechare ka kya haal kar diyaLOLLOL...he was in so hurry to know navya's answer but guess navya was in mood to tease him...tumhari ghari fast hai ...abhi 23 hours 41 min hue hainLOL...but he mujhe washroom jana hai made meLOLLOL...she way giving silly execuses...but apna majnu ek baar zidd pe aa jaye to manta nahi...n he made navya speak up...how sweetly she said...mujhe issse jyada khushi nahi ho sakti ki main tumhari mrs anant bajpaye banuDay Dreaming...omg d hug was so cute n adorable...awww...loved d way he hugged appyLOLLOL...but i found ranvir a bit uncomfortable in d hug...i guess it was coz of navya anant ne appy ko hug kar liya but ranvir navya ko kaise kartaLOL ...loved d last scene...loved d determination in anant's voice wen he said dat he has chosen d girlBig smile

Edited by dmgfanrox - 20 September 2011 at 2:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoAanchal15Preet078nishkala-Reshmi-laddoo598

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

Oh..Harini,You remind me of my olden days...it is called as infatuationLOLa very nice feeling .Don't worry with so much interest you can find a way out..Embarrassedand I am wishing for your TV to get well soonWink

m damn u can understand m feeling  atleast someone had been in diz terrific situation ...u knw wen dat tv fused out ...i said m mom ...m feeling as if i had a brk up ...LOLLOLLOL...n mom laughed n said dono whtz in doz hindi serial ...v nly knw ..hw it makes u feel watchin navya ...half an hour of navya z heaven Day Dreaming...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoashakdnavyaalex8Aanchal15nishkala-Reshmi-laddoo598

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
lovely postt..!
luved yest epi..
eagerly waiting fr todays!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishkalaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful replies Isha, Shilpa, nvya, yamini, Geeta, Arvind, Urmi di, Resmi, Harini, Betsy, Aanchal, Asha, Savitha, dmgfanrox, & samratrocks!! HugReading the brilliant replies is always a pleasure..Big smile

@Geeta: Even I am looking forward to how Navya proceeds now..Will she lie again or will she be able to overpower the sense of guilt and tell her family that she has no intention of breaking up with Anant? I definitely want her to share this marriage proposal thing with Daadi..I have lost all faith in Meeta and Deepu..They will find something wrong or indecent in Anant wanting to marry Navya too..Dead

@Shilpa: I will be lying if I say the thought of shaadi happening very soon did not bug me..CVs can show one year passing by in a single episode if they want to..Really hoping that won't happen real soon..But yeah, this confronting families with so much confidence and courage definitely rings the warning bells..If worst come to worst and they do get married then we will at least have the mental satisfaction knowing AnYa are not underage and they got to finish their education..

@Urmi di: Yeah that bit was copied too..I mean who reads textbooks after exams are finished?? LOL

@Harini: Heyy hope your tv gets fixed soon..I know what you mean about feeling like you have broken up with someone if you don't get to watch Navya..If I can't watch the episode at 10 then those half hours seem agonizing to say the least..LOL

@Nish: Trust you to lagao total wat of a lovey dovey scene..Anant crushing Navya's skull??ROFLMaybe he was taking out his anger out on her for being a saint martyr all the freaking time..AngryLOLAs shilpa said, CVs really need to inject a dose of passion in these hugs..As Nisha would say, every hug is too huggy-buggy/hugging my soft toy while I sleep types..LOLLOLFor once I want to see Navya putting her arms around his shoulder and his hands around her waist..Not the other way around!! These CVs have gotten it all wrong!!D'ohLOL

@Asha and Aanchal: Agreed that Majnu outshone Navya..His proposal was so utterly romantic and her acceptance was no where near as adorable..Won't blame the poor thing though..As I always keep saying no one can bet Anant when it comes to expressing his LOWE...He is too good at it..Embarrassed

@Resmi: Agreed that CVs are walking a fine line between pleasing us, the people who want to see something new and fresh, and the older crowd, who still dig the melodrama..I am liking the way that the focus is always on AnYa and their love with a hint and a dash of family drama here and there..Hope they keep it that way..Smile

Edited by laddoo598 - 20 September 2011 at 4:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraonivedanavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-Aanchal15nishkalaunknown2341barbie2011pixiegirlsajni786

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@Tanu: Did you see our Majnu's twitter pics...Me and Aanchal are awaiting for ur and Nisha's comments...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishkalaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Tanu: Did you see our Majnu's twitter pics...Me and Aanchal are awaiting for ur and Nisha's comments...

I saw them..My reaction >>ShockedOuchShockedConfusedSilly

Kya yaar?? He reminds me of a hippie or one of those lovelorn devdas type dudes..LOLLOL

See what I mean??LOLLOL Can't believe this is the same guy I drool on now..He is getting more and more good looking with time- lucky guy!!Wink

Aww I miss Nisha..She would have had a field day with these pics..Cry

Oh and BTW I don't mean any offense to any die hard Shaheer fans, don't take the humour seriously guys..Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraosupriaashakdnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalabarbie2011pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index