Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination (Page 7)

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
LOL...Shilpa!!Appy saved the day for Navya...warna ..Anant was fully prepared  to crack her skull with his 21/2 kg kaa haath.Appy's addition distracted himLOL
and I found Navya's sharmaana a bit weird tooConfused...it was so unnaturalLOLbut in a way it is good that she tried to change her facial expression otherwise no one would have realized that she has actually accepted a marriage proposal!!LOL...it was so lifelessSleepy..did anyone notice that Ritz and Appy realized that Navya had just now said "Yes" only after she tried to act shyLOL

Edited by nishkala - 20 September 2011 at 2:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraonavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15-Reshmi-barbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

LOL...Shilpa!!Appy saved the day for Navya...warna ..Anant was fully prepared  to crack her skull with his 21/2 kg kaa haath.Appy's addition distracted himLOL

I feel sorry for Ranbir...bechara was in desparate hunt to find a small space on the fully loaded Majnu Bajpayee ROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraoshreya789navyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
A much anticipated episode, and here it comes. But in the end, the proposal turned out to be better than expected and the acceptance, damper than expected.

The story did move ahead in terms of

* navya accepting anants proposal
* elder siblings involved in the plot of getting anya together
* Anant braving the elders at his house. If any one wants to see how much this character has grow, should watch the scene, when anant looks in the eye of baba and tells him, he wants to get married.
* Rama, being the vicitim of her imaginations.

Clap yay, for so much in one episode. And actually , very well done. ( I still stand by my resolve to see only the merits of each episode).

Anya hug: the hug was a reassurance hug, from Anant, to Navya. Was it needed at that place? well no answer for that, but it was the ' need of the moment'. Navya knew she had not given anant the answer, he needed and she needed to be reassured that its okay with her descision, and Anant had to reassure her, what better way to do it.

Rama is busy in her world, of being CID, and I like it that way, or else, she would by now be rubbing salt on the wounds of all the ladies in the house, regarding rejecting shagun. Did I mention Shagun?...forget it...dont bother reading, she is a gone case now. Just look at anants resolve, no scope for reentry of shagun or apashagun.

Now for some gyan off the topic: Read it recently, that the success of a business lies in providing the customer what he wants. The business man should never bother doing something that gives him personal satisfaction.
The success of navya, will depend on us veiwers satisfaction. Please, provide us fans of Navya, what we wish to see. Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraonivedanavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nishkala-Reshmi-soaplikerbarbie2011pixiegirlsajni786laddoo598

shreya789 Senior Member
shreya789
shreya789

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishkala

Hi Everyone Hug
And Thanks TanuEmbarrassed

Well I didn't expect anthing more to get dissapointed,didn't I mention that the next venue will be worse?..so it happened LOL
Now I am just wondering...what was so special about Navya devi's reply that she took 24 hrs to think..D'oh...because when I create a similar situation for my kid he replies back without a wink..Whenever my kid asks for an icecream I lay down my set of rules...say,I will get u an icecream if you don't watch TV or play with your play station for one whole week,if you will finish your project work within an hour,and if you will gobble up your yucky + tasteless food(prepared by meWink) within 10 minutes...and LO!! he goes away after a fuss free reply of.."Mom,I don't want any icecream for the next 10 days"..

No doubt Anant was not at all shocked on hearing her reply..instead he crushed her head so hard as if he was trying to break open her skull to find out the colour of her  brain...Thumbs Up..I too was thinking on those lines..kudo's Anant Wink

@ Liana...so true...CV's please don't make Navya dance,I feel like breaking my TV screen ...I can watch Shaheer's JD dance 100 times instead!LOL

@ Nidhi...I was out of my wits when he said "13 minute baad bhi to jaa sakti ho naa"Ouch...LOL

@bold: exactly what I felt... whoever is teaching them these kind of weird steps...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

navyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15pixiegirlladdoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Tanu, Lovely post as always...Thanks Hug

Beautiful episode...I never thought that Navya will give the reply so fast...Loved her conditions..If the Yes was without any conditions our Majnu might've straight away taken her to the looney quila...I love this matured & understanding AnantThumbs Up This what all girls expect from the guy they lovesWink Cant blame Anant for choosing the wrong venue for his hugs...It so happened out of his happiness and both were in own dream world for few seconds...Loved the 2nd hug with haq which ended as a group hug...

I am confused with Baba's dialogue about Jaldi shaadi...Is the old man unaware about the legal age of marriageOuchConfusedI enjoyed the various expressions of the looneymates when Anant dropped the bomb...Hmm...The loonies will have a committee meeting to discuss on Anant's demands and ofcourse will reject the demands with some clauses...I'm looking forward for Anant's bookh harthal...It sounds interesting and lets see whether the harthal will make his mission successful or not...

Rama bhabhi finally got a well deserved break from interfering into Anant's lifeLOL Thanks to Renu di's jhumka...

Eventhough the loonies wont approve AnYa very fast, I feel that we are on the way to a major family drama...The romantic bits looks rushed and the drama content is increasing...Anyways, I'm glad that the story is moving ahead...

@Nish:ROFLROFL You are impossible...Enjoyed reading u...

@Asha: A well balanced romantic drama track can please the whole set of viewers...I think the show makers are trying the same...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 20 September 2011 at 1:30am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaSavithacraoA_Crazy_LeoashakdIdealisticnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertAanchal15nishkalabarbie2011pixiegirlladdoo598

Savithacrao Senior Member
Savithacrao
Savithacrao

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Tanu, just love the way u analyse the entire episode...Hug
I'm just loving this show more and more especially Anya and the whole gang, though Harry is missing (seems like he is still in holidays mood)
And yeah Navya was looking very very pretty Embarrassed and even i felt that the guy in the BG was wiping away his tears LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaIdealisticnavyaalex8Noaddict-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
tanu u made a gr8 post Hugthnk u thnk u thnk u so much Big smileBig smileBig smile...u must b wondering y 3 thank u ...actually situation kuch aisa hai ...dat in m room tv got repaired ..its nt workingCryCryCry..n another tv z in drawing room ...n asking dad mom for navya z lyk talkin to wall ..coz they dun lyk hindi channels n specially d serials ...dey r nly to ol kind of south indian channelsDeadDeadDead ...n m bro doesn't allow me to surf net ...coz he z my brother Angry...so had been waiting for ur post frm 10 :30 ...using net on m cell EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed my cell d savior...atleast i had dat ..after reading ur update m day got ova Big smileBig smileBig smile..so thnk u thnku thnk u so much ...i wanted to reply after watching on youtube ...so dats y Unhappy late reply ...
navya 's dialogue wer perfect ...d way she convinced her renuka di ...hats off cv's u did a gr8 jobClapClapClap ...one of m favr8 song ek ek lamha ...even i thought der wil a song sequence on diz ...d long awaited 24hrs for anya ...loved d whole scene ...anant was luking damn cute wen he was lukin his watch EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...sowmya n shaheer gav der best as always Thumbs Up...thnk god marriage wil after an year not so early DancingDancingDancing means more anya scene Embarrassed  ..wil love to watch anant standin for his love ...facing udi baba n bua dadiShockedShocked..n hw can i forget anant's dad ...ShockedShocked...it wil b gr8 ...n nw i wish to get rama's facial expression on diz hunger strike Tongue...atleast she wil get to knw hw strong his feeling r for navya n shagun phaguns entry can b der LOLLOLLOL...

wil b waiting for ur 2days post ...no tv Cry no navya no anant Cry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Savithacraosupriaashakdnavyaalex8Preet078Noaddictnishkala-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@Harini: Dear...i hope ur TV will be repaired soon and you will be able to watch Navya on time...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SavithacraoIdealisticnishkalaAanchal15Noaddictbarbie2011laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index