Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Navya's 'Yes' and Anant's Determination (Page 6)

barbie2011 IF-Rockerz
barbie2011
barbie2011

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Tanu and all, finally watched the dpi..and couldn't stop myself from coming to the forum..
what a dpi it was..i had a big smile all thru the epiBig smile..except for the rama part.her scene was so not needed today...
The trust that navy's sows when she is talking to renu di jus sows the depth of their love..
the second hug was really more cuter..would hv definitely preferred som privacy though..
the dialogues and expressions were just awesome...
i liked the dialogue..itna lamba jawab hai kya..naya tumhe sirf haan yaa naa main jawab dena hai..matlab sirf haan main..that was os sweet.
Appy was awesome with her one-liners...loved all the assurance Anant gave to navy, saying he'll do everything rat...
Navya looked beautiful in the dress, and ye the kohl..suits her a lot...
love the determination an spunk in Anant..the way he looked into Baba's eye and gave the declaration..and Mohan looked more scared than Anant to be true.. 
All in all a very good epiSmile..
1 more thing..abt the Ek ek lanha sone..most of the part were from the earlier telecast for sure..because Navya was reading the same book which she already gave exam also..i guess she loves that subject a lot..LOL
ok, thats it from me..will go and hit the bed now..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suprianivedabs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-unknown2341soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Originally posted by sajni786

TanuuuHug...late but oh well...still my 2 cents will be donated...
I think I am for 1 liking the pace of the show...and why do I feel that the wedding may come sooner than we think???Shocked
Horrendous thot I know...but wen Renu said to Navya she is in her final semester in college...I just got stinged at the dialogue...Hope tho that my thots turn out falseErmm...

Hi Shilpa, @ Red, I am so glad, I am not the only one who had the same feeling Unhappy

BTW, Shilpa, I am just watching the episode right now on TV and heard Renu say final year and not semester, thank God!!

But still, I know Navya told Anant college khatam karne baad and all that, but yeh hindi serial hai, din, mahine kuchh hi miniton mein khatam ho jaate hain. I don't think we will get to see too much of these college days for much longer. Let's enjoy them to the fullest, while they last, wud be my advice.

The way Navya was talking about overcoming hurdles in her sasural with Anant by her side, and becoming Mrs. Anant Bajpayee, Embarrassed made me think even more than before, that we are headed for their blissful wedded life much, much sooner than we realize. Unhappy

Geeta...final year ho ya final semester...same to same yaar...shaadi toh kabhi bhi CVs karwa sakt he...n like u said...lots of things in the epi made me feel that shaadi might just be on the cards...but ne case...i am excited to see wat happens next Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nivedanavyaalex8-Reshmi-pixiegirlladdoo598

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
@ all ..I saw precap again .is ..angry papa said dat he n udi baba is now ready to answer his question ?? or some thing else ..If he said so dats good indication like anant used to prepared or think before any thing said  to angry papa n udi baba , now dey do d same ...Table turns ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15laddoo598

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa, true yaar, year ho ya semester, practically the same thing. But we knew all along that this is their last year in college, so that is why semester made it sound like even more sooner :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889navyaalex8-Reshmi-Aanchal15soaplikerbarbie2011laddoo598sajni786

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Tanu, awesome post, as always...Hug
Concur with everybody, that, the much awaited long talk, was condensed to, mere 3 conditions, although, I must say, they were bona fideSmile..
Renu/Mohan, giving an insight  into ,what the future holds...was so  veracious..Ermm
Am, elated to see ,AnYa stand staunch, in their, vision.Clap.
The hugs ,were, adorable ,and,I acquiesce that, the latter one,depicted, his entitlement ,over his future, hone wali, biwi..Embarrassed
But, I desired to espy , the consent, n, then, the embrace, to be a little, sequestered, away from, prying eyes...like everybody, here..Ouch...but,I guess ,it is okay...after all ,he wanted to assure her that, he would set things, right...Big smile
When Anant, began his amble , to hug, Navi..I was sitting ,on the edge, of my seat...coz, I thought ,ab hame Princi ke , darshan honge,Ermm...those, warning words, keep ringing, in my ears till date.Ouch..
Navya's acceptance, was, aesthetic,...the right amalgamation, of ,ethics, n, discernment .ClapClap..and,adored , lover boy's ,slight pout.,.when he had his finger, on the lips..LOL..reminded me, of my 3yr old, who does, the same...Embarrassed
Anant, the pertinacious, intrepid, and, prudent...am, loving him ,all the more..ClapClap.
Ecstatic to watch , everybody's countenance, when Anant, dropped the bombshell,...looked like, they had all been  struck, by a thunderbolt...LOL
Loved ,Appy's one-liner, n, yes, she is one, very lucky gal...got a hug, from our, Majnu.LOL.
Tanu...I noticed, that, emo guy...those were, tears of joy, for sure...my guess is, he must hv, been happy, that , the shot was, okayed ,after many, retakes.LOL
@Geeta/Shilpa...I nod my head, vigourously...all things, seem to point out, to a, soon-to-be, happening ,Shaadi...Cry..
@Nidhi..agree, the stark differences, in the characters, of the two main protagonists, are etched, so beautifully ..Clap
Precap...looks like, the  bhook hartal, will ensue...after Senior Bajpayees', lay their cards, on the table...Ermm.
Btw, did they slash, that, scene ,where Majnu, was playing the guitar, in that, segment???Confused
Will say, without batting an eyelid, that, our Majnu's proposal, was more, heart warming, than, Navya's ,affirmative reply...Embarrassed

Edited by Aanchal15 - 20 September 2011 at 12:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriabs8889navyaalex8Preet078Noaddict-Reshmi-nishkalabarbie2011pixiegirlsajni786laddoo598

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hey  Tanu, luvly post as usual. If sm1 misses out on c-ing da epi. reading ur post is enuf 2 visualize da whole scenes. WAY 2 GAL !  @MRIDULA- Hi Mridula,read ur tk on sterday's epi. Did u really feel da  hugs or da PDA (AS U SAY)were unethical or immoral?Coming 4m sm1 as young as u, it seems strnge. Hv u ever really really bn in LUV?Ask me, wen u r in luv no place is public/private enuf 4  2 ppl hu r in luv. Talking  ab't ANANT's ethics n morals, those wer taught 2 him 4m da cradle itself. Rmbr his talk wid RENU, where he tells her how there has never been any luv or expressions ofluv btwn his father/mother or his bhaiya/bhabhi. Its only wen he met NAVYA dat he came 2 understand da concept of luv. U need 2 express urself in luv. Otherwise v'll b no better than animals. Sm1 hu doesn't b-lieve in luv or doesn't want 2 fall in luv, wen falls in luv , falls da hardest. N dats wat hppnd 2 our luverboy. Falling in luv or pblically hugging sm1 u luv shd not b a Questionmark on his/her ethics. There wasn't n-e-thing indecent ab't da hug, was there?It's his morality dat has made him 2 wnt 2 marry da girl he luvs. Luk arnd u, do u c ppl so committed in 2day's wrld?DATS DA NAYI SOCH,I say.                                                                                

nivedasupriaNeha07imnowhereashakdAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalasoaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone Hug
And Thanks TanuEmbarrassed

Well I didn't expect anthing more to get dissapointed,didn't I mention that the next venue will be worse?..so it happened LOL
Now I am just wondering...what was so special about Navya devi's reply that she took 24 hrs to think..D'oh...because when I create a similar situation for my kid he replies back without a wink..Whenever my kid asks for an icecream I lay down my set of rules...say,I will get u an icecream if you don't watch TV or play with your play station for one whole week,if you will finish your project work within an hour,and if you will gobble up your yucky + tasteless food(prepared by meWink) within 10 minutes...and LO!! he goes away after a fuss free reply of.."Mom,I don't want any icecream for the next 10 days"..

No doubt Anant was not at all shocked on hearing her reply..instead he crushed her head so hard as if he was trying to break open her skull to find out the colour of her  brain...Thumbs Up..I too was thinking on those lines..kudo's Anant Wink

@ Liana...so true...CV's please don't make Navya dance,I feel like breaking my TV screen ...I can watch Shaheer's JD dance 100 times instead!LOL

@ Nidhi...I was out of my wits when he said "13 minute baad bhi to jaa sakti ho naa"Ouch...LOL

Edited by nishkala - 20 September 2011 at 12:06am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789nivedaNeha07navyaalex8ashakd-Reshmi-Aanchal15Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011soaplikerpixiegirlladdoo598sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishkala

Hi Everyone Hug
And Thanks TanuEmbarrassed

Well I didn't expect anthing more to get dissapointed,didn't I mention that the next venue will be worse?..so it happened LOL
Now I am just wondering...what was so special about Navya devi's reply that she took 24 hrs to think..D'oh...because when I create a similar situation for my kid he replies back without a wink..Whenever my kid asks for an icecream I lay down my set of rules...say,I will get u an icecream if you don't watch TV or play with your play station for one whole week,if you will finish your project work within an hour,and if you will gobble up your yucky + tasteless food(prepared by meWink) within 10 minutes...and LO!! he goes away after a fuss free reply of.."Mom,I don't want any icecream for the next 10 days"..

No doubt Anant was not at all shocked on hearing her reply..instead he crushed her head so hard as if he was trying to break open her skull to find out the colour of her  brain...Thumbs Up..I too was thinking on those lines..kudo's Anant Wink

@bold...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
exact shame to shame pheelings...the way he bumped her head onto his chest was ROFLROFLROFL...n I thot that wud be it...but no...it was a bonanza offer...ek lo toh doosra muft muft muft...so lo behold...came another head banging against the chest scene ROFLROFLROFL

nivedasupriaashakdnavyaalex8Preet078NoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalabarbie2011laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index